Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where do you trade your Altcoin?  (Read 18711 times)
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:02:00 PM

Undoubtedly, Binance out of competition. Coins that are sold there are more reliable for investment than coins of small exchanges. For long-term investment is the best option. I prefer this exchange.

Not really, Binance will list any project that pays enough money for the listing fee.  They aren't filtering out good projects from bad ones that is your job.  Quite frankly, I think CZ has had the power go to his head for running the biggest exchange.  He has become a major gatekeeper for new projects.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 08:58:39 PM

Ecть мнoгo xopoшиx тopгoвыx плoщaдoк: я иcпoльзyю в ocнoвнoм BINANCE, и eщё нa EMO. Ceйчac мнoгo xopoшиx  биpж пoявилocь .Кcтaти нa нoвыx биpжax - мaлeнькaя кoмиccия ,и выгoдныe ycлoвия. Ceйчac coтpyдничaю c пpoeктoм MIRACLE TELE - здecь peaльный бизнec ,пpинocящий дoxoд cвoим инвecтopaм  Wink

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:18:49 PM

Undoubtedly, Binance out of competition. Coins that are sold there are more reliable for investment than coins of small exchanges. For long-term investment is the best option. I prefer this exchange.

Not really, Binance will list any project that pays enough money for the listing fee.  They aren't filtering out good projects from bad ones that is your job.  Quite frankly, I think CZ has had the power go to his head for running the biggest exchange.  He has become a major gatekeeper for new projects.

That's totally not true that Binance will list any coins that agree to pay huge amount of money. Don't you think that will be bad and decrease their reputation? That kind of act is also make investors (traders) unsafe. Have you ever read an article from CZ himself (not from the company) about how to get listed on Binance? You should!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:25:43 PM

There are many markets in the crypt trading. We need to be able to find where our tokens are traded. A sign is not necessarily registered together with the B token. Sometimes the token opens its own market.
MECH100

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:42:39 AM

I registered many crypto exchange. I look at them where it is better to buy or sell their own Altcoin. I also look at sometimes decentralized exchanges
AAROM

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:50:03 PM

i trade first at indodax, exchange from indonesia ,second i trade at binance ,because i think binance is most good exchange cryptocurrencybin the world
I usually trade on the following exchanges:
  - YObit.net
  - DDEX
  - EtherDelta
  - ForkDelta
indrajulliana1995

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

opensea nft indra95

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:52:44 PM

i trade first at indodax, exchange from indonesia ,second i trade at binance ,because i think binance is most good exchange cryptocurrencybin the world
yes, Indodax was first called Bitcoin.co.id was my first exchange, in 2015, and my second exchange was in Poloniex and Bitrex, currently binance is becoming popular

AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:20:03 PM

I do not know, usually I just let them and make it as a decoration wallet. If lucky, one day they will have a way out to exchange and have a decent price. And for www .huobimena.com I really have never heard of it and it seems that now I will check it out.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:08:44 PM

I registered many crypto exchange. I look at them where it is better to buy or sell their own Altcoin. I also look at sometimes decentralized exchanges
It's good to explore those exchange and find your opportunities, sometimes you can do some arbitrage trading and enjoy small profits, just be careful
with bots and always read the terms and condition to avoid mistakes and your account being compromise, every exchange have something to offer take the use of it and find your opportunities to take some advantage.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:15:13 AM

Binance for me is a good site and trading platform. With wide list of coins that can be traded it is one of the most trusted site also. When it comes to digital wallet or storage, it is depend on what is available to your country. Some might say that you should try a wallet and it is so good. But the thing is your location or country is not on the list for that wallet. Try to explore more search for what is available.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:45:15 PM

I do not know, usually I just let them and make it as a decoration wallet. If lucky, one day they will have a way out to exchange and have a decent price. And for www .huobimena.com I really have never heard of it and it seems that now I will check it out.

Are you newbie? worst trading suggestion as I know. Go to trading section and see how many exchanges has neem recommended by different users. Plenty of trading site gives to way to trade altcoins.
If the volume and circulation are high, that is best exchange for you to trade it.

Check, Bitmax, Bitrex and Binance.

CryptoProtek

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:29:43 AM

Personally, I like going to places with proven track records, Binance and Latoken recently have proven to be the place where major trades are going on, I prefer to use these  exchanges for my trades.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:37:15 PM

I guess everyone will be happy if they can always have access to translate the alt-coin they hodl to cash.
So what exchange let us do that if the coin not listed? I guess hard to find!! if you lucky you get it forkdelta

If your coins are listed you hope for volume in a serious exchange like the top ones which has really high requirement before listing
which lots of coin fail to pass because it mostly likely not  a well organized project

I use www.huobimena.com  for trading and also OTC deals

Telegram channel: https://t.me/HBMENA

It depends where your altcoin get listed i think. first time it's too hard to listed a big exchange or A grade exchange. but if you think your alt coin is really have some future then wait is the best option for big exchange. mainly need 5/6 months for get a good exchange. after that you sell your alt. my opinion sell your alt coin top ten exchange from coin market cap. and i try to trade Binance. cause it's a great platform to trade.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:57:13 PM

Personally, I like going to places with proven track records, Binance and Latoken recently have proven to be the place where major trades are going on, I prefer to use these  exchanges for my trades.
Me too, but not with Latoken. I trade my altcoins on 2 exchanges currently, It's just because I'm too lazy to check and analyze coins on many exchanges. So there just a local exchange to provide me a fiat liquidity, and the most favored exchange "Binance".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:16:32 AM

lots of markets to sell altcoins or tokens, even I can't count the amount.
if there is an altcoin there can be a market to trade at https://coinmarketcap.com/
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:10:36 AM

I usually trade on the following exchanges:
  - YObit.net
  - DDEX
  - EtherDelta
  - ForkDelta

I see and have traded on all of these as well so I can also recommend the last three,,, but please if you love your crypto and you do not want to lose them, do not trade on Yobit.net. I actually loved Yobit before and I can say they were okay, they never scammed me, but after a while they got too crowded they stopped answering support queries and they just took forever to manage broken wallets. I withdrew everything and was safe but some people got their tokens lost forever. Just stay away until they improve!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:16:50 PM

this is 1st time i just heared about this exchange!may be i have to do more research and then i would try but i like idex bcz thats a decentralized exchange and having real buyers Smiley

Irazzzta

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:15:31 PM

I use an exchange depending on where the alt coin that I hold is listing. for fixed trading accounts I use Binance, Indodax and Kucoin. I think the three exchanges represent most of the alt coins and coins in circulation now and the most important is that the exchange has been trusted.
I will try Huobimena.com, it turns out to be the official branch of the Huobi Group. hopefully new things will be offered from the exchange that you recommend.
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:44:20 PM

Something new for me, I trade where it is possible for my coin, the choice without a choice so to speak. The main thing is that the listing is on the normal stock exchanges and volumes.
Felisk99

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:12:21 PM

Yobit, coindeal mostly. I really wanted to create an account on binance, but right now i think i just wait to see how things are going to be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: