Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a reason to stay?  (Read 1557 times)
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:47:15 PM

Hope is the main reason for me to stay what else because  bitcoin market is unpredictable so even bitcoin won't increase in value in this year know one can say what will happen after that so if I get panic and sell my bitcoin for a garbage price today i will loose a great opportunity to make a good life time profit and that is why even there is a major risk involvement holding in long term with bitcoin is a smart decision to take than moving from one investment to another which will increase the risk and also waste time at the end

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:28:31 PM

there are many reasons I have to stay. including because I believe that crypto currencies will continue to grow and have a very good future, including bitcoin with its blockchain technology.
I stayed here because it's been a long time and lots of experience has been a lot of coins and I think I live is not easy for me
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:34:00 PM

Yes I have a reason why I am still here, I endure because in my little heart I say that this is an opportunity that we must take, even though we ourselves do not know how long this decline will take place. But I still have strong self-confidence that in the future we will find the moment we have been waiting for.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:32:39 PM

Those who invested in bitcoin way back 2009 had not experienced any bull run before nor have much knowledge about the blockchain technology, yet they took the risk to invest. You and I have witnessed a bull run and heard about the numerous potentials of crypto so why do we still have to feel reluctant to invest in bitcoin. Let's be optimistic about our digital assets because its all we have.

From ten years of bitcoin and altcoins is more than 5 years I think, their popularity was already spread out in the whole world.
Where some of the country too already regulated crypto to their place. So with this things I had no doubt to stay here in crypto world.
Because even the market was declined it is not the reason for me to be discourage instead, I need to be more encourage for what is happening now.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:44:25 PM

If I have already stayed here, it means that I do have the reason for doing it. I am 100% sure that cryptocurrency is the future of mankind. I want to invest in the future of mine and my children. I will go on dealing with the crypto.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 07:38:48 PM

the truth is even though so many people have seen the great benefits which bitcoin has to offer, they are just after the profit which they hope to get within a short period that is why they panic when price goes down. i have so many reasons to stay with bitcoin as bitcoin has so much to offer apart from the huge profit

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:04:45 PM

You and I have witnessed a bull run and heard about the numerous potentials of crypto so why do we still have to feel reluctant to invest in bitcoin.
We already invested but ignorantly at the peak of bitcoin and got trapped in the hodling zone hoping for a bullrun which is never in sight. In addition, larger percentage of us is not willing to wait for long before gaining. Patience is no more virtue for some fellow. Also, I think people are probably on the sideline or sitting on the fence priming to jump in as soon as the bull begins running.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
kxz1498

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:28:17 PM

Buy the lull and pray it appreciates for wealth.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:15:00 PM

For me, the most important reason to stay in the crypto market is the need for technological advancement of the world. While Blockchain technology is spreading rapidly, the use of cryptocurrencies on the other hand will increase more. That's why I'm still investing in Bitcoin.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:15:58 AM

I'm going to stay with this technology as long as still see it on coinmarketcap. I really don't get other people who just abandoned this revolution when it is not over and they just consider it done just because they saw a great decline in price. One day, I'll tell my grand children on how proud I am that I supported crypto through toughest times until it reaches main adaption.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:36:01 AM

there are many reasons I have to stay. including because I believe that crypto currencies will continue to grow and have a very good future, including bitcoin with its blockchain technology.

The Blockchain is 10 years old now, and right now the technology is not that being used in other things.

I've heard it once on an interview about the Game Table, a game table with the blockhain technology. That is the last time I've heard an application of the Blockchain Technology. I know that there are a lot of ways it can be used but I don't think some people are having an interest on it. Some are more focused on making their own coin, I think.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 01:45:29 AM

Those who invested in bitcoin way back 2009 had not experienced any bull run before nor have much knowledge about the blockchain technology, yet they took the risk to invest. You and I have witnessed a bull run and heard about the numerous potentials of crypto so why do we still have to feel reluctant to invest in bitcoin. Let's be optimistic about our digital assets because its all we have.
Do you think those people who invested in 2009 doesn't have any knowledge about it?? If you are investing into a coin which is new what will you do?? Will you do some research about it and learn about it. I agree with what @avikz said that those people who invested last 2017 are less knowledgable about Bitcoin compare to those who invested last 2009. They just invested because of profit and not for the technology.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:50:51 AM

the main reason that I have been here in this field was making money and most of them stay in this field for money only and it's been a very easy way to make quick income without any hard work but smart work is more important to make profit here.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:14:34 AM

It seems we have to wait long enough to expect a rise in Bitcoin prices, and even then it is still doubtful when Bitcoin will rise again with its highest price as happened at the end of 2017. I think we should look at reality and not be too hopeful, for that long investment for me will be difficult for now, and we should trade daily to avoid the risk of a large loss.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:26:38 AM

The biggest reason I remain in cryptocurrency is profit. because now I have got a lot of losses and I inevitably have to be able to return assets that have been lost in the cryptocurrency market other than that here is also a hobby for me

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 06:49:35 AM

You have said it all as the whole world or even those in the crypto can't just do it without fear but those that believe and understand how the market works like when in bear and bull are the fame one that are in now , so many people are still waiting for the final bear to enter again why some are just afraid and have no knowledge of what could happen and that brought us where we are.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:54:46 AM

yes my reason to stay and continue to investing is the price of it and as long as many of us using bitcoin i continue to buy so i have bo reason to quit..and if you see the previous price i have the reason to stay..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:26:31 AM

If you are holding a lot of tokens that you haven't dumped since the last bullrun, then its a reason enough to stay in crypto. If you have to make money and prepare for your retirement, investing in BTC is going to be sure way to make yourself comfortable by the time you are going to retire. My reason to stay is that I have mortgage to pay, a kid to raise and family to build.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
animesh452

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:30:58 AM

I want to say that the BTC will never die. Low supply is main reason.
BTC is very volatile.
zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:52:25 AM

Yes I have a reason why I am still here, I endure because in my little heart I say that this is an opportunity that we must take, even though we ourselves do not know how long this decline will take place. But I still have strong self-confidence that in the future we will find the moment we have been waiting for.
Why still survive ? Because I believe that the future of finance is in the digital world. And the digital currency is crypto.
That's my reason why it's still wrestling with crypto even though the price is down. Because in business I believe that rising or falling prices are natural.
For the future, rising prices means profit, and that can be enjoyed if you invest from now.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: