Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VENOTY [VNTY] - Children Development Through Creativity  (Read 2578 times)
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 08:53:08 AM

Its look like game platform, but im not sure. What are the specific content the venoty platform offered to attract parents to use your platform?
For kids, i think that is so interesting, they can learning and build up creativity with fun way. But for the parents, what will parents get from using venoty, ?

Parents will be relieved that their children will have a protected environment.
At the beginning of the development, we only thought about the children and the way they use the application. We have applied an easy to use and intuitive system but as we develop we have begun to introduce a benefit for parants. It can only be accessed when you enter a code and is in a child-protected environment ... more information soon

Except easy to use and intuitive system, i think offer more benefit for parents is the main concern you and the team must do. Because all administration is on parents, then it need special bennefit for parents. There is two main concern should be do to attract more user. Lets wait for more information from you.

i think the nain interest of using Venoty platform is easy and fun of main control what our kid has playing and learning, so it will be the value plus of Venoty itself.

Yes i agree with you, this platform is for kids and administration by parents. But mostly using by kids, it should be easy to use and fun so that not boring for kids. In other side, parents get more benefit from this. Kids get fun using the platform, parent get benefit too.
I think this is a unique platform that can be used for children, but I am confused, what product will be launched by the VENOTY project that will make children happy and benefit parents, please give a detailed explanation

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 10:01:36 AM

Venoty Ann Spanish
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108997.

Venoty Bounty Spanish
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5109028.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Its look like game platform, but im not sure. What are the specific content the venoty platform offered to attract parents to use your platform?
For kids, i think that is so interesting, they can learning and build up creativity with fun way. But for the parents, what will parents get from using venoty, ?

At the beginning of the development, we only thought about the children and the way they use the application. We have applied an easy to use and intuitive system but as we develop we have begun to introduce a benefit for parants. It can only be accessed when you enter a code and is in a child-protected environment ... more information soon

Except easy to use and intuitive system, i think offer more benefit for parents is the main concern you and the team must do. Because all administration is on parents, then it need special bennefit for parents. There is two main concern should be do to attract more user. Lets wait for more information from you.

i think the nain interest of using Venoty platform is easy and fun of main control what our kid has playing and learning, so it will be the value plus of Venoty itself.
Therefore I am very happy and look forward to the latest information about this platform so that this platform can also provide positive things for me and other parents who are interested in the purpose of this platform in developing the potential of children contained in the objectives of this platform
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:33:03 PM

Therefore I am very happy and look forward to the latest information about this platform so that this platform can also provide positive things for me and other parents who are interested in the purpose of this platform in developing the potential of children contained in the objectives of this platform

Youre right buddy, little announce about project develop would be nice for us as a prospective user.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
tiger napitupulu

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:32:39 PM

What kind of "creativity" will your platform offer? And why do you need to develop this in your project? From the information I got on the Venoty site, the idea of this project has emerged from 2017, I will look closely to know more about your project.

A child can develop and express his or her personality in his own way – pretending to be animals,snowflakes,fairies,giants, mice, etc.
Show the child a picture, then ask questions to stimulate and create a thinking atmosphere, for example: What are the people in the picture doing? What are the people saying? What would happen if …? One way to help children to think more creatively is to ask them to change things to make them the way they would like them to be.

i could say their platform kind a like a gaming interface, because the main user of Venoty platform was our kid, and we as parent just simple watch they learn through Venoty platform.

because the main user is the kid, so Venoty platform menu or interface must be easy and interest enough, so our child wouldnt be bored used Venoty platform.

so what about the content of Venoty platform have, are the platform will be filled by game education program, or what?

i think more or less like that, gaming education and maybe more education video about simple homework art for children.
By creating and incorporating educational game features, I think this platform will be much appreciated by many parents so that their children will grow even more in various fields, I am sure this platform will achieve success in achieving their targets.

Im seeing many interesting and highly demand of this projects, cant wait to have a try when their Beta release.

I am also looking forward to the beta version of this platform if this platform releases it soon, hopefully the curiosity on this platform will soon be answered from the beta on this platform
animelovers

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:35:20 PM

What kind of "creativity" will your platform offer? And why do you need to develop this in your project? From the information I got on the Venoty site, the idea of this project has emerged from 2017, I will look closely to know more about your project.

A child can develop and express his or her personality in his own way – pretending to be animals,snowflakes,fairies,giants, mice, etc.
Show the child a picture, then ask questions to stimulate and create a thinking atmosphere, for example: What are the people in the picture doing? What are the people saying? What would happen if …? One way to help children to think more creatively is to ask them to change things to make them the way they would like them to be.

i could say their platform kind a like a gaming interface, because the main user of Venoty platform was our kid, and we as parent just simple watch they learn through Venoty platform.

because the main user is the kid, so Venoty platform menu or interface must be easy and interest enough, so our child wouldnt be bored used Venoty platform.

so what about the content of Venoty platform have, are the platform will be filled by game education program, or what?

i think more or less like that, gaming education and maybe more education video about simple homework art for children.
By creating and incorporating educational game features, I think this platform will be much appreciated by many parents so that their children will grow even more in various fields, I am sure this platform will achieve success in achieving their targets.

Im seeing many interesting and highly demand of this projects, cant wait to have a try when their Beta release.

I am also looking forward to the beta version of this platform if this platform releases it soon, hopefully the curiosity on this platform will soon be answered from the beta on this platform

Thats right, reading the whitepaper make more curious about how good this Venoty platform, to be my choice for my children e-learning.
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:59:05 PM

Yes i agree with you, this platform is for kids and administration by parents. But mostly using by kids, it should be easy to use and fun so that not boring for kids. In other side, parents get more benefit from this. Kids get fun using the platform, parent get benefit too.
I think this is a unique platform that can be used for children, but I am confused, what product will be launched by the VENOTY project that will make children happy and benefit parents, please give a detailed explanation
it seems like we really have to try the platform so we can understand what the concept of "safe for children" really is.
maybe someone knows whether the beta is available or not?
zeofarmin

Activity: 374
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:20:22 PM

it seems like we really have to try the platform so we can understand what the concept of "safe for children" really is.
maybe someone knows whether the beta is available or not?
yes right we have to try this platform how to use it and I think this platform will be very easy to use later
satia19

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:48:30 AM

I guess this platform will countain educative content, kids song, drawing features, educative games, or videos that kids love, etc. For benefits parents, i dont know fully. Like what was he said before, we just need to wait till the team give more information.

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:13:13 AM

I see many who are interested in this project, many of which support this project to succeed because of the many benefits provided by this project if it can be successful, and I personally hope that this project can be successful as expected and can be developed to succeed for the future , good luck always this project.

tiger napitupulu

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:18:15 PM

Thats right, reading the whitepaper make more curious about how good this Venoty platform, to be my choice for my children e-learning.

I am also happy and interested when I read it, I hope that all can work with what has been set in this project so that those interested in supporting this platform are interested
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:41:41 PM

This is a very innovative project, I'm looking forward to the development of this project and the road map being implemented and coming to light.
zeofarmin

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:22:52 PM

I see many who are interested in this project, many of which support this project to succeed because of the many benefits provided by this project if it can be successful, and I personally hope that this project can be successful as expected and can be developed to succeed for the future , good luck always this project.
yes, this project is very interesting because of the development of children through blockchain technology. This project thought of the increasing needs of children
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:07:34 PM

yes, this project is very interesting because of the development of children through blockchain technology. This project thought of the increasing needs of children

every project, that emerges in this cryptoindustry, can become very successful. and this project is no exception)). the main thing, is that the team has chosen the right strategy for development, and did not stop at the first problems and defeats. everything needs to be able to solve. Now is not an easy time, but maybe everything good))
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:16:01 PM

"A child can develop and express his or her personality in his own way – pretending to be animals,snowflakes,fairies,giants, mice, etc.
Show the child a picture, then ask questions to stimulate and create a thinking atmosphere, for example: What are the people in the picture doing? What are the people saying? What would happen if …? One way to help children to think more creatively is to ask them to change things to make them the way they would like them to be."
In my mind, this is like a learning simulation. How to train your child like train a dragon on the movies. Step by step.
But, i don't know yet, is this Can effective or not.
I think need more and more development study again for next.
ranapd20

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:26:03 PM

Twitter work reporting
Campaign : Twitter
Username: @ranapd20
Wallet: 0x0de5823DBA94DB800DB5B422b40019fC6AAc3735
#on Spreadsheet:
Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/ranapd20
Week#: (12/2-18/2)
Twitter Links:
https://twitter.com/ranapd20/status/1095361977420001280
https://twitter.com/ranapd20/status/1095726117686861826

https://twitter.com/ranapd20/status/1096248123444338689
https://twitter.com/ranapd20/status/1096804007014776832
https://twitter.com/ranapd20/status/1097166443429457923
https://twitter.com/ranapd20/status/1097522422167805957

Twitter Re-Tweet:
https://twitter.com/ranapd20/status/1095361901620531200
https://twitter.com/ranapd20/status/1095725971729272834

https://twitter.com/ranapd20/status/1096247984436711424
https://twitter.com/ranapd20/status/1096803783437438977
https://twitter.com/ranapd20/status/1097166292048592897
https://twitter.com/ranapd20/status/1097522262499037186

Facebook work reporting
Campaign : Facebook
Username: ranapd20
Wallet: 0x0de5823DBA94DB800DB5B422b40019fC6AAc3735
#on Spreadsheet:
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/ranapd20
Week#: (12/2-18/2)
FB post Links:
https://www.facebook.com/ranapd20/posts/2110288132595101
https://www.facebook.com/ranapd20/posts/2110857499204831

https://www.facebook.com/ranapd20/posts/2111821389108442
https://www.facebook.com/ranapd20/posts/2112674099023171
https://www.facebook.com/ranapd20/posts/2113247568965824
https://www.facebook.com/ranapd20/posts/2113799032244011

Fb Share Link:
https://www.facebook.com/ranapd20/posts/2110287959261785
https://www.facebook.com/ranapd20/posts/2110857142538200

https://www.facebook.com/ranapd20/posts/2111821619108419
https://www.facebook.com/ranapd20/posts/2112673735689874
https://www.facebook.com/ranapd20/posts/2113247035632544
https://www.facebook.com/ranapd20/posts/2113798865577361
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:24:16 AM

the main idea of this platform is full control of the parents, so our children will be learn positive thing only because we already filter it.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
satia19

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:48:21 AM

every project, that emerges in this cryptoindustry, can become very successful. and this project is no exception)). the main thing, is that the team has chosen the right strategy for development, and did not stop at the first problems and defeats. everything needs to be able to solve. Now is not an easy time, but maybe everything good))

Of course all project can become successfull, everythings depends on the team. And i hope the Venoty team doing their best to this project. They saw the opportunity, nowadays children can not be far from smartphone and they can access any content with easy way, including negative content. And i see Venoty come to solve that problem, the platform that can fully control by parents for use by kids.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:41:42 AM

This project is in great demand because it provides many benefits in the future, so it makes perfect sense if this project is taken care of by lovers of the development of the digital world
zeofarmin

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:43:18 AM

we hope for the best and hopefully this year will truly be the year of awakening for the crypto world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: