Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:45:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your take on the current market dwindling?  (Read 442 times)
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 03:46:42 PM

It is kind of stable right now and hovering around $3400 around $3800 for last month or so. I feel it will not go down and will go upward, but it will take sure long time to reach where it was in December-January 2018.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Afiqa03

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:06:05 PM

I remain optimistic that the Cryptocurrency price will soar again. Because of my view, all of that needs processes and there are times when the value is low and high, that's the world of crypto.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 04:09:20 PM

Are you still optimistic that Cryptocurrencies price will soar again? Share your view.
For me, i am addicted to Blockchain/Cryptocuurecy ideology.

Crypto will obsolete fiat currency the way the auto obsoleted the horse and carriage. So there's always that.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:40:49 PM

Many are waiting for institutional money to flow in and pump the markets. Bakkt is still in the pipeline and so is an etf application. Have patience and you will be rewarded

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:43:49 PM

The market needs time to recover and it can't be in the near term, depending on you waiting for a high increase, you must have patience and be calm.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:50:08 PM

I am still confident and have hope in the crypto world, because more and more people are using blockchain technology, then the crypto community will be even wider. For current market conditions, I think many investors have withdrawn their funds because they have felt disappointed the previous year, and later will come back again if the market is stable. IMO and I'm sure the price will rise again, so be patient.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:53:55 PM

The market needs time to recover and it can't be in the near term, depending on you waiting for a high increase, you must have patience and be calm.
In fact, I think the current price reduction is normal on the Cryptocurrency exchange, because prices have reached the highest mountain peak before, and at this time prices will return to their lowest point, so in my opinion now is the best time to buy.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:36:54 PM

I would be lying to you if i say " hey i'm still optimistic ", but i would be lying to you too if i say " hey i'm still so pessimistic " about this blo bath but since i have this trader background (Forex) i can say that what's happening to crypto was expected, the price circle work that way, it can be be always an uptrend without bottoms.

Like traders say, if you can't handle the Lows, you don't deserve the Highs.
The price needs solid bottoms to push the rice up again in bullish waves, that's how it works, it took BTC now, & the whole crypto, like 12 RED Candles on the monthly chart, i can say we're close to have some bullish waves, i won't call it bull run yet, but probably couple more GREEN Candles on the monthly chart. From there we can have a better view of where the market is going on, a correction up before sinking again, or the start of the Bullish trend.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:46:17 PM

I believe in crypto and I am sure that we will see a new wave of a market growth, because so much huge companies and even governments are investing in blockchain technology and are planning to launch their own currencies, I think it is huge enough.
drinklizardshyt

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:11:17 AM

Are you still optimistic that Cryptocurrencies price will soar again? Share your view.

Crypto will obsolete fiat currency the way the auto obsoleted the horse and carriage. So there's always that.
🤢 Microguy hopes since fiat is useless give it to him with his gamecoin and gldcoin shytcoins
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:15:21 AM

The time will come that it'll correct soon. I'm still optimistic and looking forward for a better years ahead for crypto.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:38:29 AM

The Crypto market fell for objective reasons, there were many empty projects, a lot of money came and used them. But it was artificially understated, because to enter the market with big money. And needed time, urgently invent the any rules. But everyone sees that the future belongs to blockchain technology.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:46:51 AM

I myself still believe that in the future crypto prices will return to good and all this is about the time just who is patient will certainly benefit so don't panic stay focused on your investment and just follow the flow.
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:53:53 AM

Yes it will soar again but when? No one knows, ehat i'm sure of is that crypto will stay forever.
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:54:56 AM

I am still optimistic that cryptocurrencies price will soar again but i cannot give you an exact date and what i presume is the mid of 2019. I believe the backup of crypto blockchain is a very powerful platform yet to be utilized.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:57:53 AM

I am still optimistic about my existence, because I know to understand the fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market where the possibility for value changes can occur. My view on the market today, is that there are too many predictions that are not from experts that can cause fud and fomo, some of which I see holders feel that FOMO can harm crypto users. Whereas blockchain technology solutions can be developed with a variety of unique concepts and will definitely increase the volume of crypto users, but unfortunately many projects failed due to the lack of ability of holders to create tangible products, moreover many projects failed due to lack of funds due to decreased crypto values.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:58:22 AM

Yes, I am always bullish/optimistic about the blockchain technology and I believe that it will keep on adopting in the future. About the market condition, one good news will get the people to buy cryptocurrency again, everyone is in doubt that it will not go up that's why we didn't see the price to soar high.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:08:45 AM

My take the market is still waiting for a clear direction for the next move, we seem to be treading water with Bitcoin around the $3,600 level and the alts doing the same within their own ranges. I am confident we will see a rise in the market late in Quarter 1

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:09:27 AM

I'm not optimistic about Crypto's price, but I'm looking forward to the development of this industry, which is very depressed now. It will be a long process.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:16:32 AM

I'm not optimistic about Crypto's price, but I'm looking forward to the development of this industry, which is very depressed now. It will be a long process.
You will slowly turn optimistic on seeing prices slowly. It may take some more months as many people are predicting up trend to start before end of this year. I guess bakkt or swift's crypto adoption kind of news may do all the needful. We can expect markets to bounce back slowly and by end of 2020 also $10k or even $15k also will be a good levels but we cannot ignore the impacts of next halving which may bring 10x growth also within a year.

Current market is good for buying more and we need to work on accumulating as much as we are able. I guess other than this, we do not need to worry on anything else of cryptos now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: