Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Critical LEVEL Imminent  (Read 165 times)
nygell17 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:15:56 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2019, 11:42:40 AM by nygell17

Didn't you notice na medyo silent ang market ngayong bearish ang crypto market? Ganoon din noon, that means most people have lost interest for now and shaking off the weak hands or waiting for something big happens, and in the mean time, big players are buying btc by the hoards in OTC's kaya wala tayong makkitang high volume or volatility in the crypto markets, except margin exchanges. Until then will be shocked and will succumb to FOMO if a news again explodes.
Pwedeng na hit na natin ang bottom, pwede paring hindi at pumunta ng below $3,000, pero this coming weeks should  we hit the lowest, it will be the last lowest price you will see btc staying at.

Let's say you have BTC0.00300000($10) today bought at $3450 - and If BTC should go to a price of $250,000/btc, your $10 will be now $750 and $10 is worth BTC0.00004000 (4k sats) at that 250k price (If only btc gets 20% that of gold's marketcap). and 1php = 1 sat. And syempre, if you had a strong altcoin you hodl from a low price, huge profit will be likely.

But at that time, it's harder to get 1 btc promise- most will likely get 0.01 btc or 0.001 btc even if you are already a millionaire.

Anyway, all of these things I could be wrong. Anything can happen in the market and we cannot possibly know were it is going. Technical Analysis is not predicting where the market price goes, it's simply an opinion and deciding kung ano gagawin mo and making a plan from and out of it.  What do you think? comment below.

Other related posts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096570.msg49202330#msg49202330

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 08:52:14 AM

Tama, parang ang tahimik sa paligid ng crypto world. At hindi volatile ang market. Wala talagang makakapagsabi kung anong mangyayari sa susunod na mga buwan sa bitcoin at iba pang crypto currencies. Pero sigurado ako na positibo ang lagay ng market ngayon. Kaya ako nag iipon na hanggat kaya, tapos bahala na sa mga susunod na araw.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 09:31:22 AM

For me, I don't like dwelling too much with that kasi madami naman opportunities to profit, especially when you are trading constantly. If you have shorted from the highest of highs, you would be rich already. With margin trading you don't need to worry with the trend, lalo na kung supporting ka sa Bitcoin. If you want more Bitcoin, collect and collect, invest in it, pero kung profit lang ang parati pinaguusapan mahihirapan.

Maybe it will go down to $240 maybe it won't, as long as you support the tech, that's great. Anyway, saying that BTC would go to $250000 is a lot, but you will never know, but it could also go to $0. Either way, make the most that you can. Support or don't support bitcoin. Better to trade automatically and be emotionless.
nygell17 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:44:38 AM

I agree. that's why hindi talga natin alam yung takbo, if I know na babagsak btc from the height of 2017, shinort ko na kahit 3x or 5x leverage
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1215

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 11:17:10 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2019, 04:35:38 PM by sheenshane

There's no time frame when Bitcoin will go up or down but as what I have read on Jet Cash post I've learned a lot why Bitcoin will remain on this range price now.

I like what Twitter CEO said from the post of Jet Cash, you may watch the video it's very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOSjnDDXVBs

"The price of Bitcoin is going down because the price is going down", I can't move on this line that he posted that surely we patiently wait until the market will recover. Yeah, I noticed that too people now on crypto are very quiet even in trading but for sure they will come back once Bitcoin will go up again. They want quick profit instead of waiting on it. Indeed, they won't jump in when the price fully recovered and rapidly going up. The repentance always comes at last.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:50:28 AM

The whales working behind the scene, tama ka over the counter ang bilihan ngayon, even dito sa pinas at ibang bansa na palasak ang btc, kaya nga magugulat na lang tayo kapag itong mga weak hand na to ay naubos ang kanilang hawak, biglang papuputukin ng mga whales ang price nito, grabeng strategy, kasi if gagawin nila ito inside exchange walang magbebenta at talagang magaabang lang na tumaas.. Kapit pa mga kabayan konting tiis na lang!  Wink
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:03:21 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 05:30:17 AM by rhomelmabini

How many months na nagkaroon ng bear market ang pangyayari sa Mt. Gox hack?

It's good na tinitingna din natin past happening sa crypto because it serve as a guide and by doing ng mga analysis talagang malalaman mo how to play sa ganitong industry.

Just wanted to share a post from a Telegram channel. https://t.me/blockchaininvestio

Bitcoin has officially entered the longest stretch of declining prices in its 10-year history.

The world’s oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency achieved an all-time high of $19,764 on Dec. 17, 2017 on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index and has printed a series of lower price highs ever since, making February 2 (as per UTC time), the 411th consecutive day prices have been in decline.

As such, bitcoin’s latest stretch surpasses the duration of the infamous 2013-2015 bitcoin bear market, which spanned 410 days from its price high to low."

Ano sa tingin niyo mga paps? Are we ready na sa pump?
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:45:05 AM

Ang masasabi ko lang dyan ay kapag may pagbababa ng presyo ay mayroon ding pagtaas, o kung mayroong bear market ay mayroon ding bull market, ang lahat ay napapanahon, katulad ng panahon ng pagbili at panahon ng pagbenta. Sa ngayon eto ang tamang panahon ng pagbili at antayin lang ang panahon ng pagtaas para eto ay maebenta mo at kumita.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:35:09 AM

it could be na pwedeng bumaba ang presyo ng bitcoin pero sa huli tataas din iyan, base sa chart patuloy ang pagtaas ang presyo ng bitcoin, di natin alam baka sa sunod na taon baka magingay na ang bitcoin tataas ang presyo.
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:33:51 AM

medyo matagal na nga bearish ang market pero sana lang wag bumagsak below $3000 katulad ng prediction ng iba, medyo masakit na yan at baka madami ang mawalan ng gana
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:17:47 PM

Medjo matagal na rin na bearish ang market marami na apektado. Tama yung sabi ng isa na nag commento mula 2017 unti unting bumaba ang presyo sa mercado hanggat pumalo sa $3.5k. Sa tingin ko lang mahihirapan na bumalik sa dating presyo kung saan gusto ng lahat.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: