Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Yachtco - yachting marketplace and charter ecosystem  (Read 973 times)
yco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Join Yachtco Bounty!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 02:29:13 PM

sometimes im just dont understand who is inventing all these projects? there is no logic in this project. the number of people who are interested in the yacht and who have a cryptocurrency and actively trade less than 100 people!!! is it really worth collecting money and doing such a project for small crowd?  Huh Huh Huh

Hi!

Let me try to answer/comment this:

- We are doing this for yachting industry in which we are involved since 2014, not for 100 "hoping to get rich" crypto holders. The crowd that we are building this for, is not small.

- "Crypto world" is much more than crypto currency and trading. I am talking about smart contracts, ease of cross border payments, faster payments, less payment fees, adding the trust element with smart contracts and removing the doubt, removing scams from market, creating a dispute system (which currently is non-existent practically), ....and so on... 

- Collecting money will help us to build this thing faster and do some proper marketing and sales activities to get users/clients and start generating income and positive cash flow.

Best regards,
Miha

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:31:17 PM

sometimes im just dont understand who is inventing all these projects? there is no logic in this project. the number of people who are interested in the yacht and who have a cryptocurrency and actively trade less than 100 people!!! is it really worth collecting money and doing such a project for small crowd?  Huh Huh Huh

Hi!

- We are doing this for yachting industry in which we are involved since 2014, not for 100 "hoping to get rich" crypto holders. The crowd that we are building this for, is not small.

- "Crypto world" is much more than crypto currency and trading. I am talking about smart contracts, ease of cross border payments, faster payments, less payment fees, adding the trust element with smart contracts and removing the doubt, removing scams from market, creating a dispute system (which currently is non-existent practically), ....and so on... 

- Collecting money will help us to build this thing faster and do some proper marketing and sales activities to get users/clients and start generating income and positive cash flow.

Best regards,
Miha

let's see, of course, what will come out of you in the end, but it seems to me that the chances of success with a negative market is very very very minimal. and im think you understand that most likely you will give one big loss to everyone who buys your project tokens.
yco (OP)
Copper Member

Join Yachtco Bounty!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 09:05:17 AM

Hi!

Best regards,
Miha

let's see, of course, what will come out of you in the end, but it seems to me that the chances of success with a negative market is very very very minimal. and im think you understand that most likely you will give one big loss to everyone who buys your project tokens.

So much negativity... why?

I mean I understand your concern. I really do. Everyone, every investor, has second thoughts. And I am sure there is a statistic somewhere of how many startups fail and how many crypto projects failed. And it is not good. And I guess we will see more of failed crypto projects in the future - there are a lot of reasons for that.

If you are talking about success of our ICO - that might happen. Will see. But, there are other ways to finance our project. And we planed for this. I know crypto market is far from good right now. I still decided to give it a try with public token offering in the height of crypto/ICO/STO bear market.

There are various advantages of public token offering - that is why we decided to give it a try first. The success of the Yachtco project is not dependant on our ICO success.

Luckily, yacht charter market is doing fine. As a matter of fact, this market was doing fine in the past when there were crises elsewhere (with little ups and downs).

So, you are right - we will see. Until then, we are slowly building our platform, even with no "outside" funding. It would be better and quicker if we could afford bigger team, marketing, etc... - you just have to work with what you have.

Best regards,
Miha

BTCTalker2020

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:00:42 PM

Hello
I'm absolutely fan of your project.
I hope your ICO will be a hit.
Good luck guys!
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:14:57 PM

So yachts + blockchain. Mmmm here smells like big money, I like this idea  Cool So I looking at the site and see that there are a huge number of reasons for the introduction of blockchain in this area, congratulations, I think this is the first project on this topic. Do you plan to add a scale to the website showing the number of funds raised?
An interesting service for recreation on yachts. I wonder how much it costs to spend a week on such a yacht. The service is not for the poor and not for people of moderate means. But interesting.
It depends on the class of the yacht, the skipper and the availability of entertainment elements on the yacht)) I looked at the first website on google search, the Caribbean Islands, the prices were from 1000 Euro to 15000 euros per day  Shocked

the idea is nice as renting a yacht by ordinary to middle-class individuals might be economical using this platform. however, what is the main advantage why the team chose to be under waves platform? i know using waves is pretty simple and straightforward, but as far as i know, there are not many users as compared to eth platform. i guess. but looking at your partners and suppliers, i believe you have the chance to grow this project via blockchain. did you by any chance already tested your network even in one of your partner company?

and it seems that the marketing department should be more aggressive selling your utility tokens. why not tap all the regular customers of your partner companies?

yco (OP)
Copper Member

Join Yachtco Bounty!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 09:54:18 AM

So yachts + blockchain. Mmmm here smells like big money, I like this idea  Cool So I looking at the site and see that there are a huge number of reasons for the introduction of blockchain in this area, congratulations, I think this is the first project on this topic. Do you plan to add a scale to the website showing the number of funds raised?
An interesting service for recreation on yachts. I wonder how much it costs to spend a week on such a yacht. The service is not for the poor and not for people of moderate means. But interesting.
It depends on the class of the yacht, the skipper and the availability of entertainment elements on the yacht)) I looked at the first website on google search, the Caribbean Islands, the prices were from 1000 Euro to 15000 euros per day  Shocked

the idea is nice as renting a yacht by ordinary to middle-class individuals might be economical using this platform. however, what is the main advantage why the team chose to be under waves platform? i know using waves is pretty simple and straightforward, but as far as i know, there are not many users as compared to eth platform. i guess. but looking at your partners and suppliers, i believe you have the chance to grow this project via blockchain. did you by any chance already tested your network even in one of your partner company?

and it seems that the marketing department should be more aggressive selling your utility tokens. why not tap all the regular customers of your partner companies?

Except from ICO crowd, our end users are no in crypto/blockchain. So we will need to educate them. Especially users from supply side (boat owners, skippers,....). So it does not make any difference if ETH platform has many users.

When we decided on which blockchain solution to use, we took a serious look into all of them (EOS, Tron, Ethereum, Neo,...). Before choosing a platform, we had the end user in mind and there are several advantages of using Waves blockchain instead of any other:
- fast
- secure
- low cost transactions: Flat fees and no ‘gas’ (this one is especially important for us)
- Decentralized exchange included in wallet
- for developing complex dApps, Waves has 13 types of transactions available
- flexible
- dApps, smart accounts and smart assets availability
- wallet supports a range of fiat and cryptocurrencies, including USD, EURO, TRY, BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, BCH, BSV, DASH and XMR, all of which can be deposited, stored, traded and withdrawn

There are also some development benefits like scalability, token is already listed on DEX exchange (no need to spend insane amounts of money to get listed), customer support from Waves team,....

Our platform is not made yet. Development is planned for after we get some funding. So, we did not test anything in this regard - obviously. But, we did pitch the idea to majority of our partners and suppliers on expo, that is closed to the public - you can only attend it if you are in charter business. This expo is a weekend event. It was held in November - before we went out with our ICO - and I wanted to "test" the market before we do it. I had 32 meetings that weekend with our partners that are the biggest players in the business (boat owners, charter operators, ...) and they were all impressed with the idea and told us they will join and use our platform soon as it is developed. We had a plan to sign initial contracts with them on that event, but we abandoned that because we felt that it would be best we have something to show for before we do this.
On this event, talking directly to our end users from supply side, we also discovered some issues that they might have (like double work for updating their bookings availability) - and we found solutions for that too.

So, overall, we are set to do this and the market shows the need for this kind of solution. (I can not go more in details for now)

We are not selling our services or tokens to our partners at this stage because this are different people. They are not investors or involved in crypto or blockchain. Hence, some of them even have problems with website or email. I strongly believe that we need different approach with them - working product that they can see.

Best regards, Miha

yco (OP)
Copper Member

Join Yachtco Bounty!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 09:57:02 AM

Hello
Good luck guys!

Hi!!  Smiley
Thank you!!!!

Means a lot to me and our team.

Miha

yco (OP)
Copper Member

Join Yachtco Bounty!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 10:02:11 AM

Except from ICO crowd, our end users are no in crypto/blockchain. So we will need to educate them. Especially users from supply side (boat owners, skippers,....). So it does not make any difference if ETH platform has many users.

When we decided on which blockchain solution to use, we took a serious look into all of them (EOS, Tron, Ethereum, Neo,...). Before choosing a platform, we had the end user in mind and there are several advantages of using Waves blockchain instead of any other:
- fast
- secure
- low cost transactions: Flat fees and no ‘gas’ (this one is especially important for us)
- Decentralized exchange included in wallet
- for developing complex dApps, Waves has 13 types of transactions available
- flexible
- dApps, smart accounts and smart assets availability
- wallet supports a range of fiat and cryptocurrencies, including USD, EURO, TRY, BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, BCH, BSV, DASH and XMR, all of which can be deposited, stored, traded and withdrawn

There are also some development benefits like scalability, token is already listed on DEX exchange (no need to spend insane amounts of money to get listed), customer support from Waves team,....

Our platform is not made yet. Development is planned for after we get some funding. So, we did not test anything in this regard - obviously. But, we did pitch the idea to majority of our partners and suppliers on expo, that is closed to the public - you can only attend it if you are in charter business. This expo is a weekend event. It was held in November - before we went out with our ICO - and I wanted to "test" the market before we do it. I had 32 meetings that weekend with our partners that are the biggest players in the business (boat owners, charter operators, ...) and they were all impressed with the idea and told us they will join and use our platform soon as it is developed. We had a plan to sign initial contracts with them on that event, but we abandoned that because we felt that it would be best we have something to show for before we do this.
On this event, talking directly to our end users from supply side, we also discovered some issues that they might have (like double work for updating their bookings availability) - and we found solutions for that too.

So, overall, we are set to do this and the market shows the need for this kind of solution. (I can not go more in details for now)

We are not selling our services or tokens to our partners at this stage because this are different people. They are not investors or involved in crypto or blockchain. Hence, some of them even have problems with website or email. I strongly believe that we need different approach with them - working product that they can see.

Best regards, Miha

Here is me talking to one of our suppliers on this expo event:
https://imgur.com/mbCVIxx
...with Jure (our CTO) and Anja (CFO)

Another one from that event: we had a meeting with existing booking system, trying to get them on board too:
https://imgur.com/WyNl37D

yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:18:42 PM

Hello
Good luck guys!

Thank you, BTCTalker2020!
We have an active bounty campaign -  [BOUNTY] Yachtco - yachting marketplace and charter ecosystem
Everyone can take part and help spread the word about the company!
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:28:10 PM

3 Advisors Back Yachtco

Yachtco recently joined forces with Polish-Canadian entrepreneur Bogdan Fiedur, which has raised the number of our advisors to three. https://medium.com/@yachtco/https-medium-com-yachtco-3-advisors-back-yachtco-ian-scarffe-anthony-abunassar-bogdan-fiedur-e97ac0f27808
yura04071989

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:42:31 PM

3 Advisors Back Yachtco

Yachtco recently joined forces with Polish-Canadian entrepreneur Bogdan Fiedur, which has raised the number of our advisors to three. https://medium.com/@yachtco/https-medium-com-yachtco-3-advisors-back-yachtco-ian-scarffe-anthony-abunassar-bogdan-fiedur-e97ac0f27808

Great news! The project already has a strong team, and I am sure that the potential and the chances for success are enormous!
yco (OP)
Copper Member

Join Yachtco Bounty!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 02:12:46 PM

New article on Medium: "Yachtco to Tackle Europe’s Multi-Billion Industry"

Read more here: https://medium.com/@yachtco/yachtco-to-tackle-europes-multi-billion-industry-6157de4b34c6

MoonVoyager

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 12:21:04 PM

Amazing news! Yachtco already collaborate with more than 250 #skippers and #hostesses from all over the world! Yes, this project deserves attention!
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1558527608/6fa9b606/26623157_m.png
Source: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6536592367737286656
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:30:01 AM

Amazing news! Yachtco already collaborate with more than 250 #skippers and #hostesses from all over the world! Yes, this project deserves attention!
Source: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6536592367737286656

How are you!

Greetings to the whole team!

We need more project updates from time to time.

To follow the rhythm of a very active campaign that you so desire ...
yura04071989

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:45:15 AM

How are you!

Greetings to the whole team!

We need more project updates from time to time.

To follow the rhythm of a very active campaign that you so desire ...
Thank you, pedrillo0! Always good to see you! You know, we have a lot of news. but not always duplicate on the forum.
And the latest news about our brand www.skippercity.com! We got a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor! You can visit our page https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g295370-d11716145-Reviews-or20-SkipperCity-Split_Split_Dalmatia_County_Dalmatia.html and see a lot of positive feedback from customers.

yco (OP)
Copper Member

Join Yachtco Bounty!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 09:15:57 AM

Hello, BitcoinTalk community! Yachtco team just finished with 2019 sailing season with a huge number of positive emotions and satisfied customers! Check out our new post!

ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 04:14:21 PM

Yachtco ICO listed on ICOnow.net listing.

You can update ICO info, just send us an email (m@iconow.net) with new info.

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
ICOnow

Activity: 324

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 07:56:16 PM

Congratulations! Yachtco ICO rating by ICOnow 67/100.

Business: 12/20
Product readiness: 4/5
White Paper: 8/10
Roadmap: 7/10
Legal: 3/5
Team: 17/20
ICO terms: 1/5
Token applying: 2/5
ICO Promotion: 13/20

Please, check the your ICO page. If there are inaccuracy in the description, we will correct them quickly. Just send us PM or email (m@iconow.net).

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:58:31 PM

Yachtco token will be added to LuxTrade exchange, YCHT token will be available for such trading pairs BTC, LTC, CDEX, DGB, XVG, waves and Doge

https://medium.com/@yachtco/yachtco-token-is-listed-on-luxtrade-exchange-45acb14521d1
yco (OP)
Copper Member

Join Yachtco Bounty!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 06:06:54 AM

This calls for a celebration!

Launching Yachting Commerce Platform Yachtco.io

In an effort to better serve the needs of the growing yachting market and lifestyle community, Yachtco is announcing the launch of its comprehensive yachting sales and service platform Yachtco.io.
The site will enable users to browse over 30,000 private yacht rentals and bareboat charters in over 150 destinations to request quotes and schedule bookings. Additionally, Yachtco is offering private sales, job postings, news, and more.

Visit platform: https://yachtco.io

Read more: https://medium.com/@yachtco/hello-yachtco-officially-open-for-business-83d574fe709a

#yachting #commerce #jobs #launch #news #boatrental #yachtcharter #yachting #yacht #rentals #launching #site #bookings #jobpostings #platform

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: