Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sora (XOR) - The Decentralized Autonomous Economy  (Read 3732 times)
makoto1337 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 09:25:52 AM

Starting from today the app keeps giving me this error:

Error Occured
General error occurred. Please try again later.

Testnet was upgraded, so you need to upgrade your android or ios apps:

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.soramitsu.sora.stage.
iOS: https://testflight.apple.com/join/KG2iqS5w

Changelog for the mobile apps:
New onboarding:
• Updated onboarding slides
• Added hint for phone code based on the country you chose
• Autofill SMS code to verify your phone
• Removed email from personal data, invitation codes are now optional
• Improved UI elements in the flow

Activity feed:
• All XOR events now will be shown in your Activity feed with special XOR icon

Wallet:
• Autoupdate for transaction statuses on Wallet screen
• Send Back feature — if someone sent you XOR and you want to send some back then just hit "Send back" from Transaction Details
• Share QR-code feature — send QR-code with your account ID to anyone via native share menu
• Upload QR-code feature — upload QR-code which you received from your friend to proceed with sending XOR
• Added fee support for the SoraNet

Profile:
• Updated Help screen — now it leads to FAQ on the web-site
• Added About section with Contact US, App Version, Open Source links, Terms and Conditions, Privacy policy
• Updated Reputation — now it shows total amount of users instead of total rank
• Updated Reputation screen when reputation is being calculated

Invitations:
• Invitations now implemented via deeplinks instead of plaintext: If app is installed, it will apply invitation code during the registration. Otherwise it will redirect to the market to download the app.

General:
• Android app is rewriten and now way more smooth — improved screen transitions, cache logic and other magic
• iOS app adapted and optimized for iOS 13

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:34:34 PM

Starting from today the app keeps giving me this error:

Error Occured
General error occurred. Please try again later.

Testnet was upgraded, so you need to upgrade your android or ios apps:

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.soramitsu.sora.stage.
iOS: https://testflight.apple.com/join/KG2iqS5w

Changelog for the mobile apps:
New onboarding:
• Updated onboarding slides
• Added hint for phone code based on the country you chose
• Autofill SMS code to verify your phone
• Removed email from personal data, invitation codes are now optional
• Improved UI elements in the flow

Activity feed:
• All XOR events now will be shown in your Activity feed with special XOR icon

Wallet:
• Autoupdate for transaction statuses on Wallet screen
• Send Back feature — if someone sent you XOR and you want to send some back then just hit "Send back" from Transaction Details
• Share QR-code feature — send QR-code with your account ID to anyone via native share menu
• Upload QR-code feature — upload QR-code which you received from your friend to proceed with sending XOR
• Added fee support for the SoraNet

Profile:
• Updated Help screen — now it leads to FAQ on the web-site
• Added About section with Contact US, App Version, Open Source links, Terms and Conditions, Privacy policy
• Updated Reputation — now it shows total amount of users instead of total rank
• Updated Reputation screen when reputation is being calculated

Invitations:
• Invitations now implemented via deeplinks instead of plaintext: If app is installed, it will apply invitation code during the registration. Otherwise it will redirect to the market to download the app.

General:
• Android app is rewriten and now way more smooth — improved screen transitions, cache logic and other magic
• iOS app adapted and optimized for iOS 13

Indeed, upgraded and works like a charm now Cheesy
makoto1337 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 06:07:01 PM

We will be making an announcement soon about the launch  Shocked

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
trumpman

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:11:25 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2019, 09:22:48 AM by trumpman

We will be making an announcement soon about the launch  Shocked

Just got the telegram notification, we are officially in mainnet. SWEEETTTT!

Make sure to download the new app everyone at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.soramitsu.sora&fbclid=IwAR08s6vRwbu1nERIhCEsjljkGnnxS09wRzZDzSh6TiZESAvL4eFN3tyc61s

Then just use the same telephone number you used on testnet. The old pass phrase won't work, apparently they have implented a new system!
martiness312

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:36:41 PM

Sora launch video just went live on Vimeo..

https://vimeo.com/367353329

Marty
martiness312

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:47:55 AM

Cool recap of a Sora launch event that happened in LA last week.  Looks like fun!

https://vimeo.com/369467184

Will there be more launch events?

-M
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:05:36 PM

The whitepaper is not out yet (hence the pre-announcement), but I would like to hint that I am working on a new project called Sora (www.sora.org).

Sora is what I call a DAE (a decentralized autonomous economy). It's a new type of economic system where all participants in the economy decide how to mint new tokens (XOR). To find out more, feel free to ask questions here or in our chat: www.sora.org/chat

Let's create a new world where everyone can collaborate together to advance humanity.

HI mate!
I think this project have great potential!
How to get involved!?
Any bounty around?Huh
And if not, any way to buy investing and get some xor?
Thank you!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
trumpman

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:58:10 AM

The whitepaper is not out yet (hence the pre-announcement), but I would like to hint that I am working on a new project called Sora (www.sora.org).

Sora is what I call a DAE (a decentralized autonomous economy). It's a new type of economic system where all participants in the economy decide how to mint new tokens (XOR). To find out more, feel free to ask questions here or in our chat: www.sora.org/chat

Let's create a new world where everyone can collaborate together to advance humanity.

HI mate!
How to get involved!?
Any bounty around?Huh
Thank you!

I am not a DEV but since I am closely following the project I can say with good certainty that at the moment there are no bounties running and you can't buy XOR, at least not from an exchange as it is not listed yet anywhere. Perhaps you can get some coins directly from a user... Other than that, the only way to get involved is to download the app and use it to vote the various projects that pop up, and in return you might get some coins for free in the future.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:40:52 AM

HI mate!
How to get involved!?
Any bounty around?Huh
Thank you!

I am not a DEV but since I am closely following the project I can say with good certainty that at the moment there are no bounties running and you can't buy XOR, at least not from an exchange as it is not listed yet anywhere. Perhaps you can get some coins directly from a user... Other than that, the only way to get involved is to download the app and use it to vote the various projects that pop up, and in return you might get some coins for free in the future.

hi trumpman!!!
thank you to let me know how to gt some coins!!!
i know i'm little late here, but the project seems really good, and i want to try to get involved in to

cheers

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
trumpman

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:16:11 PM

HI mate!
How to get involved!?
Any bounty around?Huh
Thank you!

hi trumpman!!!
i know i'm little late here, but the project seems really good, and i want to try to get involved in to

cheers

Well, actually you aren't late at all. SORA just came out beta  and mainet launched only a week or something ago! I'd say you actually came early. Download the app, get into the telegram, and join the fun !
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:49:21 PM

HI mate!
How to get involved!?
Any bounty around?Huh
Thank you!

hi trumpman!!!

cheers

Well, actually you aren't late at all. SORA just came out beta  and mainet launched only a week or something ago! I'd say you actually came early. Download the app, get into the telegram, and join the fun !

I'm in Telegram channel since a day.
Just 571 users in?
Maybe e marketing is not yet started?!?!?
Seems no bounty has syet started.
I'm wrong?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
makoto1337 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 01:33:02 AM

HI mate!
How to get involved!?
Any bounty around?Huh
Thank you!

hi trumpman!!!

cheers

I'm in Telegram channel since a day.
Just 571 users in?
Maybe e marketing is not yet started?!?!?
Seems no bounty has syet started.
I'm wrong?

I think nothing is wrong with 500+ real users that are not bots. Compared to other chats with 8000+ users, our chat is more active, which hints that we have more real people than other projects. There are 1000 weekly users of the app, which is not bad for two weeks after launch.

Our marketing strategy is to focus on marketing for the projects (goods and services) that are created in the Sora economy, rather than focusing on promoting the token directly. People are tired of being shilled about tokens and altcoins and rather want to see results. Projects like Noir (https://www.drinknoir.com) are great because they already have something ready and for sale, contributing to the Sora economy.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:22:50 AM

Quote from: makoto1337 lquote

I think nothing is wrong with 500+ real users that are not bots. Compared to other chats with 8000+ users, our chat is more active, which hints that we have more real people than other projects. There are 1000 weekly users of the app, which is not bad for two weeks after launch.

Our marketing strategy is to focus on marketing for the projects (goods and services) that are created in the Sora economy, rather than focusing on promoting the token directly. People are tired of being shilled about tokens and altcoins and rather want to see results. Projects like Noir (https://www.drinknoir.com) are great because they already have something ready and for sale, contributing to the Sora economy.

Thank you for answering!
But how to get some xor tokens right now?
I read in some post, I need to install xora app... But nothing more.
Can you give me more info?
Thank you

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
makoto1337 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 07:43:23 AM

The Sora token is called XOR and it will be on some exchanges in 2-3 weeks. For now, if you install the app and vote regularly, you will likely get some XOR for free after exchange listing, because 1% of the XOR created to be given to projects will be randomly distributed to users who voted.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
trumpman

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:19:34 PM

Any chances we see Sora listed on an exchange anytime soon ?  I am eager to buy some from the weak hands Cool
makoto1337 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 07:47:55 AM

Any chances we see Sora listed on an exchange anytime soon ?  I am eager to buy some from the weak hands Cool

Yes, I think fairly soon Smiley

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 05:15:47 AM

Noir★ uploaded a nice video featuring their wine, powered by the Sora platform:

https://vimeo.com/374595942

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
trumpman

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:23:48 AM

That's quite a sexy video. Hopefully one day I'll give this wine a try Cheesy

Btw why don't you upload on YouTube too? Imo, it has a much bigger outreach, to be honest I am impressed there are still people using Vimeo 🤣
makoto1337 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 04:45:46 AM

Btw why don't you upload on YouTube too? Imo, it has a much bigger outreach, to be honest I am impressed there are still people using Vimeo 🤣

Here's a youtube version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3UBWchp4xU
 Shocked

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
trumpman

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:13:48 PM

Here's a youtube version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3UBWchp4xU
 Shocked

Neat, thanks for the prompt response! Subbed
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: