Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Official] ClaimBits.net - More than a Bitcoin Faucet!  (Read 1362 times)
sandrojr1994

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:27:44 PM

Muito bom, os faucetes são bem rápidos e simples. Estou juntando uma quantidade maior de bits para transferir para carteira!
brunocosmehero

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:35:03 PM

estou usando o site e super recomendo,  da pra ganhar muitos bits
Fiana

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:48:19 PM

Bagaimana cara saya untuk mendapatkan banyak bit , saya pengguna baru ,tolingbdi bantu 🙏
stappe

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:17:21 PM

The site is promising, think it will live a long time. Many ways to earn bitcoin. I put five stars in the confidence that the admin will meet user expectations!
ElSila (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 05:51:05 PM

I have some great news for you, a NEW Weekly Lottery system was added on this website. Every week, one lucky user can win thousands of Bits. I won't give you more details here, I'll let you check it by yourself Smiley
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:17:22 PM

I have some great news for you, a NEW Weekly Lottery system was added on this website. Every week, one lucky user can win thousands of Bits. I won't give you more details here, I'll let you check it by yourself Smiley
Suggestion: add the percentage of chances of winning as the freebitco.in the site do.
If I am right then winning is dependent on luck not on having a maximum ticket?
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:21:49 PM

Suggestion: add the percentage of chances of winning as the freebitco.in the site do.
If I am right then winning is dependent on luck not on having a maximum ticket?

I will keep in mind your suggestion and I may implement it. Mostly is all about luck, but if you have more tickets, you have more chances. One random ticket is selected as the wining ticket, so if you have more tickets, you have more chances to win. If there is a total of 100 tickets and you have 60 tickets, then you have 60% chances to win. But everyone have a chance, if someone is lucky enough, it can win even with a single ticket. I think you got the point Smiley
BabySam

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:17:02 AM

yes this is a legit paying site you can claim up to 10000 satoshis daily. worth the time
shekochie

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:12:32 AM

Muito bom, os faucetes são bem rápidos e simples. Estou juntando uma quantidade maior de bits para transferir para carteira!
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 05:10:36 PM

We've got a Chat, now you can talk with other members registered on this website. Enjoy Smiley
takhlish

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:57:48 AM

Over 500 members registered in 1 day after this website was opened. Plenty of new features are going to be added soon, thank you for being part of this website Smiley

Actualy I have not get a coin, how ?
uthgar123

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:53:31 AM

Prizes have gone up since initial post here.  Not a bad site at all.
Mikeduluk03@gmail.com

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:37:41 AM

Never been excited  Smiley everytime i signin to this site i know that im going to earn some bits.Great job claimBits
Bekkie01

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:21:56 AM

I just love this site. Shortlinks, offerwalls and the faucet where u can earn a nice amount of bits in short time. I just got my first payment. Keep up the good work guys. Thanx for creating such a wonderful site.
arashs61

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:34:55 PM

Tanks for your good site , i love it
takhlish

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:36:08 PM

Over 500 members registered in 1 day after this website was opened. Plenty of new features are going to be added soon, thank you for being part of this website Smiley

Thank's for this website I was get 0.0000066 btc just click the link
pegassus19

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:26:12 AM

Thanks for the website, guys. Keep up the good work. It works like a charm.
One of the cool, unintended features is that I get to evaluate various shortlink services, so that I get to know which of them work, which are just annoying, and which are strictly impossible Smiley
charot89

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:53:01 PM

Faucet, Shortlinks, Offerwalls, PTC Ads, Activity Rewards, Contests and more!
https://claimbits.net/?ref=11108 https://claimbits.net/?ref=11108 https://claimbits.net/?ref=11108
I want to present to you my newest project, is a new kind of Bitcoin Faucet where you can earn Bits (internal currency used which can be converted into Bitcoin Satoshi) for doing different activities like:
  • Faucet - Earn up to 10.000 Bits on our faucet, every 15 minutes
  • Shortlinks - Earn Bits by visiting shortlinks
  • PTC Ads - Earn Bits by visiting websites
  • Offerwalls - Earn Bits by completing offers
  • CPU Mining - Earn Bits by using your device CPU

Besides those main features from where you can earn Bits, there are also plenty more feature like:
  • Lottery - Win thousands of Bits every week
  • Levels - With every level you reach you earn more Bits from our Faucet
  • Activity Rewards - Claim free Bits for being active
  • Jobs - Earn Bits by completing easy tasks available on website
  • Investment Game - Guess if Bitcoin value will be higher or lower in next 5 minutes and multiply your Bits
  • Offerwalls Contest - The more offer you complete, the more chances you have to win our weekly offerwalls contest
  • Referrals Contest - The more users you invite, then more chances you have to win our monthly referrals contest
  • Shortlinks Contest - The more shortlinks you visit, then more chances you have to win our weekly shortlinks contest

Also, as you propably you understood from what I wrote so far, there is also a Referral System where you can earn up to 20% from each referral claim, up to 12% from Bits earned by your referrals completing offers and up to 6% from Bits earned by your referrals from visiting shortlinks, based on your membership. Yes, there is also a Membership system which multiply your Faucet Earnings, Referral Commissions and so on. You can convert your earned Bits into Satoshi and withdraw them into your FaucetHub account or Bitcoin Wallet. Also, there is an advertising system for those of you who wants to add PTC Ads or Banner Ads on our website.

This is a new kind of Bitcoin Faucet, after weeks of work, improvements and tests we released our BETA version of this system and is now available for all of you. Give it a try, it takes less than a minute to register and is FREE.

This website is still BETA, more features will be added and more changes will be done based on users requests. In case you find any BUG, please report it and I'll fix it ASAP.
chatuphat

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:41:57 PM

Is a very good website. Keep the bit fast. Apply to click. https://claimbits.net/?ref=10543
pratomoastan

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:49:59 AM

Hem i just found this faucet today it has unique features, like 'task/quest' by doing this task/quest you will be able to earn a bit more, must try it out, i hope this website will last long ~
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: