Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short-term or long-term investment?  (Read 850 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 03:56:06 AM

I don't think any coins/altcoins is worth investing at the moment for short term because bear market is still ongoing and maybe will last few more months or years. Well i think cardano is a good choice of investment for long-term.
You might as well check if the altcoin that you are investing to is worth it because you know that you will be also supporting the developers, marketing team, etc. Why do you think that cardano is a good choice? I know that there are a lot of people trying to support it but why?

Both short-term and long-term investments have the potential to generate a lot. It depends on how far you can save your money in the right coins. However, if you pay attention to the current bear market development, your decision to plant in several fields is a safe choice.

I think it's still mostly based on the investment choices that you have. As long as you are investing the amount that you are willing to lose, what's the rush right? What do you mean by plant? Lol.

In the current market, hard to expect short term profits so invest only those funds that you can spare for the long term. Once market starts moving up strongly, then short-term trading can work.
You could also trade during the bearish market, you could short the market with margin trading. Why not focus on that? It could still work.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:13:20 AM

I think with the current condition the market, better if you spend your money to buy altcoin with long term period investment. CMIIW.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:36:03 AM

The big increase that occurred in 2017 is certainly not short term, users have to wait more than 8 years, and I think so too, it takes a long time to be able to get big profits so I suggest to make crypto a long-term investment.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:44:38 AM

For me i prefer on long term investment, because for long term you can make more profit and you just predict 1x for the season, than you invest your monwy on short-term, i think you must try to invest your money on long term like me.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:53:59 AM

Considering the current market movement, it's better to day trading if you have some good knowledge. On the other hand, if you are not good at analysis, go for long term. It will be easy for you. Find out some good project with utility. Don't invest in trash because in the long term, those coins may died.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:26:11 AM

I want to invest with $ 2000, and I will choose 5 altcoins. Maybe one of them is Cardano. Is the short term more likely to gain profit or vice versa with the long term? Thank you.
very large amount and nominal that you will invest in short-term investment and crypto currency or long-term investment and the investment certainly has advantages and disadvantages of each and every one depends on the confidence and patience of each investor
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 06:36:44 AM

Know the coin background that you will choose investment, join their conversation, how their future road map will be. How does community respond, look for reviews, and finally, determine yourself, is it feasible for investment, short term and long term?
ucok456

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:47:13 AM

I prefer to invest long term. Because we don't need to work every day to buy and sell our altcoins. We only need to buy and hold a few years, and when we find the right moment we will sell the bitcoin or altcoin that we have. So I prefer long-term investment, but short-term investment is also needed to make a profit every day even though it's small.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:24:47 AM

I want to invest with $ 2000, and I will choose 5 altcoins. Maybe one of them is Cardano. Is the short term more likely to gain profit or vice versa with the long term? Thank you.
I still prefer to choos long term investment. It is really hard to become a day trader because of the high risks. There are many factors that you should consider if you will do day trading.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:36:31 AM

For short-term investments, it is also very good. And this is like trading every day because it will make you profit every day. Of course, this is not easy because you have to be able to play fast and carefully. In addition, I also invest long-term for coins that have good volume.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:42:37 AM

Why not invest in the best coins for the long term? From the first list of CMC. It is full of great options for every taste. From stable coins to new projects (for example, waves).

I think our advice will help you. Since it is not clear what will happen to the market in 2019. Any project can let us down.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:09:46 AM

Short-term or long-term investment?
Currency never was or will be in investment. Currency trades have been active for hundreds of years.
Most around here are just gambles who can not see a tree, when standing in the middle of a forest.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:37:44 AM

Long-term HODLing all the way long. The shorter the term, the more edge bots and people with a lot of money for developing proprietary trading algorithms have. You can't comptete against machines. Even if you have the brain of Einstein, you are not even close.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:41:10 AM

You can choose from top 10 coins on coinmarketcap I think that will be the safest way and risk limit investment so all you have to do is do research on each one and select the ones you think will be good for the future but honesty all the top 10 coins are good,I prefer long term investment

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:45:38 AM

It depends on the growth of coins that you buy and how you manage your investment, I suggest if you are still unfamiliar with crypto fluctuations, then maybe you can share more coins, just keep an eye out for big risks and provided you are good at managing information and crypto management strategy, then short or long-term has no effect on your profits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:55:54 AM

I would like to invest it the long term investment, due to the market is decline and bad situation, you can buy the altcoins in the cheapest price, I think you can't to earn the profit in the short term, but if you hold it for the long time can take more profit in the future.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:06:38 AM

Obviously, it is now a smart decision to keep your coins in the long run. And it looks like the market is a long time.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193

$martFund

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:11:15 AM

Right now the market is not stable so my suggestion is short term. When ever the market picks up you can make some profits and pull out for a while cos I know the market will still drop even if it picks up now so enjoy bshort term investing for the main time

miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:11:42 AM

Short-term investments can give much more profit if to compare with long-term, but it requires a good knowledge of technical analysis. If you are not a good trader, long-term investment is the best way to get profit.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:15:52 AM

It all depends on the coins in which you are going to invest, but still considering the situation on the market, it seems to me that the long-term will be better!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: