Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Creation of real outlook accounts (for now: Microsoft Outlook)  (Read 125 times)
r3db0ne (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:37:35 PM

As you know, sites and services have made it very inconvenient for users to sign up without a valid email address.
The use of other free secure domains (like protonmail), can sometimes be blacklisted on these sites.

With most of the major players (microsoft, google etc), they require a valid phone number to generate the address (and is capped per number).

I am now providing a service where I can create you an email address (for now, Microsoft/OUTLOOK only) (you pick the email address) for a fee.
Benefits of this is for anonymity so that it is harder to trace back to you.

Anyways, if you are interested, I am selling this service at $5USD (payed in BTC or LTC).

r3db0ne (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:53:13 PM

FYI: I've created a script to generate this. To get things started, im happy to create accounts for the first 5 users for free.
circledotty

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:11:36 AM

Interested in getting some email addresses for competitions etc.
Looking at a bulk order. please pm me a price of say 100 please
r3db0ne (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:49:17 AM

Interested in getting some email addresses for competitions etc.
Looking at a bulk order. please pm me a price of say 100 please

Hi Circledotty,

I am unable to send a message to you (due to newbie status), can you change your settings to allow messages from me?
Otherwise, you can PM me first to initiate the convo.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: