Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VENOTY [VNTY] - Children Development Through Creativity  (Read 2578 times)
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:22:00 PM

I see many who are interested in this project, many of which support this project to succeed because of the many benefits provided by this project if it can be successful, and I personally hope that this project can be successful as expected and can be developed to succeed for the future , good luck always this project.
yes, this project is very interesting because of the development of children through blockchain technology. This project thought of the increasing needs of children

every project, that emerges in this cryptoindustry, can become very successful. and this project is no exception)). the main thing, is that the team has chosen the right strategy for development, and did not stop at the first problems and defeats. everything needs to be able to solve. Now is not an easy time, but maybe everything good))
we hope for the best and hopefully this year will truly be the year of awakening for the crypto world

You can see Bitcoin rising slowly and hoping that good things will come this year and some people are starting to complain that the price of Bitcoin has decreased.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:35:58 PM

I see many who are interested in this project, many of which support this project to succeed because of the many benefits provided by this project if it can be successful, and I personally hope that this project can be successful as expected and can be developed to succeed for the future , good luck always this project.
yes, this project is very interesting because of the development of children through blockchain technology. This project thought of the increasing needs of children

every project, that emerges in this cryptoindustry, can become very successful. and this project is no exception)). the main thing, is that the team has chosen the right strategy for development, and did not stop at the first problems and defeats. everything needs to be able to solve. Now is not an easy time, but maybe everything good))
we hope for the best and hopefully this year will truly be the year of awakening for the crypto world

You can see Bitcoin rising slowly and hoping that good things will come this year and some people are starting to complain that the price of Bitcoin has decreased.

finally bitcoin and ethereum got up again.
Hopefully this will have a good impact for the ico who is going on and who will do the ico.
I'm sure Venoty is one of the ico who will receive a positive impact from the crypto bullish price.
Slowly but sure going up.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:05:54 PM

Hopefully this will have a good impact for the ico who is going on and who will do the ico.
I'm sure Venoty is one of the ico who will receive a positive impact from the crypto bullish price.

Great hope that grows from people who have learned about this forum and made a profit for them. I should see the best development of this project with the increase in Bitcoin which began to increase regularly. Will this project produce anything good?

tiger napitupulu

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:28:08 PM

Great hope that grows from people who have learned about this forum and made a profit for them. I should see the best development of this project with the increase in Bitcoin which began to increase regularly. Will this project produce anything good?

With the growing crypto exchange rate, this will also have a positive impact on the development of this platform in achieving its targets and I'm sure this platform can also provide positive value for the development of crypto.
mas_D

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:01:57 AM

Hello, what type of platform do you use for VNT ?
Does it use Ethereum or Neo or what?
Bobi91

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:19:29 PM

They are using Scrypt algorithm, have their own blockchain.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:09:44 PM

I think they make and use the blockchain themselves.
actually this is interesting and important to follow its development. however, not many ICO projects have chosen to create their own blockchain.
apart from considering the improvement of the blockchain system, the reason could also be because they are serious about their developing project ecosystem.
Rebseveno

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:20:16 PM

Nice project, i hope it will succeed!
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:51:22 PM

With the growing crypto exchange rate, this will also have a positive impact on the development of this platform in achieving its targets and I'm sure this platform can also provide positive value for the development of crypto.

But investors are very important role in a project that they will run because you can see for yourself that investors are the foremost to make the development of projects better in the future because they will have the trust of many people.

nanuk083

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:45:36 PM

But investors are very important role in a project that they will run because you can see for yourself that investors are the foremost to make the development of projects better in the future because they will have the trust of many people.

right !! investors are the key to the success of the ICO project, here the ICO founders are competing to convince investors to invest with them at ICO that they founded, here also the developers are required to really provide good and truly quality products, I'm sure VENOTY will be interesting many investors to invest because this can be used as an asset for them to educate their children
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 03:13:14 AM

yes, investors are really needed in a project other than those who help finance to be able to make progress in the VENOTY project, of course they have become the trust of many people because they will put their money in a safe place

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
tiger napitupulu

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:00:06 AM

n my opinion all of them have their respective roles and influence in the development of a project and it becomes an integral part and it can be realized in this project so that the platform can be occupied by a decent crowd and reaches the target of a project that has been determined
frozendark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:08:34 AM

When the ICO of Venoty ends?
For other readers and posters here, please stop posting your over quotes.
It makes me tired during my time to read information here.

Venoty ICO starts on 05 March and ends on 05 May. More information you will find on the website Venoty ICO
mas_D

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:48:56 AM

That is great, nowadays is rarely new platform using own Scrypt algorithm. More over i hope it can be success with this new innovation and also this is very usefull for parents in order to keep watch the kids in smartphone usage. So, VNT coin is using their own blockchain that means this can be mined, right?
Bobi91

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:24:14 PM

That is great, nowadays is rarely new platform using own Scrypt algorithm. More over i hope it can be success with this new innovation and also this is very usefull for parents in order to keep watch the kids in smartphone usage. So, VNT coin is using their own blockchain that means this can be mined, right?

Yes indeed the coin is minable, i am preparing myself for the launch event:)
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:59:18 PM

it seems like it hasn't started yet.
now it's still in the airdrop and bounty event phase.
If the procedure runs smoothly the possibility that the new ico offer will start in March and will end in May.
I think you can see on their official website.
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 03:05:47 PM

it seems like it hasn't started yet.
now it's still in the airdrop and bounty event phase.
If the procedure runs smoothly the possibility that the new ico offer will start in March and will end in May.
I think you can see on their official website.
absolutely right, I really recommend that all friends join the VENOTY community in the telegram group, because we can ask the admin directly and there the admin will give a clear answer

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:23:18 PM

right !! investors are the key to the success of the ICO project, here the ICO founders are competing to convince investors to invest with them at ICO that they founded, here also the developers are required to really provide good and truly quality products, I'm sure VENOTY will be interesting many investors to invest because this can be used as an asset for them to educate their children

A project will have no meaning if no investor wants to participate in the project they are developing and the number of investor benefits for each project that is managed by everyone.

eXtremal

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:14:22 AM

A project will have no meaning if no investor wants to participate in the project they are developing and the number of investor benefits for each project that is managed by everyone.
yes, the role of investors is really needed in the VENOTY project, because the venoty project still looks new even though many will be developed in this project, and this requires investors to have sufficient funding

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mas_D

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:51:27 AM

Venoty ICO starts on 05 March and ends on 05 May. More information you will find on the website Venoty ICO

In ICO phase, every project always offers interesting bonus to attract investor to join with the project, does venoty do the same thing like the other project on ICO phase? How many bonuses are offered and how much minimum purchase to get the bonus?
Because i didnt see bonus offered on these website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: