Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XRM] Monero Rings « Fork of Monero 1:2 » Security and anonymity  (Read 968 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:59:55 AM

I would never trust this project - the team is completely anonymous and that doesn´t look good.
After Ethereum NOWA and Ethereum Classic Vision scam fork, we have Monero Rings scam fork.  Roll Eyes
Don't forget Stellar Force, Stellar Activity, and WavesX - all perpetuated by the what looks to be the same team. Can see some similarities between the launch and announcement of this fork with the other scams
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:33:27 AM

I would never trust this project - the team is completely anonymous and that doesn´t look good.
After Ethereum NOWA and Ethereum Classic Vision scam fork, we have Monero Rings scam fork.  Roll Eyes
Don't forget Stellar Force, Stellar Activity, and WavesX - all perpetuated by the what looks to be the same team. Can see some similarities between the launch and announcement of this fork with the other scams

I look back at a fraud that is always there every day. All like ants that always appear to get sugar from a glass. Has this project been scam sure?
geru1f

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 01:59:27 PM

Just one question - is it SCAM?
monero_rings (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:03:19 PM

И кaк пoлyчить мoнeты monero Rings? Ктo УЖe пpoбoвaл этo cдeлaть?

Need import wallet in Monero Rings wallet - https://myxrmwallet.com/
cryptomunks

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:42:59 AM

So you guys have a "White Peper"? thats a spelling error I haven't seen yet
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:08:19 PM

So you guys have a "White Peper"? thats a spelling error I haven't seen yet

Do you mean that this project does not have a white paper or they make a small mistake in typing or different spelling. Or they have no progress on the white paper.
AbileneSix

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:55:47 AM

Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges or what can I get after the project?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: