Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin has a bright future and is worth investing in ?
Wanchain - 1 (2%)
Nano - 1 (2%)
EOS - 7 (14%)
ICON - 2 (4%)
Ethos - 0 (0%)
Holo - 3 (6%)
Ethereum - 29 (58%)
NEO - 4 (8%)
More Cardano always good option - 3 (6%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am gonna invest need help deciding  (Read 762 times)
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:11:02 AM

Relying on people's decision is bad ,it will be better to try as much as possible to learn how to detect good coins and tokens to invest in and as a matter of fact you might get better at it and detect something others aren't able to detect ,learning won't hurt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:00:12 AM

Relying on people's decision is bad ,it will be better to try as much as possible to learn how to detect good coins and tokens to invest in and as a matter of fact you might get better at it and detect something others aren't able to detect ,learning won't hurt
Not bad mate, OP just trying to gather some ideas what coins do people are invested.  Just of what I did before, I'll keep asking for my friends and they enlighten up of what should I do. It is just supposedly OP wanting for, but of course we do our own decision and giving some consideration of the others advice and for sure it could be a way for the success.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Onanana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:22:01 PM

Investing in ICO's and altcoins is really a commendable decision to make. I'm sure you're already aware of researching and trusting your guts before investing in any other altcoins. The tips I can only provide to you over the common things to do is, by asking for expert opinions on forums and lobbies. Right now I'm currently investing in Bitrus (BTRS) for its unique and new features and platforms it sypports. Investing now will provide you 50 BTRS and 50% discount on trading fees.
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:29:00 PM

I trust EOS more because it has an interesting concept and the blockchain is starting to be used a lot and a good eos dapp, for others I don't really believe it especially ethereum because as constantinople it is as if nothing happened
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:54:14 PM

I think that a few of these coins are good, but you can add a few more such as BNB, Ravencoin, Pundi X in your list. Research on your own and compile a list of 20 high potential coins for investment.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:47:58 PM

I think that a few of these coins are good, but you can add a few more such as BNB, Ravencoin, Pundi X in your list. Research on your own and compile a list of 20 high potential coins for investment.
I also follow this Ravencoin coin. it definitely has potential, but so far I haven't bought it. I'm waiting for the right moment

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:49:47 PM

I also follow this Ravencoin coin. it definitely has potential, but so far I haven't bought it. I'm waiting for the right moment
So many people invest in this coin. I think that its popularity is due to the lack of a lot of new coins on the market.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:01:31 AM

There are alot of altcoin that has high potential to raise 10x in bull market, and past performance will help to decide which coin should be to choose. In my opinion between above coin, the best one is ETH, NEO, ADA. All these coin has stronger fundamental because that project consist of solid and professional team member.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:18:44 AM

For now, the best choice to invest still in bitcoin or ethereum. For another altcoin I cant suggest which one best for invest. hhmm mybe you can check CHT (Countinghouse) its good for now I think
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:34:34 AM

No other than ethereum, think of the eth price on 2017, the gap before and now was big. Buying at this price will make sure your future. You cant see any losses because has a good background even something wrong happened the demand of this coin is still at the top. So investnent is a kind of safe
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 03:39:20 AM

Why not choose/add steem as well? You can sell votes, delegate steem power or vote yourself — it's one of the best investments around. You don't just have to hold it like many other coins until you are in profit.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 05:13:37 AM

Ethereum is always a solid choice considering its popularity and volume support, ICON is one of the favorites as i was informed by my friends that its use case in voting among companies has been since involved in some important elections, but of course these tokens are already soaring high since their ICOs, and its really dangerous regardless as they could be interpreted as overvalued as a 10x evaluation is not common, i invested crypto with a mindset to be safe at least with appropriate stop losses, results and reports are always surprising.

rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:49:28 AM

I have been interested in three names of coins from your list, Ethereum, Neo and EOS. In my opinion the three coins have great growth potential for the future and you can choose between the three coins and don't forget to keep doing your own research before accepting references from others.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:07:32 AM

It's always an statement where others will give you their own supported coins, analysing and make your own decisions is far better than
relying with such predictions, if you wanted to invest and you aren't sure do your research first and observe everything that will make a coin
movable not alone with any hype but in a progressive ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: