Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kid should start earning bitcoin as young as kindlegarden  (Read 1118 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:52:29 PM

Kids shouldn’t go to school and learn the same repetitive education that trained them to be slave, like lawyers, accountant, doctor, they should be earning their own bitcoin too.

I don’t believe we shouldn’t teach kid about money, we should be encourage them to earn money, since bitcoin are easy to earn, why we must tell kids to follow the same advices that lead to what we have failed millenial generation today? We don’t want our kid to end up like millenial again, we shall teach them not working for money, and as young as possible.

Becoming millionaire is no longer a privilege right to grown up man, kids should have them too, easy access to banking are also shouldn’t limited to matured, why some exchange still so stereotype by not allowing kids below 18 years old to trade crypto, this is very sad and very bad to them.

I think if we are going to teach the kid at their young age as kindergarten level, perhaps their mind is not well develop or ready for this.
And if ever some other exchange are not allowing kids below 18 years old it is because they are asking for KYC, but I guess even they are kids, I think kids can still do trade if they will use decentralized exchange platform where they are anonymous of course and don't have any KYC submission in it.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 06:57:30 PM

I don't support this idea at all. Kids should not go into Bitcoin at such an age. They don't have the brain capacity at that age to understand how bitcoin operates and it's really not cool exposing them to money making at such a tender age. I believe its best for them to focus on education first and get groomed till they come of age. Then they can start earning money. But if you desperate to have them earn Bitcoin, then buy some and hold for them.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:54:32 AM

If they want to learn Cryptocurrency it is good. as people who are more mature we must guide them. But we are prohibited from requiring it because children's interests are different. There are still many ways to make money easily apart from Bitcoin. Learning school material is important for his life in the real world. Identity cards are usually given after a person is> 17 years old, so in my opinion that is what makes the prohibition for children to work before 18 years, because the terms have not been fulfilled.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:03:53 AM

If they want to learn Cryptocurrency it is good. as people who are more mature we must guide them. But we are prohibited from requiring it because children's interests are different. There are still many ways to make money easily apart from Bitcoin. Learning school material is important for his life in the real world. Identity cards are usually given after a person is> 17 years old, so in my opinion that is what makes the prohibition for children to work before 18 years, because the terms have not been fulfilled.
- Even if they want to learn about crypto, I also think that we should not guide them because this is not the work they should do when the person can succeed from crypto, it is a very low number, I don't want the kids to go into the dark path and have no future. They should continue their study and follow the dreams they have had since they were young, that is the only thing they need to do, crypto is not the world for them around this time, they should return when they have a stable job and consider bitcoin and crypto is a part-time job

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:21:22 AM

I'm not sure I get your point a lot. Do you want to teach kids crypto? Or do you want them to learn "how to make money"? What is "how to make money", and how are you going to teach it?

He wanted to teach kindergarten how to make money and not to manage money.

So where are we going to start since OP doesn't want them to go to school? Kindergarten = no reading skills, no math skills, analysis a bit maybe.

When I was younger and lost my teeth, the tooth fairy would leave me candy.  I still dont understand this to this day.
I think that when kids lose their teeth that the Bitcoin tooth fairy should put small btc in their digital wallets.

This man sees the future  Cheesy
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:31:49 PM

I believe there is a bug in the OP's title because I don't see any justification in kids (1-10years is a better parameter to class kids) earning Bitcoin at that formative age. Inversely, the OP is simply saying that kids should earn money at that tender age. Kids are yet to understand what life is and they should be allowed to grow at their own pace

I think it should be kids learning about Bitcoin, not earning Bitcoin at that age.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:34:11 PM

Kids shouldn’t go to school and learn the same repetitive education that trained them to be slave, like lawyers, accountant, doctor, they should be earning their own bitcoin too.

I don’t believe we shouldn’t teach kid about money, we should be encourage them to earn money, since bitcoin are easy to earn, why we must tell kids to follow the same advices that lead to what we have failed millenial generation today? We don’t want our kid to end up like millenial again, we shall teach them not working for money, and as young as possible.

Becoming millionaire is no longer a privilege right to grown up man, kids should have them too, easy access to banking are also shouldn’t limited to matured, why some exchange still so stereotype by not allowing kids below 18 years old to trade crypto, this is very sad and very bad to them.
Each and every kid are different,you can find a kid that will find an interest about bitcoins and altcoin currencies but some kids tend to just play around when they are still young,happy go lucky they say.Now its like forcing a child to take on lesson more advance on what they should be taking at their young age,i think it'll be just a pressure for them to force them to do that that kind of stuff which you must have a matured mind in order to succeed

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 11:56:39 PM

Disagree, not all kids wanted to have or create an investment in bitcoin. Kids are different from each other, not all of the kids are business minded. Some of it want to express their talents and they should be there, it's the right thing. Don't belittle the education system because it's the process, it's the right way to discover their talent and skills. What planet do you belong where kids are advanced in thinking?

You should think all the edges, not only the easiest way. If all kids used to know the only bitcoin, the next generation will be trash, there will be no people who will handle government, structures, education, and other advanced technology.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:03:08 AM

Teaching children at a young age how to manage money and what investing is and how to be a responsible investor is a really good idea.

Wow, I think you should also teach him how to drive and get their own driver's license.

They are just children. I know that there are things that can be taught to children in advance but in terms of investing? I think you should start teaching them the basics like being thrifty or saving money for the things they wanted. You can with those and you can develop those to what you want to teach them like investing or putting their money into something that can give them profit. You don't need to rush them as there are a lot of things children want to do with the people of their age like playing.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:22:05 AM

This is a joke. I will not teach my kids with this kind of system for I think they should go to more on physical activities enjoying their days as a kids. I do not want my kid to experience on what I have been experience where I have to help my parents on their job selling products. That was really not good experience and I was envy that time to other kids playing a lot on playground while I was selling and holding something.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:55:36 AM

And where will we get our lawyers, accountants and doctors?

Now back to the kids, I can't even trust those kids with a few pennies, how am I going to expect them to do trades? Kids this age are better off being taught business instead. I've seen summer camps where little kids are put to run their own burger shop for example and they switch positions, from cashier to manager, etc.

They can be taught basic concepts of investment in gradeschool. If you like you can give your kids a starting capital for trading in highschool and let them grow it to fund their own business later.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 163

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:51:52 PM

A person will be a kid only once so we shouldn't rob the children of their youth and let them play. Besides, bitcoin is still not developed as a currency to be understood by a mere kindergarten. It is not intuitive and not tangible like fiat so they will have trouble understanding the underlying concept.

xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:58:09 PM

You should understand life is a stage. Teaching kids about money or how to make money at such a tender age is not healthy at all. First of Bitcoin is not something easy for kids to comprehend. Secondly they have no idea how life operates with or without money that's why we nurture and train them from stage to stage until they are mature enough to make decisions on their own. If you want them to earn Bitcoin at such a tender age, then you could buy some Bitcoin on their behalf. By the time they come of age, the value would have appreciated greatly. That's my opinion though, others may have theirs.

I agree with you in this subject. They can have advice sure, in case they would like to start doing it somehow, but not forced.

A better financial education in high school is something that can be implemented i believe, why not? - Human kind could benefit out of it. Who would be affected? Maybe lenders who offer credit could get lot less profits or maybe not depending if the people still use credit in a responsible way.

I think that we have the start of something here, we just need to polish the idea.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:29:56 PM

I think there the teenage age will be fine for them but from the kindlegarten age is still very early and they just have to enjoy their childhood and besides they cant understand full what bitcoin is all about its has a lot to be understood and it keeps evolving the teenage age will be fine
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:54:33 PM

A person will be a kid only once so we shouldn't rob the children of their youth and let them play. Besides, bitcoin is still not developed as a currency to be understood by a mere kindergarten. It is not intuitive and not tangible like fiat so they will have trouble understanding the underlying concept.
I do agree with you but mate if they will learn how to get bitcoin and how to earn it I am sure it will help them in future, I know it is not easy to understand for them but gradually if they will learn while playing it will be easy to get the idea of saving and then to learn about bitcoin, but I personally think it is good to learn in teen age.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 08:56:43 PM

bitcoin is too volatile and unregularily spread to be earnable with a regular job at all

it would create a continous mess, people would have to hunt down where the current bitcoin is.

this would destroy them mentally and physiologically

Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:58:16 PM

Its not a bad idea though but i'm wondering how these kids are going to achieve that because dealing with cryptocurrency is complicated and much technical and it will be hard to suite their age. For teenagers and  the youth are the ones to get to know about it early.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:00:34 AM

producing bitcoin is not as easy as imagined, all requires a lot of capital so maybe not everyone can, so the best choice is to do small scale trading or invest according to ability, this might be possible for everyone....

Investing or trading still may not be suitable for younger kids because their brain is not yet ready for complex things such as bitcoin or crypto  .

producing bitcoin is not as easy as imagined, all requires a lot of capitat

You dont need a lot of capital in order to produced or earn a bitcoin because there are many known ways to earn it for free .  there is working on a forum via sig campaigns or bounty campaigns   . there is working on a faucets  and many more  .

Furthermore ,  its nearly impossible for a kindergaten to work and to earn a crypto but its possible for them to learn  the basics of saving and hodling  . its a good idea to teach them those things so that they can eventually learn how to value a money or a crypto  .
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:33:08 AM

maybe it was too pushy. children must learn according to their age, we must support and direct according to their dreams. they will learn about bitcoin according to their own interests and willingness. we can introduce knowledge about crypto from an early age but we cannot force them to get crypto from an early age.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 03:50:42 AM

Cryptocurrency has emerged incredibly well and receiving lots of attention in our contemporary world. There is no doubts about the fact that cryptocurrency will hit the mainstream adoption very soon because of the convenience and benefits it offers users. OP is right about teaching kids cryptocurrency and how to earn them. This can be achieved by integrating Blockchain and cryptocurrency into the basic education curriculum as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: