Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where do you trade your Altcoin?  (Read 18711 times)
hongxiem12345678

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 05:46:28 PM

Currently I only trust the Binance trading platform. That is my top choice
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 07:00:49 AM

huobymena is a very wonderful platform, I am sure that it will suit many. There are really good conditions for trading coins. I also use Binance and of course some good exchanges. Many new decentralized exchanges appear, but the problem is that they are still too young and there is not a large selection of coins, although the exchanges themselves are fairly well made.I think that the competition is great in this area - new exchanges will try very hard to please the players. Cheesy

cryptocompares

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:19:07 PM

Most of all trust in the exchange Binance. Just try to trade on exchanges such as Gate, Huobi, it is also an excellent exchange.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:03:49 AM

Altcoins coming from airdrops are mostly  being traded at etheredelta or forkdelta at first before they will be listed in good exchanges.

Mark_trader

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:52:35 AM

We have many exchanges currently dealing in Altcoins and they have good reputation like Bitterx. Poloniex and Kracken even some problem but still these are best for any volume and deposit and withdrawal but still use your own mind before investing in any exchange and never keep coins in exchange for safety of your money.

I trade my altcoins at CoinSwitch for altcoins buying and trading. As I can buy 100+ crypto currency using credit card and 4000+ coins to trade. That to without creating an account [NO KYC]

Coinswitch is the best cryptocurrency exchange that gives the best rate for trading. It's an exchange aggregator that supports many leading exchanges. We can compare the prices of coins across different exchanges and execute the order at the best rate.

We can check the Live price of any altcoins and the real-time price chart, which helps us to keep updated about the price of cryptocurrency.

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:52:35 AM

We have many exchanges currently dealing in Altcoins and they have good reputation like Bitterx. Poloniex and Kracken even some problem but still these are best for any volume and deposit and withdrawal but still use your own mind before investing in any exchange and never keep coins in exchange for safety of your money.

I trade my altcoins at CoinSwitch for altcoins buying and trading. As I can buy 100+ crypto currency using credit card and 4000+ coins to trade. That to without creating an account [NO KYC]

Coinswitch is the best cryptocurrency exchange that gives the best rate for trading. It's an exchange aggregator that supports many leading exchanges. We can compare the prices of coins across different exchanges and execute the order at the best rate.

We can check the Live price of any altcoins and the real-time price chart, which helps us to keep updated about the price of cryptocurrency.

It is too risky to buy cryptocurrency using a credit card, and we don't know how good their security in the transaction. I think like that because I am afraid to use credit or debit card for the online transaction. Besides that, I heard that many online stores had been hack by the hacker and they possess the customer data. Oh, that is too scared for me.

Binance will be the best place for everyone including new people because binance doesn't need to fill KYC. The other recommended exchanges place is bittrex and poloniex, but those two sites need to do verification for the account.

thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:13:57 AM

In most scenarios it's the decentralized exchanges that allows tokens to be traded prior to their official listing. Alternatively, if the project looks promising,, you will have individuals wanting to buy your tokens at a reduced rate..it's always best to wait for exchange listing from the team.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:40:37 PM

If I invest in coins from the top of the list, then as a rule, I do it only on large and reputable exchanges. When it comes to selling coins from the bounty, of course I have to use those exchanges that list my coins.

xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:48:26 PM

I use Binance and bittrex almost everytime because lots of good coin are listed there,  Kucoin and idex, and forkdelta are cool in discovering an undervalue gem before getting to big exchanges like Binance
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:24:24 PM

There are plenty of available exchanges in the trading marketplace you may choose one among them as you wish or the quality one you can define and pick to use. I use to trade on Binance, Bitrex and Bitmax.
If the token is so cheap may be that time we could look at Idax or etherdelta to find that token and sell it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
shaifulhafizal

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:19:23 PM

i trade at poloniex and binance.. at poloniex almost 2 year
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:23:19 PM

If I invest in coins from the top of the list, then as a rule, I do it only on large and reputable exchanges. When it comes to selling coins from the bounty, of course I have to use those exchanges that list my coins.

It's followed, a simple rules that a traders should know and practice, you have to specified the reasons in performing your trades, using reputable exchange with your invested assets will give you security while using exchange where your rewards has taken place is an option to dumped the coins and enjoy the rewards.
rizkyrz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:03:50 AM

I use a lot of markets to sell altcoins, usually I open a coinmarketcap site to find out altcoins that I have listings on any market. if the altcoin I have is not registered in any market I will sell it on Etherdelta.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:07:57 AM

I use a lot of markets to sell altcoins, usually I open a coinmarketcap site to find out altcoins that I have listings on any market. if the altcoin I have is not registered in any market I will sell it on Etherdelta.

Etherdelta is not that much famous and does not have high number of users but Binance, Bitmax and Bitrex are really having high amount of traders in their community. Following that yobit also have decent amount of users and many coins in their exchanges.

I will never suggest anyone to go with small exchanges. It is not safe or it may take a high amount in fees alone.
dimondimon

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:17:51 AM

unfortunately exchanges require a passport and other documents, so the choice of trade is not great , I trade only on 2 exchanges
dimondimon

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:19:51 AM

why sell if the product is good, then it is bad
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:25:06 AM

Altcoins coming from airdrops are mostly  being traded at etheredelta or forkdelta at first before they will be listed in good exchanges.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:19:43 AM

Etherdelta is not that much famous and does not have high number of users but Binance, Bitmax and Bitrex are really having high amount of traders in their community.

you cannot compare ed to binance and other popular exchanges that you mention above because all of them are centralized while ed is only  decentralized type of exchange  .  besides  , ed is commonly known for erc20 and altcoin listings while centralized exchange mainly foccus on top coins such as bitcoin and etherium  . plus ed do also have lots of exchange because like what i said earlier  . this was the exchange for bounty and airdrop hunters  .
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:37:50 AM

I trade either on old platforms (that have been launched not early than 2016) or on DEXes
I don't trust new exchanges that have been launched in 2017-2018 they didn't manage to attract whales and lots of traders so they have to fake their volumes and trading on there is impossible
Mr.Good

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:14:24 PM

I trade either on old platforms (that have been launched not early than 2016) or on DEXes
I don't trust new exchanges that have been launched in 2017-2018 they didn't manage to attract whales and lots of traders so they have to fake their volumes and trading on there is impossible
I agree. Now on many small exchanges you can see not real transactions.
They write about large volumes, but in fact all lies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: