Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Nova Exchange  (Read 250 times)
noddaba (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:46:53 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2019, 07:24:10 AM by noddaba

Hello I am thinking of buying certain alt coins from Nova
Anyhow I would like to know peoples thoughts on the New Nova Exchange, I am thinking of joining it , if your already using the exchange what are its Pros and Cons.
Thanks in advance

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:51:53 AM

Anyhow I would like to know peoples thoughts on the New Nova Exchange, I am thinking of joining it , if your already using the exchange what are its Pros and Cons.
Thanks in advance.

Nova is quite good exchange through, I have been using Nova before they want to close their service and then they open their service again. They just like Tradesatoshi and STEX, a Shitcoin friendly exchange. You can find a lot of shitcoins listed on there...

I never find a problem with Nova exchange when I still using their service for selling my shitcoins that I got from airdrop Cheesy, everything works well and the fees are quite cheap. If you meet trouble you can tell their moderator on chatbox to help you solve your problem...
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 04:48:05 AM

In past Nova was good small exchange hope this will continue its popularity and in new version it will boost crypto market.

septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:59:40 AM

Nova Exchange does not impose high trade costs, fixed trading costs around 0.20% and also lots of coins and tokens listed, which makes it interesting there are three pairs, namely BTC, DOGE and also LTC, so far safe to use

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:09:31 AM

I never used Nova Exchange but as far as I know it is a good exchange. Nova is not a new exchange. It is old one. It had stopped its operation for some months and started again. There were some bugs in their system.
sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:29:30 AM

I used Nova Exchange in the past it's a good exchanger but after that it closed for a long period it come back now  with a new forms and rules  Smiley

noddaba (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:35:17 AM

Thanks guys for the responses so far, from what I gathered by google search, is that the previous owners of old nova sold to a mob called the Goobit group, who already own a popular exchange in Sweden called btcx
Anyhow I decided to give it a go and join, but just prior to joining I read the troll box and some poor fellow was waiting like over 24 hours to withdraw about $100 worth of coins. is this common? did the withdraws take that long in the old nova? if there is  someone who's in the new nova can you please ellaberate a bit more on the withdrawal time frames for most coins.
thanks  
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 06:39:12 AM

Thanks in advance.

Pros, you can find gem in it
Because basically it adds up most of the unknown coins, undervalue potential coins, trash coins and etc

Cons, almost half of it is bad coins which results loss of investment
paddyfield

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 07:00:51 AM

NOVA gave me a place to trade Infinitecoin.

Overall, NOVA is still good.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:00:17 AM

Thanks in advance.

Pros, you can find gem in it
Because basically it adds up most of the unknown coins, undervalue potential coins, trash coins and etc

Cons, almost half of it is bad coins which results loss of investment
But it should not become a recommended thing. Remember that just like betting on the coin while at the same time the major exchange site gives you a lot of list to the trusted coins. what will you choose? that depends on yourself. I just try to do a lot of research on the new exchange site.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:30:12 AM

Thanks in advance.

New exchanges are emerging every day with dozens of new promises. Obviously, it's hard to trust. I keep using old but good ones.
noddaba (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:12:46 AM

So far so good , it is highly regulated, and the security measures they have in place does make trading it a little slower than other exchanges. But with all the online attacks going on around the world,  I don't mind it at all, also support is very helpful and friendly.
I must say, I am very impressed with the high level of security.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:56:43 AM

Nova Exchange is a pretty good exchange platform and has convenient features for its users. Especially for exchanging coins whose prices are still very cheap, you can make exchanges at a cost that is not too expensive. About security allows you to be able to make changes to old emails by entering a new email. By verifying with the old one (email).
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:59:56 AM

i was using Nova exchange back when the owners were different and i had no issues back then. it was a good exchange place with a very nice support team that responded and solved issues fast.
the transfer was a smooth one too. they gave a good amount of time for us to withdraw,...

i have not yet used the new site with the new owners but they don't seem bad. in any case try with a small amount, that is what i would do also. then after testing the platform and seeing if it is trusted use a bigger amount.

and like always don't trust any exchange no matter what they are, how long they have been around and what kind of crazy promises they give you.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:06:59 AM

Exchanges provide with trusted trading services to remain good in the market as more and more exchanges were getting into existence regularly. Also just transfer the funds that need to be traded for specific pairing. Once it's done take it back to the wallet which helps you keep your funds more secure.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:19:54 AM

Thanks in advance

Their reputation is still intact when they shut down so they just have to contact their old investors or traders to try their new platform, I have no problem with Novaexchange, with withdrawal and deposits but I haven't tried their interface yet, since I mostly trade on DEX.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 11:22:20 AM

Thanks in advance

I don't know too much about the safety and security of the NovaExchange. I advice you use the already popular and familiar exchanges like kucoin, stex, or even binance. I am sure you will find your choice of coin there too.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:27:55 AM

So many exchange coins are created recently. So think about it, many of them are just created only for quick profit scheme because they find out that it works!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:43:03 AM

Thanks in advance.

Nova is quite good exchange through, I have been using Nova before they want to close their service and then they open their service again. They just like Tradesatoshi and STEX, a Shitcoin friendly exchange. You can find a lot of shitcoins listed on there...

I never find a problem with Nova exchange when I still using their service for selling my shitcoins that I got from airdrop Cheesy, everything works well and the fees are quite cheap. If you meet trouble you can tell their moderator on chatbox to help you solve your problem...

"a Shitcoin friendly exchange"
This words is enough for me. There are already many exchanges for shitcoins. We don't need any new exchanges. We need scalability, energy solution, and recognization.
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:44:19 AM

I have not used it ever so I do not know how to describe it. I see it has a lot of low price coins. But I found only a few coins with trading volume and prices always standing still .Be careful when trading on platforms with little price volatility

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: