Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin has a bright future and is worth investing in ?
Wanchain - 1 (2%)
Nano - 1 (2%)
EOS - 7 (14%)
ICON - 2 (4%)
Ethos - 0 (0%)
Holo - 3 (6%)
Ethereum - 29 (58%)
NEO - 4 (8%)
More Cardano always good option - 3 (6%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am gonna invest need help deciding  (Read 762 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:04:29 PM

All the coins you mentioned a good altcoins with great future potential.
But I would be more confident with ethereum
Yes you're right, those coins listed for long term investment can bring a huge profits, but make sure that the big part of your assets will still remain
for bitcoin, you can split according to your knowledge, you have to make sure that if ever you would not split it equally you will choose the right
assets to invest most of your allocated funds.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:13:22 PM

I think what you need first is a basic understanding of the market and how cryptocurrency works then you have to make a deep research on this tokens you listed before you invest. I believe that there's no financial advisor here to tell you exactly what you want to hear
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:38:56 PM

I think what you need first is a basic understanding of the market and how cryptocurrency works then you have to make a deep research on this tokens you listed before you invest. I believe that there's no financial advisor here to tell you exactly what you want to hear
Yes i agree with this. It is always better to be responsible for our own decision. Therefore, take out some time to carry out extensive research for it won't cost you anything to do so. Know more about the project, more about the team and team Profile if verify or not. This will help you in making the right decision instead of looking for financial advisor.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:52:07 PM

Cool, in spite of all possible negative and negative points, people still make their choice in favor of ETH, which today is falling very quickly, like the market as a whole. Therefore, I am not particularly surprised at all this.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:59:02 PM

In general I would say ETH. However if we are about to entrer a bull market, then maybe some of the lower cap choices might be a better short-term bet, as there are some there that are good projects but have fallen ahrder than ETH.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:28:28 PM

There are still good coins to invest in. i would probably suggest TRX, ETH, XLM for a long term investment. But if you're going to do short term investment then it's kinda hard to decide but if i were you i will go with BNB for a short term.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:34:02 PM

Invest in top 20 crypto currencies and you won't be wrong. I think everybody understands that crypto will show us a great price increase soon and the most secure coins are those from top 20 cryptos on coinmarketcap.
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 05:41:55 PM

Try investing on the top 5 alts because these coin will always benefit you and future of all these coins are very Interesting. I would prefer Ethereum as a first option. because this coin will be a big asset after few years. As it has a wide range of popularity in crypto market If BTC increases the whole coin will pump for sure..

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:47:07 PM

All we can do in here is to recommend you what are the good coins to invest but you have your own decision and hope all you have read will guide you into the right path. In terms of profits, it depends on how you manage your investment, cause even if that certain coins is really profitable but if you don't work on it, definitely nothing to happen with you.  Make a way to invest those coins that have a huge market volume and take a look of its trend if it is moving or not, then you decide.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:31:51 PM

Ethereum is a safe investment and potentially gives you big profits but the price is quite expensive.
EOS is a good coin for you to hold in the long run because I believe EOS has a good future because EOS has good technology.
EOS and ETH are my best choices for investment.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:38:37 PM

In such a not stable market dependent on Bitcoin, no matter what project you invest in, the result will be the same. The whole market operates in sync, I am talking about projects with a high level of capitalization.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:37:39 PM

I suggest the people who are interested in investing in this field will need to understand the current scenario and making a single investment for long time will not be a recommended way so if you have money to invest split your investment in different types and different currencies for long-term will manage your losses also to get the profit very higher.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 07:39:22 PM

Try investing on the top 5 alts because these coin will always benefit you and future of all these coins are very Interesting. I would prefer Ethereum as a first option. because this coin will be a big asset after few years. As it has a wide range of popularity in crypto market If BTC increases the whole coin will pump for sure..
Ethereum is a good option for investment but there is no reason to choose the top 5 coins for investing. Popular coins are nor going to leave considerable profit/loss ratio compared to coins that listed after top 200 coins.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 07:47:23 PM

I know it might be a bad idea asking for advice on here because people will try to pump their bags,
but I am hoping there are a couple of coins that stand out from the rubbish that will be suggested Smiley

I Already invested 600$ split even between

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

but I want to invest another 600$ in two more coins to expand my portfolio so would really appreciate it if you can give some suggestions of good picks.
The poll is with the coins I am considering right now but I know some might bring bigger profits than others.

Thanks in advance !

I recommend buying EOS and also BNB tokens. it's very profitable and I see the price is pretty stable too. if you invest there I'm sure you won't regret it.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:38:52 PM

I know it might be a bad idea asking for advice on here because people will try to pump their bags,
but I am hoping there are a couple of coins that stand out from the rubbish that will be suggested Smiley

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

but I want to invest another 600$ in two more coins to expand my portfolio so would really appreciate it if you can give some suggestions of good picks.
The poll is with the coins I am considering right now but I know some might bring bigger profits than others.

Thanks in advance !

I recommend buying EOS and also BNB tokens. it's very profitable and I see the price is pretty stable too. if you invest there I'm sure you won't regret it.
I agree now bnb looks very strong in the market , I think you can invest in this coin right now, as the next launch on binance will be even more growth !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 09:17:37 PM

Ethereum is the best coin to invest in if you want to make some real profits. You can make up to 70% of  whatever amount of  you start the investment with.  The current market of ethereum is the perfect  market for investors to utilize their smart investing style to grab the maximum profit as they can...
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:22:00 PM

For investing, best coins are BNB, XRP, ETH, EOS, XMR in my opinion. If you need to invest in various projects then try to diversify your portfolio before putting all money to a single basket. Diversify and patience is necessary in this business.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:40:16 PM

Why not buying them all.
You can't decide which one but you think one of nine altcoins will give you profit, I would buy all of them. More altcoins is better than less, if one of them goes to moon you will return money invested in all of them and make good profit.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:14:12 PM

I would look into Ethereum and any platforms that have interoperability with it. MOAC is one platform that currently has cross chain interoperability's and there should be more down the pipeline this year .
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:07:04 AM

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

Thanks in advance !

I think that all the funds are used to invest in Ethereum tokens, which can reduce unnecessary risks and will benefit in the long run.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀