Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Official] ClaimBits.net - More than a Bitcoin Faucet!  (Read 1362 times)
ElSila (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 11:18:16 AM

Hello everyone,

Is been a while since I posted here, I'm really busy in this time of the year. Still, after more than 6 months since this website was launched, website is still up and running, with over 20.000 registered members, always paying on time and getting improved frequently. Thank you everyone who's part of this website and keep up your good work Smiley
jen180081

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:55:05 PM

I tried to log in today and it said I needed to verify my email, but I can’t find an email to verify. Please help!
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 03:14:41 PM

I tried to log in today and it said I needed to verify my email, but I can’t find an email to verify. Please help!

I did confirmed your email address, now you can login.
k00l1

Activity: 315
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:39:56 AM

the site is good and is user friendly

can u add the user has option of sovled media recapacha or raincapacha setting when using faucet on the site as solved media is auto selected

100% REFERRAL share
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! -www.freebitco.in [/size] (https://freebitco.in/?r=17967862)[/url]
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 06:23:47 PM

Hello guys,

Is been a while since I posted updates about this website here. Many improvements were applied, new features and new offerwalls were added. This website was active and paying for about an year, is still active, is still paying. Good luck Smiley
donsifon

Activity: 107
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:45:27 PM

Hi,

What is the average of earnings (weekly or monthly profit) with a bitcoin faucet site like this, with 1000 active users a day?
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 05:13:44 PM

Nobody can't tell you an average, it depends on how website is managed, how active are those users, what advertising networks you use, users locations, how much do you pay to users, advertising prices and so on. Even if you configure 2 sites in the same way, that doesn't mean both sites generate the same earnings.
donsifon

Activity: 107
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:34:38 PM

Nobody can't tell you an average, it depends on how website is managed, how active are those users, what advertising networks you use, users locations, how much do you pay to users, advertising prices and so on. Even if you configure 2 sites in the same way, that doesn't mean both sites generate the same earnings.

Cool, so what is the best site to have a look, you best faucet owner. And how much is to setup everything.

ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 12:37:13 AM

There are plenty of websites you can find available, each one of them is good in it's own way. You can find them easly and inspire from them, but if you decide to create your own faucet, you should think your own strategy. The most important thing, never pay more than you can afford. About price, this script prices are available here: https://mn-shop.com/claimbits-ultimate-bitcoin-faucet

Besides that, you need domain name, webhost and some funds to make payments, until website will start generating revenue.
Knork

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 09:46:38 PM

I signed up and dint recieve a confirmation email i also checked my spamfolder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: