Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin has a bright future and is worth investing in ?
Wanchain - 1 (2%)
Nano - 1 (2%)
EOS - 7 (14%)
ICON - 2 (4%)
Ethos - 0 (0%)
Holo - 3 (6%)
Ethereum - 29 (58%)
NEO - 4 (8%)
More Cardano always good option - 3 (6%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am gonna invest need help deciding  (Read 762 times)
GoldenAge Coin

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:14:50 PM

My suggest will be SIMPLE and that’s to invest through broker. As doing direct dealing in Cryptos in not sensible, as you get stuck for far too long. Therefore, it’s only sensible that we participate on it via trading. I do that only through FreshForex, it’s much simpler and beneficial for me, especially with 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:37:46 PM

From those coins that mentioned, my choice would be Ehereum, EOS and perhaps Ripple.
I'm feeling that those coins will have a good future, i used my feeling instead of prediction cause predicting in cryptocurrency is so much difficult.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:42:20 PM

There are a lot of similar topics on the forum, you had to find them and see the results of the voting. If you are interested to know, I voted everywhere for NEO)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:46:00 PM

With your $ 600, I don't think it will make your choices pump. It is a small number compared to the current altcoin volume. You should divide it into 3 investments, I think ADA, ONT and VET are altcoin you should invest
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:02:56 PM

Ethereum would be the best choice IMHO. It has way more chances to be succeed than any other smart contract platform. And if it fails I see only one worthwhile competitor - cardano.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:13:22 PM

I think that if you choose from a list of coins, it is better to stick to those that are in the top 20, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, OMG (ADA and Waves?). But still I think that it is too early to invest in cryptocurrencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:55:25 PM

I know it might be a bad idea asking for advice on here because people will try to pump their bags,
but I am hoping there are a couple of coins that stand out from the rubbish that will be suggested Smiley

I Already invested 600$ split even between

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

but I want to invest another 600$ in two more coins to expand my portfolio so would really appreciate it if you can give some suggestions of good picks.
The poll is with the coins I am considering right now but I know some might bring bigger profits than others.

Thanks in advance !

For me personally I'm more interested in putting my money in Ethereum Eos and Litecoin, because all three are the most traded coins by the majority of cryptocurrency exchanges after bitcoin. Besides that, they are also often used by various ICO projects to create their tokens when the ICO is booming. Therefore of course I would advise you to buy the three altcoins I mentioned above.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:01:35 PM

I know it might be a bad idea asking for advice on here because people will try to pump their bags,
but I am hoping there are a couple of coins that stand out from the rubbish that will be suggested Smiley

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

but I want to invest another 600$ in two more coins to expand my portfolio so would really appreciate it if you can give some suggestions of good picks.
The poll is with the coins I am considering right now but I know some might bring bigger profits than others.

Thanks in advance !

Don't fotget to invest also ethereum and neo. This time this coins has a very cheap price and it is worth investing in it. Time will come it will grow more than it's value before. You already choose good coins and i think your a smart person in terms of investing in crypto.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:04:15 PM

I picked Ethereum in your vote , but believe holo is really undervalued aswell Smiley 1-2 Years and probably we will see it on top10 Coins/Tokens . Everything is so cheap now its hard to choose the best ones , but who knows maybe it will go even lower =D
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:04:28 PM

Holo has a great project team and a cool community. Also they would have holoport.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:06:19 PM

I would recommend wanchain and nano as i have heard so many feedbacks from many investors. Ethereum will always be a great one, too to invest in because of it's great features and established altcoin. I would not recommend some of your choices like eos and icon.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:13:49 PM

With Launchpad BNB is a very interesting coin and method of investment now. Think about it.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:20:57 PM

With Launchpad BNB is a very interesting coin and method of investment now. Think about it.
I think that bnb will fall now. everyone who bought it to participate in new ICO projects will sell it.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:31:01 PM

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

Thanks in advance !

Practically any coin from top100 is worth investing in. And even if you choose randomly you will make lots of profit when the bull run begins. And it will begin very soon, in the second half of this year or in 2020 when there will be Bitcoin halving. Anyways ANY investment in crypto now equals thousand of percent of profit in the near future. Do not miss out on this opportunity!

The question is the type of investments he or she intends going into, if it's long term or short term investment. Your suggestion is good for long term but if he or she is looking at short term investment, then it will be kinda difficult to give recommendations.
kingpin4321

Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:36:49 PM

All the coins you mentioned a good altcoins with great future potential.
But I would be more confident with ethereum
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:43:13 PM

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

Thanks in advance !

Practically any coin from top100 is worth investing in. And even if you choose randomly you will make lots of profit when the bull run begins. And it will begin very soon, in the second half of this year or in 2020 when there will be Bitcoin halving. Anyways ANY investment in crypto now equals thousand of percent of profit in the near future. Do not miss out on this opportunity!

I don't agree with you. Now there is a very big competition and even in the top 100 coins there are a lot of projects that will not stand the competition and will die. I think 2019 will be an indicative year for those coins that will remain.
dabenko

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:56:04 PM

If I am to choose any, I would choose ethereum, because in most cases investing in it, gives me more assurance and safety of my investment. Well, perhaps it might be because, it is one of the topmost coins in rank.
antoclaus

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:19:44 PM

I would invest in EOS with no doubts https://cmc.io/coins/eos
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:45:39 PM

I voted for Ethereum it's still as good just like last year and still making a lot of progress, honestly I don't have some of the coins that are listed but I have a strong belief that this is the best token to invest and highly recommended for those who want to start in cryptocurrency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:54:23 PM

I voted for Ethereum it's still as good just like last year and still making a lot of progress, honestly I don't have some of the coins that are listed but I have a strong belief that this is the best token to invest and highly recommended for those who want to start in cryptocurrency.
I have the 10 best assets on the market, but I still choose ethereum to be the best asset I have. ethereum and bitcoin are good choices for the long term. I will hold it. because I am sure, these two assets will be much better than now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: