Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty /investment strategies  (Read 1247 times)
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:16:05 PM

As a bounty Hunter or an investor, what are the criterias you apply in choosing which bounty campaign to do or ico project to invest on?
What is your strategy to making more bitcoin ?
I think everyone has their own way of choosing bounties, some choose from seeing who the manager is dealing with, some see what the features and technology brought about by the project will be useful later and have a great chance of success.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:57:35 PM

hmm I prefer trading and becoming a bounty hunter to get more Bitcoin, but sometimes I also invest in ICO which I think is really good and with a real team. My suggestion, that if you don't want to get big risks, then becoming a bounty hunter is the right choice.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:58:44 PM

In principle, there is nothing difficult, you need to invest in promising projects and in the same projects to participate in the bounty!
indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:10:51 PM

in choosing the Cryptocurrency criteria that I will follow to invest or Bounty, I have several criteria:
1. The project must have a long-term concept
2. This concept is engaged in real services, such as exchanges, telecommunications or banking
3. have an experienced team
4. The project must have cooperation built on various other sub-projects.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:16:37 PM

I personally as a bounty hunter do try as much as possible to check the team/devs of any project am participating in their bounty to be sure the project is feasible and be ascertain if my efforts will worth it at the long run.
How can you understand if the project is feasible? it's just impossible to understand at the stage of a bounty campaign.

Usually it is enough to review experience of developers. If in past they already managed similar projects and succeed, it is more possible that this time also they will achieve the goal. It is not about to be sure (because it is impossible), but about reduce the investment risk.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:20:21 PM

In principle, there is nothing difficult, you need to invest in promising projects and in the same projects to participate in the bounty!

What you wrote is obvious. The topic of this thread is the answer to the question on how to find and evaluate the profitability of the project. This process is much more complicated than choosing tomatoes at the market.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:21:00 PM

There are lots of ways on how to make more bitcoin. We have mining  bounty hunting, airdrops and trading. As of now, I preferred trading because participating in bounties are a waste of time and you will always have a doubt if they will be able to reach atleast the softcap for them to pay the hunters or if they will still continue the bounty. The criterias i am looking before joining the bounty are team members, partnerships, uniqueness of their project and website presentation.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:23:07 PM

As a bounty Hunter or an investor, what are the criterias you apply in choosing which bounty campaign to do or ico project to invest on?

There's a lot of factors you need to consider when starting to get join bounty or invest in a crypto project. The practicality of the project or is it realistic. You can see this in their whitepaper normally available on their website. That too you need to check if technically created. The people running the project is also important. They should be credible and have a proven record. How they handle community support tells also a lot about the legitimacy of the project. For bounty, it is important for me to know the credibility of the manager running it.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:26:47 PM

I only follow bounties that are easy to do, and also I only work on projects that are really good.
Last year I did a lot of projects and it was just a waste of my time right now I won't do that again
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:36:10 PM

There are many criteria by which I choose a project, but I focus on the team and its experience!
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:35:30 PM

I used a lot of different methods to choose bounties so I could participate, but until now, more than 1 year has passed and I have not really succeeded with it. No method can certainly help you succeed in bounty, it needs your luck and hard work

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:55:34 PM

This is assuming that you have a starting capital, which most beginners do not have here. Also, I would add that it is best to diversify your investments, both monetary and temporary.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:46:13 PM

If the project has a working product, then the credibility of the ICO is more or less confirmed. I also put in mind how strong the team is.

As for my strategy for making more bitcoin, I immediately sell my tokens then invest it on other investment vehicles then buy back into bitcoin after.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:08:04 PM

I personally as a bounty hunter do try as much as possible to check the team/devs of any project am participating in their bounty to be sure the project is feasible and be ascertain if my efforts will worth it at the long run.
How can you understand if the project is feasible? it's just impossible to understand at the stage of a bounty campaign.
He means if you must try to do a lot of research to determine how good that ico before try to participate in the any platform. remember about this should be a mandatory for any bounty hunters before try will try to send their application.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:09:35 PM

I will choose the bounty of the whitepaper and an attractive and appropriate roadmap that will be executed. besides that bounty allocation is also considered in order to get more tokens. I will choose a bigger bounty allocation.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:15:10 PM

The best way to go about this is to only do the bounty of an ICO that you will actually invest in.
This significantly reduces your cost per token average and lowers risk (a major problem with icos).

Also, when your own money is in an ICO you tend to be much more picky which is a good thing.

I would say that the very first thing you need to look at is the team.
Actually go their linkedin profiles and do a bit of research into their past projects.
Do they have an actual track record of success?
REal professionals would have a track record, if there is nothing you can find, then stay away.
Also reach out to them and actually directly talk to them to have your questions answered.

Next, read the entire whitepaper and do fact checking.
Ask the tech questions to techies in these forums to see if the technology side is viable.
Compare everything they put with their business plan.

Only after you do all of this, consider investing and doing their bounty.

shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:15:56 PM

It all depends on how promising the projects in which you are participating. I see that many people receive basic income through the bounty campaign.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1750

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:41:55 PM

Depends on the transparency of the project. Look at erecoin. Everything is fully transparent and nothing is hidden. THAT IS HOW IT IS DONE

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:49:48 PM

now playing bounty is not as profitable as it used to be. now many bounties are not successful sales, or very severe many bounties are scam. more profitable investment now, but don't invest in ico. but playing trading. the basic strategy is only to sell when the price rises higher than the price we buy.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:13:05 PM

If the project has a working product, then the credibility of the ICO is more or less confirmed. I also put in mind how strong the team is.

As for my strategy for making more bitcoin, I immediately sell my tokens then invest it on other investment vehicles then buy back into bitcoin after.
This method is arguably effective, because as a bounty hunter it is better not to store tokens for too long to sell quickly and the results to buy Bitcoin. We must continue to work on good projects because fraud continues to increase. there are times when we will use different methods depending on the risks we take.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: