Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Txbit.io Exchange - Built and Based in the Netherlands  (Read 1467 times)
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:57:22 AM

Three trading pairs are available on txbit.io exchange at the beginning.
I think three pairs can satisfy demand of customers and traders.
Over time, it is obviously that txtbit.io should integrate more trading pairs, especially fiats.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viscolex (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 04:46:53 PM

Hi all,

We would sincerely appreciate if you took a few minutes to vote for Txbit on Blockfolio and Delta.

Blockfolio:
https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/txbitio-1

Delta:
https://ask.getdelta.io/exchange-requests/p/txbit

We appreciate all of your support!

viscolex (OP)

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 03:57:11 PM

Dear Txbit users,

First of all, we would like to thank everyone who has tried txbit out and have shared their experiences of the exchange either privately with us, or publicly on various social media mediums. We are feeling ecstatic reading all your comments and are extremely proud to know that we are going in the right direction with txbit.

We are glad to report that txbit has been growing steadily since our launch 11 days ago, with the user base as well as volume across all listed coins and tokens gradually increasing day to day. We knew that launching in this “crypto winter” will mean somewhat of a slow start, but we are glad that this is giving us great opportunity to see the system running in a real environment and under real load. This gives us ample time to improve on various components, listen and implement user feedback and various requested features.

We would also like to address the community members who perhaps feel that we are not doing enough marketing or promotion to gain more volume, or constantly suggesting to list coins that are already traded on big exchanges with actual liquidity. First of all, one of the biggest obstacles we face right now with our visibility, is the simple fact that txbit is not on CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, Blockfolio or any other price tracking or indexing website. Most of these have a requirement that an exchange must be operational for at least 60 days before the list it. To others we have sent applications already, but when txbit will be integrated is completely out of our control. We are actively working and communicating with these services to get txbit listed as soon as possible.

We are also actively seeking and working with projects on getting them listed on txbit, but currently we take priority over projects that are not on any mid to large size exchanges. Bigger projects will also be listed in due time as it is our goal to have many assets available on txbit as possible.

Going forward we will provide a bi-weekly Txbit Development Update to keep everyone informed on what has been done and what is planned next. Without further adieu, here is the first development update since the txbit has launched.

Txbit Development Update 01
Our team has been extremely busy since launch, releasing updates to txbit on nearly a daily basis with small improvements and user requested features and functionality. Here is a non-exhaustive list of the items completed since launch.

Completed
Home Screen

• Markets section made sortable by all columns and set descending Volume as the default sorting option
  • Improved the Markets section on mobile resolutions to ensure no prices or volume figures are truncated
  • Price Trend graphs now show the last 7 days of price movement instead of 30 days. The graphs are cached to reduce server load and improve loading time
    Dashboard
  • Minor fixes to the responsive layout to ensure everything looks correct on mobile resolutions

Trade Interface

• Added a new notification message when an order does not meet a minimum threshold to be put in place
  • Fixed an issue with the Orderbook not loading some entries correctly and causing the scroll bar to glitch out

Wallets Page

• Implementing a way to go straight to Market/Trade for a selected coin from the Wallets page
  • Fixed a rarely occurring issue with Deposits not registering and crediting to the account
  • We are also extremely happy to report that we have received absolutely no support tickets in the last 7 days regarding missed deposits and withdrawals not working since implementing a wallet assurance service.

System Wide

• Improved how some connections are used and re-used, greatly reducing server load and request time
  • Investigated and fixed a reported issue of rare orders being put in queue before being eventually being processed approximately 10 seconds later
  • Excluded “Incompatible Browsers” page from indexing in search engines
  • Added meta tags for description

In Progress

• Community Coin Vote — We are putting some final touches on the functionality and will be releasing it this week
  • Change how “Total balance” is calculated and shown to the user to include the In Orders. We will also expand on these figures in the Dashboard
  • Implement text only email alternatives for email clients that do not support HTML rendering.
  • Exchange statistics
  • Create a “Fees” page with all the listed coins/tokens
  • More listings and features that we will talk about in our next update!

viscolex (OP)

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 08:15:38 PM

Dear Txbit users,

Seems like only yesterday we posted the first development update, but nearly a whole month has passed since then. We have been extremely busy, both on the frontlines and behind the scenes, achieving many of our milestones along the way.

First of all, we are extremely happy to report that all the incorporation paperwork has finally been completed and processed by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. You can find the incorporation details on the KVK website: https://www.kvk.nl/zoeken/?source=all&q=Txbit&start=0&site=kvk2014

As we have reported in previous update, one of the big challenges we face is being listed on websites such as CoinMarketCap. We are extremely happy to inform you that solid progress has been made on getting txbit on such services. Txbit is now listed on Coinpaprika and Delta mobile app. We have made a Pull Request for integrating Txbit into CoinGecko, which has also been reviewed and merged into their main branch. We hope that Txbit will be visible on CoinGecko in the coming days.

Another substantial change has been made on the Listing process and Listing Fees. We have listened to the community feedback and after some careful deliberation we have decided to lower the listing fee by a factor of 4. Adjusted listing price is 0.25 BTC for all pairings. A change has also been made to reduce the amount of spam/fake submissions by integrating the payment directly into the submission form.

Lastly, the Community Coin Vote has been a great success with the first round coming to an end tomorrow (6th of March). The second round of Community Coin Vote will start approximately 1 week after the first one is finished. We will make an announcement of all the candidates for Round 2 a few days before it starts. If you would like to submit your projects, please do so here: https://voting.txbit.io

Txbit Development Update 02

Completed
Home Screen

• Implemented Exchange Statistics as requested by users
  • Implemented Listings section, enabling users to easily see recent listed coins and tokens
  • Made some changes to the layout of the components

Wallets page

• Implemented “Minimum Withdrawal Amount” into each Withdrawal Wallet page

System Wide

• Updated listed coin/token logos to sharper images
  • Plaintext email alternatives implemented
  • Updated API documentation
  • Implemented Cryptonote protocol support

In Progress

• Making improvements to some security aspects when using 2FA authentication
  • Fees page with the details of withdrawal fees, minimum amounts and deposit confirmations
  • Make changes to how Total Balance is calculated to the user. This will also be expanded on the Dashboard.

Attractor

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:06:44 PM

24 volume exceeded 7 btc!
Can't wait to see the exchange on Coinmarketcap
It will boost the trading even more
viscolex (OP)

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 08:49:12 AM

Dear Txbit users,

It’s time for another txbit development update as we strive to keep our community, followers and onlookers in the loop of all that is happening with the exchange. We have made some significant updates to the platform in the last few weeks, as well successfully progressing through various internal goals and milestones to bring you the best possible and frictionless experience we can.

One of the major achievements we are proud of is the PCI DSS security standard certification. Read the details HERE

We have made some significant progress on getting listed on price indexing websites. Txbit can now be found on coingecko, as well as the popular Blockfolio mobile app. And as previously reported, coinpaprika and Delta mobile app as well. Application to Coinmarketcap has been sent out, and is being reviewed by their team, this could be a lengthy process due to the amount of applications CMC receives daily.

Significant changes where made to how the order queue is operating, increasing the speed of order submission and cancelling by a factor of 7. These improvements have also been applied to deposit and wallet status services to increase performance.

Extensive updates have been made to the interface layout on the homepage, making it a more trader centric experience instead of showing static information such as news and statistics (this information can still be found below markets). Interface on mobile resolutions has also been improved on the trade screen.

A non-exhaustive list of the updates and changes can be found below.

Txbit Development Update 03

• [Interface] Changed Homepage layout based on user feedback
  • [Interface] Improvements to the responsive layout of the Trade screen
  • [Interface] Created a new page with all the details of Withdrawal fees, minimums and deposit confirmations. https://txbit.io/Fee
  • [Interface] Price conversions to USD worth less than 0.01 cent have a less-than sign
  • [Charting] TradingView “volume” metric has been separated from the chart and the data fixed to show correct volume information
  • [Security] Login sessions bound to IP-address
  • [Security] Login sessions get invalidated after changing password or 2FA setting
  • [QA] Lowering the number of new IP address activations for IPv6 users
  • [QA] Support block explorer link variables
  • [Performance] Improved order queue with enhanced performance
  • [Performance] Upgraded web servers specifications to no degradation in performance during peak times
  • [Optimisation] Deposits and updates are processed through a queue to improve overall performance by lowering the impact of many wallet calling for block updates simultaneously
  • [Optimisation] Increase of timeouts for wallet types (like NANO) that by nature take longer to process transactions
  • [Optimisation] Make ETH process compatible with older (cloned) versions of the daemon
  • [Optimisation] Update of several external components
  • [Community Coin Vote] Added new mechanisms to deter illegitimate votes

viscolex (OP)

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 12:42:43 PM

Introducing "Transparency Initiative" update on Txbit.io!

This update brings system status page, project information and real time balance sheet (proof of reserves) for each listed asset!

Read the full details here: https://medium.com/@txbit/transparency-initiative-txbit-io-update-efaa5d1b6dca

dutch_loneranger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:18:22 AM

congratulations with tracked listing on coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/txbit/

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:34:36 AM

so finally i found  this here on bct  Grin

i have a question...

Kees from Amsterdam coin , is he also part of this exchange ?

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:31:13 PM

Yes, Kees is the dev for Amsterdam Coin, also the dev for Solaris, and also part of the txbit exchange.

kaltun

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:39:55 PM

Yes, Kees is the dev for Amsterdam Coin, also the dev for Solaris, and also part of the txbit exchange.

but why is his thread not updated with this news...

i knew ( heard ) he was developping something. but this kind a huge thing ...

but i am happy to hear that he is still busy in crypto-world  Cool
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:14:34 AM

He's a dev first. I think not much on marketing, so some other people handle that. He's busy alright.

kaltun

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:12:38 AM

He's a dev first. I think not much on marketing, so some other people handle that. He's busy alright.

i do get what your saying , when i bought this coin , Kees was active here,  he answered the questions that were asked.. but now last when he was online was 2 months ago...
i know crypto-world so i have patience.

lets see what future will bring for ams Wink
Attractor

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:00:41 AM

When the verification becomes mandatory? I hope you will warn us beforehand)
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 12:58:58 AM

They will notify us as soon as possible I'm sure.  Right now it depends on the Netherlands government to finalize a timeline for the mandatory regulations (as best as I understand it).
kaltun

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 12:09:55 PM

They will notify us as soon as possible I'm sure.  Right now it depends on the Netherlands government to finalize a timeline for the mandatory regulations (as best as I understand it).

The Netherlands government has to obey the rules of europe...  and i think like you its will be soon ...

but neverless my trust is grate on this exchanges , why .. its established at the Netherlands ground so scamming ( like cryptopia) is less possible ...

there are many exchanges now, so if you want to grow, liability and riablitily is a must ....
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:56:52 PM

They did announce it before, then there were delays on the KYC part, so it could be a few months from now. Otherwise, even though it is optional, if you don't mind, you can go ahead and get started since eventually it will be required.

Attractor

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:17:24 PM

This Google captcha on txbit.io is really annoying!
And I need to pass it twice:
1st for new ip confirmation and again at login.

And btw ... Do you really think that using Google for this purpose is a good idea?
I mean the company making money by tracking and profiling people.
While Solaris proclaims privacy as one of the main goals.

Why wouldn't you make captcha like on poloniex for example?
vitik

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 04:18:38 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2022, 05:19:52 PM by vitik

fraudulent exchange.
withdrawal is not possible.
Confirmation emails are not received.
Support emails are not coming.
the solution to the question was my blocking

scam
Papiitoo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2023, 09:24:16 AM

A gang of cheats and thieves.
Fake trading is going on.
False liquidity.
I advertised.
My account was blocked and my deposited money was stolen.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: