Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kid should start earning bitcoin as young as kindlegarden  (Read 1114 times)
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:56:12 PM

According to my understanding there will be chaos in the bitcoin market if everyone starts to earn from bitcoin specially uneducated kids and it will definitely kill the main purpose of bitcoin to use as a currency in the world as a major payment option so I think what kids should have is not investment at the beginning but proper primary education regarding bitcoin and blockchain technology which can definitely help bitcoin and also there lives to become successful as adults with modern technology and understanding   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:47:00 PM

I have teached my children’s in their younger years ,but the sad thing is I don’t know crypto wayback so I didn’t have a chance to make them learn this soon.

I agreed on this idea and if given a chance for sure i will do the same way

I disagree here. Small kids will simply do not understand anything about the cryptocurrency. Yes, teenagers can do it, but not the youngest generation. We are not yet ready for all this stuff, man.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:54:02 PM

Kids shouldn’t go to school and learn the same repetitive education that trained them to be slave, like lawyers, accountant, doctor, they should be earning their own bitcoin too.

I don’t believe we shouldn’t teach kid about money, we should be encourage them to earn money, since bitcoin are easy to earn, why we must tell kids to follow the same advices that lead to what we have failed millenial generation today? We don’t want our kid to end up like millenial again, we shall teach them not working for money, and as young as possible.

Becoming millionaire is no longer a privilege right to grown up man, kids should have them too, easy access to banking are also shouldn’t limited to matured, why some exchange still so stereotype by not allowing kids below 18 years old to trade crypto, this is very sad and very bad to them.
You can't force your kid to learn something that they don't understand they should learn the basics first before moving to the complex idea. You will never know what stress would you bring to your kids if you let them learn something that they don't like. It's like being in a prison without a fucking choice, just put your shoe to any kids that are being forced to learn something that they don't like.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:14:55 PM

Kids shouldn’t go to school and learn the same repetitive education that trained them to be slave, like lawyers, accountant, doctor, they should be earning their own bitcoin too.

I don’t believe we shouldn’t teach kid about money, we should be encourage them to earn money, since bitcoin are easy to earn, why we must tell kids to follow the same advices that lead to what we have failed millenial generation today? We don’t want our kid to end up like millenial again, we shall teach them not working for money, and as young as possible.

Becoming millionaire is no longer a privilege right to grown up man, kids should have them too, easy access to banking are also shouldn’t limited to matured, why some exchange still so stereotype by not allowing kids below 18 years old to trade crypto, this is very sad and very bad to them.

We should teach children as young as that the value of money and how can it be multiplied using crytocurrency. But they should teach only how to buy coins and hold, not to buy and sell or trade. They cannot understand that fully that even we adults are having a hard time doing that. By the age of 15, maybe we can start teaching that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:50:18 PM

I think that it will be useful for a child to be able to earn money and use them, but not for everyone. Someone may like to be a lawyer or accountant. And someone maybe wants to make a living creativity. Therefore, you should listen to what your child wants.

Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:44:39 PM

yes of course that is not a bad idea either. but we cannot if we only depend on bitcoin and especially for kids. however kids need to be taught basic things for their future
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:13:06 PM

Definitely not a hundred percent good.
Children should start learning bitcoin and cryptocurrency as early as their age.
This will make them ready for the future. they dont need to earn yet! all they need to do is to learn!
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:18:53 PM

I totally disagree with OP assertion on allowing kids to start earning at such a tender age, enrolling them to school will enable them to acquire the basic knowledge which is crucial to them in embarking on whatever area of specialization they had chosen even working to earn bitcoin require some basic knowledge needed for the transactions.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:52:05 PM

Kids between what age?
Because for me from the age 1-10yrs old is still the developing process and they have to enjoy that childhood because they will never become child again. I mean they don’t need to take life seriously at that age, they can save money instead and when the right age comes like 12-18yrs old they can now start to learn about investing not just on cryptocurrency but also in other way.
Good point. Maybe boundary could be moved a bit lower than 18 years, kids these days are becoming mature earlier than couple of decades ago. Especially when technology is involved.
Also, young people because of lack of experience, are suitable to be tricked or seduced on some way. Boundaries are not there for no reason, they should serve as protection for kids. And again, OP has a point too. Just because he is not 18, young man shouldn`t be restricted from making and doing something that he likes and is talented for..
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:25:25 PM

Kids between what age?
Because for me from the age 1-10yrs old is still the developing process and they have to enjoy that childhood because they will never become child again. I mean they don’t need to take life seriously at that age, they can save money instead and when the right age comes like 12-18yrs old they can now start to learn about investing not just on cryptocurrency but also in other way.
It sound like going to school is enjoyable childhood to them, to be frank this is not the best childhood they should have, going to school is a long term torturing process, not only it is torturing it is also creating failed millenial generation, education should be blamed for the mess today, going into bitcoin and start making their money will give them the best childhood, don’t you see most rich kids don’t go to the same school with the poor kids? Kids should learn this business skill that the rich kids learn too. It is the money education for everyone. Not limited to grown up, as young as they’re ready to learn, and kindergarten are the perfect age, why not start at 5-6yo?

I agree. What would the concept of money, currency, economy and all other of similar nature do to a kid. It will just make things complicated for them, especially when all they're interested in is how they can enjoy their childhood and to explore things. First off, there are other more important things that kids can surely try to learn and be interested in more than crytocurrencies. It's not use and sense making them learn something that can be replaced by similar trends come the time they become adults.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:33:49 PM

I think children must have to acquire good education first since that is the basic foundation for learning and I may have to disagree that at an early age they should be get involved with cryptocurrency. Even adult person may find it difficult to understand and how much more to children. I believe that once these children will be mature enough, then they could start learning it gradually.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:08:27 PM

As the says goes "the young shall grow" there is every need that we start to teach kindergarten not only how to earn bitcoin but also how the technology work. Bringing them up early will ensure they master the tech and how it can be exploited for positive purpose.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:32:08 PM

If people follow OP's vision we won't have any more "slaves" like doctors, architects, mechanics. All we'll have is speculators trying to earn more cryptocurrencies to later dump on the market to pay their bills and buy lambos. What a great world it's going to be! Cheesy Children should go to school and learn to have deep understanding of the world that surrounds them. Investing comes later.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:11:39 PM

Kindergarten age is 5years old. And I remember I am just startet to learn the spelling of an apple way back ny kindergarten days. I spent so many months to understand bitcoin and everything related to it. I admits that it is kinda strenuous. I had a hard time especially when earning some profits with bitcoin. Then what more with a kid?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:25:47 PM

If people follow OP's vision we won't have any more "slaves" like doctors, architects, mechanics. All we'll have is speculators trying to earn more cryptocurrencies to later dump on the market to pay their bills and buy lambos. What a great world it's going to be! Cheesy Children should go to school and learn to have deep understanding of the world that surrounds them. Investing comes later.
Financial literacy is important and it should be taught to children with child games. Everyone has different interest,skill,knowledge and there is no point to call people as slaves who works in these professions. Investing is important and after turning 18,it is necessary to collect money for retirement. Capitalism works,man!
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:43:43 PM

If I will have my kid soon, I'd like him/her to become one of those professionals and I don't treat that as slave while at the same time, I teach him/her to earn bitcoin.

Those professions can also be used to earn bitcoin if you do it correctly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:11:37 AM

I have teached my children’s in their younger years ,but the sad thing is I don’t know crypto wayback so I didn’t have a chance to make them learn this soon.

I agreed on this idea and if given a chance for sure i will do the same way

I disagree here. Small kids will simply do not understand anything about the cryptocurrency. Yes, teenagers can do it, but not the youngest generation. We are not yet ready for all this stuff, man.
Absoultely right, what do you expect from a kid ? all they know is playing. they don't even know the real function about money?
yeah teenagers can already earning because they can already think about it, while small kid can't
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:32:17 AM

Kindergarten age is 5years old. And I remember I am just startet to learn the spelling of an apple way back ny kindergarten days. I spent so many months to understand bitcoin and everything related to it. I admits that it is kinda strenuous. I had a hard time especially when earning some profits with bitcoin. Then what more with a kid?
even at that age in my head only games and playing with friends, and it's still difficult to operate a computer. well, maybe for some people, teaching their children a business at the beginning of time will be very good. however, I think that teaches this when children are of sufficient age, maybe over 10 years, or maybe 15 years
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 01:40:22 AM

I don't want to teach my kids about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. They deserve to enjoy and explore the world by learning many things but not about cryptocurrency. Maybe I will teach them if they are at 10 years, but I will introduce some games about bitcoin, I am sure while they play, they can learn about cryptocurrency. And if they want to learn about computer first, then I will buy one computer for them and let them learn so when the time is right, I will give some explanation how to earn money from internet.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:43:58 AM

in the u.s the parents were already teaching their kids on how to operate a computer or an electronic gadgets and they even taught thier kids a programming as early as possible  . i find it cool but i cant really imagine how a kid can adopt it properly because even in my current age i find it hard to understand techy stuffs especially on the programming  one's  .

i believe they also taugh thier kids about blockchain and cryptos because they want a better future for thier children .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: