Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a tokenomics advice!  (Read 144 times)
spacelab (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 03:02:35 PM

I've met a guy, who's making a cryptocurrency exchange. They've been developing it for a couple of years and they've avoided going through ICO.
As far as i know, they are launching soon and the only choice left is the tokenomics. I've given them my opinion, but i beilive that the uderstading lies on a lot of opinions of daily crypto users and traders, so i've decided to give it a shot and ask you guys. The token itself will be used to have a discount on fees and, maybe, something else
Here are the options that they have:
1. They are giving out tokens as a return from paying fees, the price of the token is set by the company and the price is changing (from low to high) with each distributing phase every 2 months and capping at 5 months. The token will be listed immediatly at the exchange.
2. Token is listed immidiately and users are getting tokens as a return from paying fees, but the amount is determined by the tokens market price. The amount of tokens may be limited per day (not for every single person, but for the whole exchange) and they are given out proportionally (like the EOS ico) to the trade volume. ( as i understand this, for example, you are trading there right after launch and since there're few users, your trade volume is 30% of the whole day trading volume on this exchange, so you get 30% of all tokens for that day). And they will just devide the whole amount of tokens by 365 and will be giving out tokens for a whole year.

What do you think about these options? Wich one sounds better or can be way better with addition of something\changes?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:01:13 PM

Both options are still familiar in the current scope of ICO, I am indeed not good at planning plans for launching crowdfunding. But it would be better if you do more research to get good points, because in the current situation many traders have lost their trust in crowdfunding projects !

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:09:35 PM

And they will just devide the whole amount of tokens by 365 and will be giving out tokens for a whole year.

Why would they pick the option where those traders will only gain after a year?
This will lose the interest of these users. Investors and like any other traders are up to profit in this market. Making them wait in just a month, you will start seeing them posting threads in the scam and reputation section about the project.

spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:30:44 PM

And they will just devide the whole amount of tokens by 365 and will be giving out tokens for a whole year.

Why would they pick the option where those traders will only gain after a year?
This will lose the interest of these users. Investors and like any other traders are up to profit in this market. Making them wait in just a month, you will start seeing them posting threads in the scam and reputation section about the project.

They will receive their tokens every day and the token will be listed from day one. Just the distribution will be held for a year
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:31:28 PM

Both options are still familiar in the current scope of ICO, I am indeed not good at planning plans for launching crowdfunding. But it would be better if you do more research to get good points, because in the current situation many traders have lost their trust in crowdfunding projects !

It is not an ICO in any way, the platform is almost ready for the deplyment. They've been developing it for a couple of years already
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: