Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VENOTY [VNTY] - Children Development Through Creativity  (Read 2579 times)
nanuk083

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:06:22 AM

What can parents (as administrators) do on the Venoty Platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
animelovers

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:16:22 AM

I think Venoty platform offer parent feature to filter the site or the content that Will their children use, maybe kind a like YouTube kid version.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:10:42 AM

i think this ico project will bring something new with P2P system, wich will designed for responsible parents who want to educated their child with creative way.

Then this ico is very helpful for responsible parents.

of course, Venoty platform will help more than parent can imagine to educated their children, with the new way of Venoty has offer.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
nanuk083

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:21:36 AM

I think Venoty platform offer parent feature to filter the site or the content that Will their children use, maybe kind a like YouTube kid version.
I am interested in your product and want to know more about venoty , whether you provide a white paper for Indonesian
animelovers

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:29:24 AM

i think this ico project will bring something new with P2P system, wich will designed for responsible parents who want to educated their child with creative way.

of course, Venoty platform will help more than parent can imagine to educated their children, with the new way of Venoty has offer.

Im sure Venoty have their own unique platform and system which has actually different from similar platform, the new system that Venoty offer bring something totally new.
Hidda

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 11:06:05 AM

is beta version would live soon, cant wait to give a try with this good one education application for our children.

it will running according the roadmap, i think. and hopefully there is no matter problem is happen.  All featured that team offered was so cool, it said that parents can control the platform before their children use it. Every content is can choose by parents
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:33:51 PM

is beta version would live soon, cant wait to give a try with this good one education application for our children.

it will running according the roadmap, i think. and hopefully there is no matter problem is happen.  All featured that team offered was so cool, it said that parents can control the platform before their children use it. Every content is can choose by parents

yes its cool, parents have full control for their children when the child using smartphone. It can avoid negativ content that can make bad impact for kids. Other than that, this platform is using blockchain technology and venoty coin can be use like real money
kamehaaame

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:41:38 PM

yes its cool, parents have full control for their children when the child using smartphone. It can avoid negativ content that can make bad impact for kids. Other than that, this platform is using blockchain technology and venoty coin can be use like real money
yes, in the near future, IT will be the environment for education, and the emphasis will be on efficient use and manipulation of computers, rather than on writing as we know it today.
Bobi91

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:03:15 PM

yes indeed what i understood from the whitepaper is that the app has a good management where the parrents can create accounts for different kids based on their age and the content will be delivered in the same way.This is a very interesting concept and that is because the childrens will not be put in difficulty situations.Good work!
tiger napitupulu

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:31:48 PM

I think it would be like that by filtering out some sites that are very useful for their children. This platform will be much interested by every parent to introduce their children to getting information from the digital world.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:24:40 PM

The project looks very interesting. May be this will be. so far, I decided to observe the development!
Yes it is very good to observe the development of this project and this is also interesting because this platform in my opinion will continue to grow
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:34:06 PM

I think it would be like that by filtering out some sites that are very useful for their children. This platform will be much interested by every parent to introduce their children to getting information from the digital world.
maybe like that. some kind of protection from adult content, addiction and similar like that.
involving parents is more value with this ico.
Hidda

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:05:28 PM

yes indeed what i understood from the whitepaper is that the app has a good management where the parrents can create accounts for different kids based on their age and the content will be delivered in the same way.This is a very interesting concept and that is because the childrens will not be put in difficulty situations.Good work!

The users/parents can choose content appropiate with age of child, im sure this platform is very fun and kids will like it. Parents dont  need to worry anymore about the childrens using smartphone. Because they can control it.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:32:05 PM

Your project goals is buid children creavity through platform based blockchain technology, right?
So how to make kids be creative using your platform? i think blockchain technology is something complicated that is hard to understand by ordinary people moreover the childrens. cmiiw

It's not hard at all. Educational materials can be easily integrated into the platform by age groups 0-2, 4-6, 6-8 years etc. It is directed to children but it is administered by parents who will choose the content of children according to the age of the child.

Under the supervision of parents of children who want to increase creativity this will make this platform widely used by all users

You are right! it is our goal, to create something that will be adopted by so many parents. Updates will be posted soon!

I hope the update that will be posted in this article will provide good news for people who want to introduce their digital world to their children so that this platform will be loved by many parents.
tiger napitupulu

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:09:05 PM

The users/parents can choose content appropiate with age of child, im sure this platform is very fun and kids will like it. Parents dont  need to worry anymore about the childrens using smartphone. Because they can control it.
This is indeed a very good concept in providing space for their children to introduce all of our children's needs on the internet and the benefits of this platform
frozendark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 09:11:05 PM

All parents are responsible for their children, which we value in this application is the child's protection in front of the dubious advertisements and last but not least the costs of other applications of this kind... our application at the time of launch will be FREE forever.
arrives

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:16:54 PM

and the pool will be?
frozendark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 09:19:28 PM

and the pool will be?

we will launch our official pool after ICO end's.
satia19

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:16:10 AM

This is indeed a very good concept in providing space for their children to introduce all of our children's needs on the internet and the benefits of this platform

yes you are right, this platform is full control by parents. Nowadays, mostly childrens spending more time to using smartphone than watching tv. This platform came with solution to control what content is consumed by childrens with parents permission. This is usefully for keep away our kids from bad impact from internet.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:39:38 AM

yes you are right, this platform is full control by parents. Nowadays, mostly childrens spending more time to using smartphone than watching tv. This platform came with solution to control what content is consumed by childrens with parents permission. This is usefully for keep away our kids from bad impact from internet.

if so we as parent can say good bye to bad content ouy there, and give the best platform for our kid and use Venoty platform for sure.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: