Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Intraday vs HODL  (Read 12617 times)
99subsats

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:26:18 AM

Both of them... just use mpcx AI and you won't need to worry for anything else besides programming the trading bot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:58:23 AM

Always choose the most good exchanger that you can see on coinmarketcap with high volume of coins for sure people always trade on that exchanger but i referred to you use binance.
Nice of you to suggest one of most controversial exchanges out there. We talk about decentralzation right? But here we are making the things centralized ourselves.

We should stop using exchanges like that those who ask of KYC and those having their own tokens like Binance which is fed by trading fees reduction incentive. These are ponzi schemes ready to dump on your head from the big price when the owners of the token decide to cash out. Binance asks for huge fees for listing as well. They are nothing but robbers in the crypto space.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:56:47 PM

If you are knowledgeable and skillful in trading then intraday is the best one that will suit you but if you don't know how/when to trade because you doubt the market then it is better for you to HODL. Each of us has our own choices to make, depending on what we see is convenient for us. Since this crypto market is open and manipulation is always in the present no matter what market we are in. It is important to accomplish your target after all.
I think the two strategies are just as good, because daily trading will increase profits cumulatively, while HODL is a more relaxed long-term strategy because it only waits for prices to rise as expected.
Both strategies can be applied by different people, especially daily trading strategies by people who are experts and can predict exactly when prices rise. Besides that it must be patient and not emotional. While the HODL strategy is mostly applied by beginners or people who are crypto investments only as part time because they have a main job.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:08:10 PM

Always choose the most good exchanger that you can see on coinmarketcap with high volume of coins for sure people always trade on that exchanger but i referred to you use binance.
Nice of you to suggest one of most controversial exchanges out there. We talk about decentralzation right? But here we are making the things centralized ourselves.

We should stop using exchanges like that those who ask of KYC and those having their own tokens like Binance which is fed by trading fees reduction incentive. These are ponzi schemes ready to dump on your head from the big price when the owners of the token decide to cash out. Binance asks for huge fees for listing as well. They are nothing but robbers in the crypto space.

there are more other controvesial exchanges out there aside from binance . what happened to binance is only an accident but they sort the issue so cased closed for them  . binance is still considered as one of the best trading platform  . binance does not also necesarily ask for a kyc but they only ask kyc for big time account traders that trades with a bigger volume  . binance is centralized but i heard that they released a dex version   .
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:00:54 PM

there are more other controvesial exchanges out there aside from binance . what happened to binance is only an accident but they sort the issue so cased closed for them  . binance is still considered as one of the best trading platform  . binance does not also necesarily ask for a kyc but they only ask kyc for big time account traders that trades with a bigger volume  . binance is centralized but i heard that they released a dex version   .
I think the pessimist discussion around the Binance Hack topic and the not investing approach of some people over the Binance exchange will not bear them any fruits. It is the market that determine your gains and Binance has gotten very huge traffic on the platform for trading and for transactions. So it is far better to invest and not miss out the important opportunity of making money in crypto.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:27:56 AM

there are more other controvesial exchanges out there aside from binance .
Does not matter. We, being a part of the crypto ecosystem should boycott the use of such centralized exchanges. That is the only way that we can get clear of their bottlenecking methods.

what happened to binance is only an accident but they sort the issue so cased closed for them  . binance is still considered as one of the best trading platform  . binance does not also necesarily ask for a kyc but they only ask kyc for big time account traders that trades with a bigger volume  .
They can call it whatever they want only fanobois will still accept their BS propaganda. Why would they ask for KYC anyway? Its not that whales are scared of it? You are at risk of identity theft if you give them your data. However it may not matter to you at this stage.

binance is centralized but i heard that they released a dex version   .
You "heard" about a dex? Can you provide any proof of that? Hearing things is not a good sign my friend. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:43:48 PM

I recently have a lot of doubts about the exchange binance.  I was alarmed by the information that came out with the administration of the trading exchanges that they have access to Kursin funds and user data and can act on them at their discretion, despite the announcement of decentralization.  This is generally utter nonsense.  I'm just in shock.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:59:12 PM

It would really depend on where you at right now. If you are holding BTC or any crypto in this matter where you have bought it during the bear market the best thing you can do is to sit back and relax compared to monitoring it all through out daily on taking advantage the prices. But if you are just getting in the market then you don't really have any choice but to take advantage of the price movement and buy and sell at that point.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 07:02:35 AM

I recently have a lot of doubts about the exchange binance.  I was alarmed by the information that came out with the administration of the trading exchanges that they have access to Kursin funds and user data and can act on them at their discretion, despite the announcement of decentralization.  This is generally utter nonsense.  I'm just in shock.
Keep on trusting centralized exchanges and you will see more such "incidents" happen. We humans dont learn from our mistakes - we have learnt about decentralization but have failed to understand what it truely means.

Of course a proper dex is something of dream but close it is also possible. Again people keep using centralized exchanges because of the lack of dex which are available and they always have apprehension of their funds. These things I hope would change in future and people can fearlessly exchange their coins.

For now the best thing would be to use the exchange that you know and trust keeping an eye out for any changes there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:38:18 AM

Keep on trusting centralized exchanges and you will see more such "incidents" happen. We humans dont learn from our mistakes - we have learnt about decentralization but have failed to understand what it truely means.

Of course a proper dex is something of dream but close it is also possible. Again people keep using centralized exchanges because of the lack of sex which are available and they always have an apprehension of their funds. These things I hope would change in future and people can fearlessly exchange their coins.

For now, the best thing would be to use the exchange that you know and trust keeping an eye out for any changes there.

That is a far better answer to the person who is not comfortable with the decentralised exchanges. That's why we should always learn some basic knowledge about the decentralisation and how blockchain influenced many companies with this decentralised but still, people are commenting on it negatively. So we should always try to understand the technology.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:45:29 AM

Intraday vs HODL

In the current market situation which one best and what do u guys prefer

It depends on your capacity. If you are a well-researched day trader, sharp with charting analysis, and so on, I bet you will earn more profit than a HODLer. But if you have the trading skills level like most of us here, average, and even a little more than a guess, I better recommend you swing trade or plainly HODL. I prefer to just HODL right now. The movements are quick and sudden and characterized with relatively high spikes. It is highly risky for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: