Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your take on the current market dwindling?  (Read 442 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:44:27 AM

Are you still optimistic that Cryptocurrencies price will soar again? Share your view.
For me, i am addicted to Blockchain/Cryptocuurecy ideology.
before I start investing in crypto currency I understand and understand all the risks we will get in investing in crypto currencies and my confidence and patience make me optimistic that the crypto currency going forward will increase in its development

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:46:42 AM

Market is slow down regularly from few months. That result many people loose their patience. But l think in 2019 it would be become a good example of good earnings in future. I think so.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:56:04 AM

Are you still optimistic that Cryptocurrencies price will soar again? Share your view.

I try to be on the optimistic part. I can't predict the future though. That's too bad for me and my investments  Grin

hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:14:09 AM

Even if the negative mood, the projects continue to develop, there are new projects, I think the crypto world is developing, and the grow market is a matter of time.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:24:46 AM

It is only those who are new in crypto investment that are pessimistic that crypto will not be able to survive this crash. The market is currently under corrections from the 2017 massive rise. Everything will be alright in no time.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:32:27 AM

It is only those who are new in crypto investment that are pessimistic that crypto will not be able to survive this crash. The market is currently under corrections from the 2017 massive rise. Everything will be alright in no time.

Of course, this market have seen the longest bear in history but it doesn't mean that we couldn't recover in no time. If you have experience in bear market, then it's nothing for you. I mean you might be affected, but you know that it will definitely bounce back in the future. I'm thinking that a bull run is imminent and may start somewhere in Q4 this year and will continue till 2020, that's my take so everyone should be patience and wait for the best opportunity to book a profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:09:11 PM

in my opinion crypto prices will still develop again but require quite a long time because this year the price is still as stable as last year's price and may be floating this year even though it will start from the bottom again but I believe it will rebound again someday.
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:14:37 PM

I do not know what to think anymore! Thoughts are lost! We just work and wait for excellent payments and good sales!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:21:10 PM

Yes, I'm still optimistic that after some months more the prices will be high again, The problem is that not too many investors are willing to coming into the market for now, perhaps due to the bearish trend of the past 8 months.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:28:12 PM

It seems it's time to accumulate. If so, then there will be no significant market decline. Now only patience, all that we can do.

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:29:54 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very large industry and has very large supporters. So the opportunity to rise again is still very large. So we need more to collect coins. And for now, it's a good time to buy coins.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 05:31:27 PM

Market is still quite stable for last couple of months, I think it is correction, it is dip base. It will surely showing indications for slow recovery in coming months.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 05:46:06 PM

I'm very optimistic, what's more crypto will have a lot of agenda next year. and I'm sure there will be a surprise that can make the market grow. it's just about waiting, if we want to succeed we have to be patient.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:53:01 PM

I don’t think it will be in the shortest possible time. It’s still too early to talk about market recovery, despite the green color of many cryptocurrencies.The market is very explosive and unpredictable.But still the most patient will get the most benefit.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:04:55 PM

The price has stabilized for some time now, to me its a good sign but not a good time to really put your money at such early sign.  I'm hopeful that it will grow just like the previous pump but its not as fast as it did. I wouldn't even expect even up to 3 years from now, $19k is just too much to ask when everyone who were disappointed are already regretting.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:09:06 PM

Crypto has come to stay and there is no going, tough times doesn't last but only tough people do. This is applicable to where crypto is, the current stage we are in right now is Crypto going through a reconstruction stage. So yes am still very optimistic about crypto

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 06:12:30 PM

Most of the investors are searching and waiting for next bull run like aearly 2018.
Nextl run can not be predicted at the moment because so many  ups and downs are happening regarding crypto world.For markets I should say no bulls without bears and no bears without bulls.
For most of the crypto owners, 2018 was very painful, at least for those who bought in 2018 while market was on its peak. At the beginning there was greenery everywhere in the market but the situation turn in the mid of 2018.Since  market was on its peak, many new investors got attracted towards crypto. The Bitcoin ETF decision made a turning point and stopped the rally. It effects not only bitcoin but also all the crypto since bitcoin is still leading crypto world as leader. Hope situation will improve in 2019 after Feb since positive news may come regarding ETF.
Also long  awaiting regulation topic may also come to some conclusion which can affect the direction to either way.
Lets hope for the best. Next bull run is coming and will teach every investors or traders good lessons.
As far as stability is concerned, unless cryptocurrencies are regulated and will be part of regulated exchanges, trust will not be built for small investors.
It will take lot of time to get stability for cryptocurrencies market.

joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:15:56 PM

The market will soar again but the time isn't known yet. I for one I'm optimistic looking forward to next year for a major move after the halving.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:31:15 PM

I don’t think it will be in the shortest possible time. It’s still too early to talk about market recovery, despite the green color of many cryptocurrencies.The market is very explosive and unpredictable.But still the most patient will get the most benefit.
Most patient and wise who understand the risk of waiting, the benefits of this market will be felt when the reversal happens, only those who can maximize
the wait will really gained huge profits, as long as you are willing to take the challenge investing inside crypto will bring positive outcome.

Don't be afraid there's always time for price to bounce back, just keep your faith high.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:32:14 PM

I still think the cryptocurrency market is a very promising direction. The fall won't last forever, so the rise will still happen. Therefore, investing in crypto is now very profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: