Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: @Bazinga442: Who or what is ALUU?  (Read 215 times)
Foxpup (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:14:18 PM

According to the trust feedback I got from Bazinga442, I'm an "ALUU pet", whatever that is. The false trust doesn't bother me, but I would like to know what it means. It must mean something, since Bazinga442 has given that same feedback to several others, but Google, Urban Dictionary, and forum search all come up empty. Is this something I'm supposed to know as DT? Was Lauda's "gang" supposed to send me a memo about this? I feel like I'm missing something here. Huh

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 02:18:07 PM

I believe he is referring to the old combination:
Atriz
Lauda
Untold

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Foxpup (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:41:28 PM

The aTriz debacle? Did my name ever come up in that? I don't see why it should have, but I honestly wasn't paying attention.

(Wait, am I going to have to start paying attention to every drama that goes on around here, just so I can keep track of what I'm being falsely accused of?)

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 03:31:48 PM

The aTriz debacle? Did my name ever come up in that? I don't see why it should have, but I honestly wasn't paying attention.

(Wait, am I going to have to start paying attention to every drama that goes on around here, just so I can keep track of what I'm being falsely accused of?)

Unless you join Quickseller's gang you're automatically in Lauda's gang and responsible for every mishap associated with it, past, present, or future. You don't need to keep track of it. Pupsockets like Bazinga will kindly remind you when appropriate.
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:53:53 PM

Unless you join Quickseller's gang you're automatically in Lauda's gang and responsible for every mishap associated with it, past, present, or future. You don't need to keep track of it. Pupsockets like Bazinga will kindly remind you when appropriate.

better to be in a gang of Quickseller than to be a mongrel of Lauda  Wink
H8bussesNbicycles

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:48:32 AM

🔥 ALU Services - Campaign Management, Escrow & Design 🔥
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2477796.0

it was an escrow team of lauda that turned out to be scammer that lauda was escrowing with or some say laudas alt the scammer atriz

more reason of history not to trust lauda

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 06:50:27 AM

it was an escrow team of lauda that turned out to be scammer that lauda was escrowing with or some say laudas alt the scammer atriz

ALU was no escrow team. At least get your story straight pajeet. Wink

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
H8bussesNbicycles

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:56:02 AM

says escrow in the title
read link
or not ""team"" because you are atriz ?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 06:57:12 AM

says escrow team in the title
I don't see "escrow team" anywhere, neither does my string checker.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 07:20:21 AM

I think OP know about pet,
pet
/pɛt/Submit
 Learn to pronounce
noun
a domestic or tamed animal kept for companionship or pleasure.

Now main subject is ALLU,
Let me explain about it, Bazinga442 is from Ghana I mean belongs to Africa.

I love this,  am in full support and hoping my country Ghana would legalize it asap
I am sure he had used native language, just found it here : NAIRALAND NIGERIAN FORUMS , you will find more details here. I believe Bazinga442 exactly mean it. See below quote.

ALUU DEFINITION

Aluu can be defined as the act of brutalizing, burning, and murdering of innocent people gruesomely without any human feeling.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Foxpup (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:26:32 AM

I like Lauda's story better. Anyway, since I forgot to make this thread self-moderated, I'm going to have to lock it because I think I've learnt everything I'm going to before this thread descends further into idiocy (that didn't take long). Anyone with additional, non-idiotic information can make a new thread about it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: