Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blokchain for tracking bullets and guns.  (Read 477 times)
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:44:00 PM

The blockchain technology is still at an early stage use as more ideas are being developed which uses blockchain technology. The idea is a great idea and I am sure soon enough blockchain for tracking bullets and guns will soon be set up. It takes time but soon it will come enough.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:44:53 PM

The blockchain technology is slowly getting its usage around various functional sectors. Even on adding blockchain technology to the bullets and guns it won't be that effective. To attain cent percent effectiveness it is a must to enroll each and every gun that gets manufactured. This is not at all possible, because there is a big market that manufacturers without any legalities.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:58:27 PM

I wonder why nobody came up with the idea of ​​using Blockchain in the arms industry?
The possibility of finding any weapon or even a bullet would solve many unexplained crimes.
I wonder if arms companies will ever implement this technology. This could practically end illegal arms trafficking. Many people for sure will not like this..
You can manage government guns and bullets. Also, illegal gun and bullet producers cannot manage so how can you manage all of this. This is very difficult, or individuals are exchanging guns cannot control with Blockchain.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:45:55 PM

Blockchain usage is still fresh and I believe soon  enough, someone will come up with an idea which uses the blockchain technology to track bullets and guns. This willl be a very comed idea and hopefully it will affect the world in the best positive way.

No its not fresh anymore , its been over 10 years since people knew that there is a blockchain technology  . now alot of business , companies , institutions  and alike are now integrating blockchain technology on their service .  this can also be possible for army and police related platforms , blockchain is indeed a good help for them to secure the important data's that they have collected in order to solve the crimes in a more faster and convenient way   
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:59:27 PM

The blockchain technology is slowly getting its usage around various functional sectors. Even on adding blockchain technology to the bullets and guns it won't be that effective. To attain cent percent effectiveness it is a must to enroll each and every gun that gets manufactured. This is not at all possible, because there is a big market that manufacturers without any legalities.

This is true though. But some vendors could definitely implement it if that's what they choose to do. Should it be forced?

I don't think so honestly. This could lead to many unnecessary problems that will inevitable affect Blockchain. When it's about subjects like this it's up to the lawmakers to decide what to do, i believe we should push adoption into less polemic industries and businesses first.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:38:13 AM

I wonder why nobody came up with the idea of ​​using Blockchain in the arms industry?
The possibility of finding any weapon or even a bullet would solve many unexplained crimes.
I wonder if arms companies will ever implement this technology. This could practically end illegal arms trafficking. Many people for sure will not like this..
stop trading weapons for civil society. in any form the trade in weapons will have a terrible effect, we have just seen the effects of arms trade, namely the massacre of mosque worshipers in New zealand. this is due to the civil society being allowed to have weapons. I don't think crypto should be used in buying and selling weapons because it can be very dangerous.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:04:27 AM

Well this is a good thing to happen if there will be someone, or a team that will make this idea implemented in the crypto world. Indeed, it will be a good project that surely will boosted if made accordingly.
anodyne

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:16:06 AM

For me, this is a good idea. Because honestly, it will upgrade the way how people tracks the bullets and guns. And for this, it makes to mature even more the influence of the blockchain technology around the globe.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:30:10 AM

The blockchain technology is still at an early stage use as more ideas are being developed which uses blockchain technology. The idea is a great idea and I am sure soon enough blockchain for tracking bullets and guns will soon be set up. It takes time but soon it will come enough.
I do not know whether they will use this idea. Databases for bullets and shells have been around for a long time, but they are closed for general use. Even not all law enforcement officers are allowed to view such a database. The blockchain technology is designed for open access to such a database online. Such openness is absolutely not necessary for the bullet and bullet cases, and besides, a non-expert will not be able to use it anyway. In fact, this database is for experts in this field, and they only report the results of their findings.
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:39:49 AM

Of course if a network is build using Blockchain technology to keep record on guns and bullets access will be only given to certain people and because blockchain is a decentralize technology which is more efficient than any other traditional system it will provide best functions for those who wish to track down guns, Bullets and there locations

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:07:31 AM

The problem with this is that you'd basically need every gun manufacturer to be on board with it or it simply wouldn't work.
Try getting gun manufacturers from non-US countries to implement such a system, it's basically impossible.

Even if every gun manufacturer would be on board, then you would still have the chance that guns and ammunition fall off the radar.
Stock can easily disappear, either from within the factory or from transport, happens all the time.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:52:34 AM

With the advent of 3D printing we're soon to the see the idea of tracking and tracing, let alone attempting to control the ownership, of guns become laughable.

I find really, really weird that the people committed to making death dealing devices available to any psychotic, masturbatory oik are regarded as heroes by some but I've given up attempting to understand Americans and guns.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:22:52 PM

maybe it will happen soon, we know that blockchain is the "new" network for us, and i think that it have many benefit, if we use blockchain we can see there are many benefit on it. and i think that blockchain will makes big different when it implemented on all network and system in the world

ETHICKNINE

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:09:29 PM

Yes Weapon industry will definitely use blockchain technology due to its potential features but if some are going to use it to track down weapons and bullets it will be another war strategy used by governments against there rivals this might even a make a key fact during making of war strategies but I doubt it will make a significant difference for the common public because there is no effective way to take and track records of black market weapons which are used by gangs and under world but   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:29:02 PM

This won't suffice in our country. Most of you don't know that some bad guys out here make their own customized weapon. Guns that are bought underground are also rampant. Even so approved by international laws, there are always bad people even with in the authorities and officers. I do hope of some weapon that will not be able to fire unless the user assigned to it is not the one who will fire it. If they made something like fingerprints then it won't suffice. A rule could be the user assigned should be alive or connected to him in some ways, like it won't activate unless he is still breathing.

evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 03:38:12 PM

For me, this is a good idea. Because honestly, it will upgrade the way how people tracks the bullets and guns. And for this, it makes to mature even more the influence of the blockchain technology around the globe.
But what I don't understand about this idea is why we need a separate tracking blockchain for one specific industry, when many general-purpose ones can do the same job even better, and with more security.

manfredmann

Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 03:46:25 PM

If the company is created for the soul purpose of promoting trafficking only?
Even the company is legit but how blockchain record of a bullet or arms can stop trafficking? If somebody stole from their inventory and sold in gray market? They are still lethal whether blockchain have their record or not.
Reality vs. expectation. You could.not expect that the block chain will going to trace or record for this because the people behind it will just find a way or a loophole in the system and use it. I do not think it will going to work out here because of anonymity. This one features really not good to all users here in the forum.
aylabadia05

Activity: 1554
Merit: 773

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 04:07:02 PM

The weapon belongs only to the state which has an official letter from the government to have. I do not agree if the weapons industry uses blockchain, because it can facilitate the sale and purchase of weapons for bad people and crime will occur everywhere.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kotwica666 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:14:59 PM

The weapon belongs only to the state which has an official letter from the government to have. I do not agree if the weapons industry uses blockchain, because it can facilitate the sale and purchase of weapons for bad people and crime will occur everywhere.

I'm not sure at what point you did not understand my comment, or you just don't understand how the blockchain work.
Read again, think and try one more time.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thirdlight

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:52:47 PM

But what I don't understand about this idea is why we need a separate tracking blockchain for one specific industry, when many general-purpose ones can do the same job even better, and with more security.
It is necessary to separately discuss the safetylessness in the field of cryptocurrency. I think that it is still very important to develop an insurance system for the field of cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: