Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MeconCash : is a cryptocurrency platform used for payments, rewards  (Read 842 times)
meconcash1 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:53:01 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 03:11:43 PM by meconcash1

MeconCash

MeconCash offers mobile apps and game services,Block chaining based on P2P transactions Provide a new paradigm. MeconCash is a self-cryptographic platform for payments, rewards and transactions on online and mobile services.

Features

• PoW & Pos Hybrid Design: MeconCash is a hybrid method that uses Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. After a certain period of time and blocks are mined, the PoW becomes inefficient. After that, PoS compensation Network maintenance and transaction approval are done.

• Proof of Work Algorithm: MeConCash uses BitCoin's proof-of-concept technology, which has been proven over the past decade, and uses the SHA-256 algorithm among the SHA-2 series, a set of cryptographic hash functions designed by the US National Security Agency (NSA).  

• Fast, secure transactions and low fees: MeconCash is processed immediately at the time of the transaction, and the customer who made a high-level encryption with the payment at the time of payment can not arbitrarily recall or change it. It is also suitable for commerce using a low transaction fee of 0.01MCH.

• PoS interest payment: At the conclusion of MeConCash distribution and POW data block maturity period, MeConCash holders can receive up to 1% per annum of POS interest through their Full Node Meconcash wallets. MeConCash should not be stored and in use in your wallet.

MeconCash Is The Foundation For Building An Ecosystem Of Our Services

MeconCash will be used as a payment and reward currency in mobile applications, games, and character services under a block chain basis.
It serves as a currency that can be used for real economy, and it is safe to send and receive through your wallet. Value will be further increased through P2P brokerage and exchange listing.

Mobile App | Caricature & Emoji | Mobile Game | eCommerce | P2P Service | Wallet & Support

Coin Issuance

COIN ABBREVIATION:
MCH
COIN TYPE:
POW + POS
HASHING ALGORITHM:
SHA-2 (SHA0-256)
COIN ISSUNCE PERIOD:
50 YEAR
BLOCK REWARD:
1000000/1000/100
PRE-MINE AMOUNT:
200,000,000 (20%)
TOTAL ISSUANCE COINS:
COIN GENERATED PER DAY:
NO LIMIT

Connect With Us

||| Facebook ||| Twitter ||| Google+ ||| Youtube ||| Instagram |||  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AHMED14
Copper Member

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:24:19 PM

I hope to your project success and good luck
Manal34

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:12:08 PM

I am liking the idea of this project. But to go forward I want to know about the team of MeconCash.

Please Dm me for it

Good luck
icytalk

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:15:59 PM

Do you have any testing product available yet?
sikonamixx
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:22:39 PM

i m so interested to read your white paper and check your roadmap,  i just want to ask if MeconCash ecosystem of payment is going to have a mobile app?
meconcash1 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:26:18 PM

hey @ciya MeconCash will be used as a payment method and reward in mobile applications, games, and character services in the block chain ecosystem. It will also serve as a currency for the real commerce. It will be associated with existing and future services.
AHMED14
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:37:28 PM

i m so interested to read your white paper and check your roadmap,  i just want to ask if MeconCash ecosystem of payment is going to have a mobile app?
yes of course, you  can just check their website for more information

sikonamixx
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:42:07 PM

yes of course, you  can just check their website for more information

oh that looks great. so their mobile app will be called Linku which is kinda promising since it uses AI technology for making busnisses successful.
AHMED14
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:10:18 PM

What is  more interesting is that they also have a mobile games that allows users to get Mecon Cash while they paly games between each others
sikonamixx
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:14:46 PM

What is  more interesting is that they also have a mobile games that allows users to get Mecon Cash while they paly games between each others

i m a big fan of mobile games especially that reaward users when they play. i m gonna be following your project closely; i dont really want to lose this oppotunity to be part of your community.
good luck
ppipa

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:31:48 PM

hi everyone, i have just came accross the MeconCash cryptocurrency platform that is used  for payments, rewards . i have a simple question about the minimum investment to buy your coins
ThreadManager

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:54:07 PM

Majority of ICO related to games are always end up successful , specially if the game has already with large fanbase. Nice job Meconcash!
AHMED14
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:28:36 PM

Yes I do agree with you because games attract in general a wide range of clients especially those who are interested in games application.
ppipa

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:54:13 PM

looking so interesting application game for earning MeconCash. i really support your smart idea
sikonamixx
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:09:29 PM

Can MeconCash coin be used for other things than transactions?
AHMED14
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:55:11 PM

Hi, thanks for your question.
I would like to inform you that MeconCash will be used as a payment method and reward in mobile applications, games, and character services in the block chain ecosystem. It will also serve as a currency for the real commerce. It will be associated with existing and future services. For any other question please don't hesitate to contact me.
sikonamixx
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:11:17 PM

I would like to inform you that MeconCash will be used as a payment method and reward in mobile applications, games, and character services in the block chain ecosystem. It will also serve as a currency for the real commerce. It will be associated with existing and future services. For any other question please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks so much for responding. My last question is how can I trade MeconCash and where?
AHMED14
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:50:33 PM

Thanks so much for responding. My last question is how can I trade MeconCash and where?

Concerning your question, you should know that MeconCash can be traded in brokerage exchange coming soon before it’s listed in cryptocurrency exchange. When it’s listed in a cryptocurrency exchange, it can be traded in the exchange
meconcash1 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:56:24 AM

I hope to your project success and good luck

Hi there Ahmed! Thank you so much  Smiley
We will keep you updated.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:31:11 PM

Please tell me, is it already known in which mobile applications and games it will be possible to use MeconCash as a payment?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: