Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kid should start earning bitcoin as young as kindlegarden  (Read 1118 times)
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:54:28 AM

Kids shouldn’t go to school and learn the same repetitive education that trained them to be slave, like lawyers, accountant, doctor, they should be earning their own bitcoin too.

I don’t believe we shouldn’t teach kid about money, we should be encourage them to earn money, since bitcoin are easy to earn, why we must tell kids to follow the same advices that lead to what we have failed millenial generation today? We don’t want our kid to end up like millenial again, we shall teach them not working for money, and as young as possible.

Becoming millionaire is no longer a privilege right to grown up man, kids should have them too, easy access to banking are also shouldn’t limited to matured, why some exchange still so stereotype by not allowing kids below 18 years old to trade crypto, this is very sad and very bad to them.
I don't think that they should learn as early as the age on the title of this thread, going to school is part of the basic human needs and kids need to learn how to write, read, and other stuff that a kid could learn in schools. It is better to make kids enjoy their childhood and make new friends and let them decide later on if they wanted to learn about Crypto Currencies after a parent explained it to them at the age that they can figure out things and understand things.

Kids between what age?
Because for me from the age 1-10yrs old is still the developing process and they have to enjoy that childhood because they will never become child again. I mean they don’t need to take life seriously at that age, they can save money instead and when the right age comes like 12-18yrs old they can now start to learn about investing not just on cryptocurrency but also in other way.
At there early age it's better them to go to school to develop there knowledge and enjoy there childhood, play with friends they don't need to be serious at there young age, when come the right age teach them the value of investing not only in crypto but in all kinds of investment that earned profit that make them successful.
That's right, let kids be kids and enjoy their childhood. Sooner or later if they really have an interest in earning money at their young age then it is the time that a parent should teach them whether it is about Crypto Currency or not, teaching them to be entrepreneurs at a young age is good for them as long as they are interested and forcing them won't help.  Cool
hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:04:36 AM

Kindergarten age is 5years old. And I remember I am just startet to learn the spelling of an apple way back ny kindergarten days. I spent so many months to understand bitcoin and everything related to it. I admits that it is kinda strenuous. I had a hard time especially when earning some profits with bitcoin. Then what more with a kid?
Small children who are still having fun with their world, namely kindergarten are not taught something difficult like bitcoin, because it can ruin their childhood. The world of children is the most beautiful world, because they don't know the problem yet.
Unlike adults, especially those who jump into the world of bitcoin where there are many problems that must be faced for one purpose, namely: profit. So leave them in kindergarten, later when they are adults, they are welcome to jump into bitcoin.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:05:25 AM

Kid mus go to school and studying because its their job as kid, never teach your kids for learning about bitcoin and crypto before pass junior high school, they have learn more about what should he do at school and make interaction with their friend.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:34:34 AM

As for a kid to earn bitcoin at this early age as young as a kindergarten is so hard for them. We all know that we adults are still taking hardship on striving in this crypto community we are now living and making he best we can to earn bitcoins. So it is much more difficult to kids like at that age. Maybe when they have the mature way of thinking they can enter the world of crypto.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 02:35:15 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 02:47:43 AM by KingScorpio

Kids shouldn’t go to school and learn the same repetitive education that trained them to be slave, like lawyers, accountant, doctor, they should be earning their own bitcoin too.

I don’t believe we shouldn’t teach kid about money, we should be encourage them to earn money, since bitcoin are easy to earn, why we must tell kids to follow the same advices that lead to what we have failed millenial generation today? We don’t want our kid to end up like millenial again, we shall teach them not working for money, and as young as possible.

Becoming millionaire is no longer a privilege right to grown up man, kids should have them too, easy access to banking are also shouldn’t limited to matured, why some exchange still so stereotype by not allowing kids below 18 years old to trade crypto, this is very sad and very bad to them.

earning bitcoin wont help seriously.

it is to vollatile.

bitcoin having value comes only from US banks that still gamble with it. they think the us dollar matters.

anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:42:55 AM

For that kind of thinking, I still see that it is still too early for kindergarden kids to start earning in bitcoin. Those kids are still in p\playtime set of minds, I think mostly of the kids in that age. So it is still impossible for them to focus on bitcoin in that young age.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:53:21 AM

Teaching them how to earn bitcoin in an early age and teaching them how to be educated is a learning process after all so better respect what would be the children wants to do in their life and simply don't force them to go whichever path.

If you are thinking what's best for them then let them know the basic fundamentals of life by going to school first and by the way you also sounds like you are slaving them to go grab some easy money using Bitcoin and learn the easy way no matter how it takes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:08:30 AM

If we teach kids with the intention to get profits, then I think it will be not so wise. The responsibly to earn income is for adult and not for kids. But if the intentions is to give them the knowledge of the blockchain technology, it will be still accepted.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:25:43 PM

this is a wrong idea as in life there is a stage for everything. first of cryptocurrency, bitcoin and blockchain is way to complex for a kid to comprehend that is why the books they read starts with the simplest and graduates to the complex. kids should go to school, if at all they will learn about making money, that should be in their university days when they already have basic education
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:41:46 PM

Kids between what age?
Because for me from the age 1-10yrs old is still the developing process and they have to enjoy that childhood because they will never become child again. I mean they don’t need to take life seriously at that age, they can save money instead and when the right age comes like 12-18yrs old they can now start to learn about investing not just on cryptocurrency but also in other way.

That's is truly right mate 1 to 10 years old is developing process of the people become mature, Sorry I disagree 12 to 16 years old is also under process for fully development become mature enough, 18 to 21 years old is the right to start investing because that's age is know their responsibilities and they know the importance of money in this world.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 09:49:23 PM

its not actually a bad idea for kids to start earning bitcoin as young as kindlegarden but then how do they comprehend the complexity of bitcoin usage. Except you as the parent will buy bitcoin for them and hold but earning on their own will be difficult for them as they will find it too tough to understand

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
FaireumOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:04:21 PM

Yeaaaah.. There are these things called child labor laws, and they are there for a reason. Sure, you could educate kids on all matters of economic sciences, but "being encouraged" to earn money just sounds wrong on so many levels.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:17:58 PM

Yeaaaah.. There are these things called child labor laws, and they are there for a reason. Sure, you could educate kids on all matters of economic sciences, but "being encouraged" to earn money just sounds wrong on so many levels.

Yes there is a law but it is still legal for a kid to work and earn . cant you see the kids in the movies and on tv's ?  as long as you follow the rules , your kid can also work too and it is really better to teach your kids to earn money as early as they can . so that they will know how to value money  and they can prepare for their future  if something bad happens to us parents .
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:24:59 PM

Sorry but that's a very bad idea, kids aged from 1-10 won't have the proper ability or knowledge to understand crypto, for us adults, crypto may be a fun place for learning but for them? I don't think so, you have a chance of 0.7% out of 10 kids who are aged around 1-10 years old who will lrobably learn about this.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:31:24 PM

It is funny that you mentioned about 'repetitive education' and correlate it with successful professions such as lawyers, accountants, and doctors. Bitcoins are not easy to acquire and they are not easily generated.

I don’t believe we shouldn’t teach kid about money, we should be encourage them to earn money, since bitcoin are easy to earn,

Educating children about the basics of earning money will help them develop their attitude in saving their resources responsibly. Again, bitcoins are not easy to earn and many people struggle to acquire them due to multiple reasons which I am sure you will not understand;

why we must tell kids to follow the same advices that lead to what we have failed millenial generation today? We don’t want our kid to end up like millenial again, we shall teach them not working for money, and as young as possible.

This statement contradicts with your first one and what are your basis for saying that we have a failed millennial* generation today? I really do think that you should do research before making baseless conclusions such as this one.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 03:38:08 PM

I find posts like these pretty delusional. I mean, there's an appropriate age for everything and children that are still in kindergarten shouldn't have to start earning Bitcoins.
Also, sure there might be things that could be improved upon the current education system, but saying that they should just scrap everything about it is just crazy talk.

Let kids be kids during the first years of their life and don't bother them with stuff like Bitcoin, unless the interest comes from themselves of course.

Teaching kids about technology in general is appropriate in elementary school IMO.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:10:45 PM

well in as much as you mean well by this suggestion, the truth is are the kids ready for the complex things they will face in earning crypto. Also education is easy and life is a stage. being below 18 years doesnt mean you get restricted from trading crypto, sure you can trade if you so desire. Not all sites do that 18 years restriction. lastly talking about kindlegarden that is not possible as kids of these age barely know how to express themselves not to talk of understanding something as complex as bitcoin and blockchain technology. They should focus on education first and get groomed properly and when the time comes they can start earning bitcoin. Life is a stage and shouldnt be rushed
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 11:41:22 PM

Due to technological advancements kids are not that interested with Bitcoin or crypto based on my observation because they are into smartphones, computers and hang-outs. Kids don't even think of something like becoming a millionaire through Bitcoin but instead becoming a millionaire through the centralized asset they already know. Though it depends on us enthusiasts to educate them on how Bitcoin works, it's use and it's potential.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:09:27 AM

Indeed teaching about bitcoin for children is one good. But I think that not only is bitcoin mandatory to be taught. I am more inclined to teach about the technology, namely blockchain. Besides that we also cannot force that every child must follow the way to get money through bitcoin. They are free to aspire so that we do not have the right to force what they want. Knowledge is extensive so it's up to them to learn anything and we cannot stigmatize that other jobs are just slaves.
SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:12:08 PM

let enjoy their childhood life..they should start studying before they start earning.. its a bit confusion on how it will work.. imagine kindergarten having a bitcoin?? Cheesy

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: