Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i-Pandora.com - Trade Exchanges Like Binance, Kucoin, Okex with MetaTrader 5  (Read 134 times)
Sema1984 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:01:05 AM

For the past eight months, the i-Pandora team has been working on a project that will allow trading on multiple crypto exchanges through MetaTrader 5. One year ago, we purchased a MetaQuotes license to use the MetaTrader terminal to build our ecosystem. Together with the MQ developers, we had successfully created a gateway for trading crypto with MetaTrader 5.
Our solution allows to both crypto and forex traders not only use multiple crypto exchanges to trade in one place, but also use trading robots, own trading systems and multiple personal indicators.

Learn More...

At the moment, we have integrations available with Binance, Poloniex, KuCoin, Kraken and Okex. Every 2-3 weeks we are able to integrate new well-known crypto exchange and implement new trading functions to MetaTrader 5.

Trading Robots for MetaTrader.
Traders can create and sell their trading robots very easily with the MetaTrader ecosystem. However, the best option to integrate a trading robot is to adjust an existing forex one to crypto exchanges. Using the i-Pandora service, traders can easily install a profitable trading robot to the MetaTrader 5 terminal, with which multiple crypto exchanges are integrated via an API. After that, traders can set everything up and an expert advisor will start trading according to the programmed strategy - 24/7, 365.

Trading Signals in MetaTrader.
Traders now can copy the trades of the most successful traders or broadcast their own signals. Trading signals  (copy-trading) are now available inside the MetaTrader platform.

Copy-Trading or Social Trading is a service that allows for automatic trades copying from one account to another. The algorithm is very simple: one trader opens access to his operations in the financial markets - others subscribe to it. As a result, all the provider’s trades are automatically duplicated on the subscribers’ trading accounts.

Pandfolio is an analytical service that allows traders to monitor, analyze, manage, and track the profit/loss of all of their accounts in one place. When adding a crypto exchange with an API integration, traders can monitor the statistics of all their coins automatically. To get the full picture of the trading history (all the stats, trades, deposits, and withdrawals) using Pandfolio service, our team has been able to build a Unicode CSV integration which allows traders to upload their CSVs from multiple exchanges.
The Android and the iOS Mobile Applications and the Widget will be available soon. This will allow traders to track all their crypto portfolios on their phones or watches with ease.

Pandora.today is the first analytical portal where our team has been able to combine all the Twitter accounts related to crypto: crypto influencers, exchanges, regulators, ICO projects, and others. Our portal is a very unique. If an i-Pandora user has an active subscription, the system will filter all the relevant crypto tweets according to trader’s portfolios. On top of that, our convenient filter allows traders to customize the best flow of news according to their wishes.

i-Pandora Analytics will allow traders to receive the most relevant analytical information about cryptocurrencies and ideas from the most popular traders from TradingView. All the information will be automatically adjusted according to the user’s portfolio.

By registering with i-Pandora once, traders will get the best service and all they need in one place. i-Pandora’s main goal is to bring value to crypto community which is based on integrity and trust.

i-Pandora - What Benefits One Must Benefit All.

Links:
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
MEDIUM
BLOG
TELEGRAM CHANEL
TELEGRAM COMMUNITY
Sema1984 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:49:22 PM

Who’s watching your crypto investments when you aren’t?

The MetaTrader5 trading software isn’t just a multi-platform trading software.
The MT5 projects currency futures and offers trading strategy improvements.  

https://www.i-pandora.com/blog/benefits-of-mt5-for-crypto-investors/

Sema1984 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:05:45 AM

What is better: A crypto exchange or a Forex broker?

Cryptotraders often argue about the best place to trade major cryptocurrency assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, etc.

Check the Pros and Cons right now - https://www.i-pandora.com/blog/what-is-better-a-crypto-exchange-or-a-forex-broker/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: