Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:05:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] SURGE-everyday rising price WAVES smart asset.New economical game  (Read 1451 times)
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:01:44 PM

I have a bit of this token and when I want to sell it, why is there an error message and is it possible that the asset contract is different or can't be sold?

you need to put order wıth 1 hour expiration time otherwise you cant sell,

its about scrypt, its not allow to put order and leave it for 30 days Smiley

LOL. You will need to spend a lot of waves to get your sell order filled! And spend a lot of time checking your order too

wow it's quite complicated too and I should leave it if I have to get a lot of waves because I only have a few assets of this coin, thank you for the information
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:29:19 PM

I have a bit of this token and when I want to sell it, why is there an error message and is it possible that the asset contract is different or can't be sold?

LOL. You will need to spend a lot of waves to get your sell order filled! And spend a lot of time checking your order too

what Cheesy why you need to spend waves to get order fılled
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:37:51 PM

The waves fee to set the order is only charged when the order is filled?

If yes, sorry for my mistake lol!

but, it will take a long long time to get filled

AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:11:01 PM

off course ıt charge when the order fılled Cheesy
gutabhe

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:24:31 PM

Let's see if I got this right, so this token utilize a code where the minimum price will follows certain formula (as stated above) that'll keep rising as days passed. And the maximum order time is 1 hour, where any order past that duration will automatically be cancelled?
You absolutely right! Two rules: 1 hour order and price rise everyday!
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:32:08 PM

Let's see if I got this right, so this token utilize a code where the minimum price will follows certain formula (as stated above) that'll keep rising as days passed. And the maximum order time is 1 hour, where any order past that duration will automatically be cancelled?

So it'll be profitable when someone buys the token. What'll happen if, let's say, at one point, no one want to buy anymore? With the 1 hour rule and the FOMO riding, it's possible that people get bored with the token, decide to not buying anymore, and there were only sell orders. Will the dev team do a nuyback for this case?
gutabhe

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:43:45 AM

So it'll be profitable when someone buys the token. What'll happen if, let's say, at one point, no one want to buy anymore? With the 1 hour rule and the FOMO riding, it's possible that people get bored with the token, decide to not buying anymore, and there were only sell orders. Will the dev team do a nuyback for this case?
Not possible that people stop buying. Always new people interesting that wonderfull coin. If many people out - less sell order - more buy orders. It is selfregulated system. And it is support by community like bitcoin (dev in shadows like Satoshi).
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:58:00 AM

something happening at surge tehre is more than 30k waves volume since 2 days, ı dont know who buys but some one are buying allways, from the beggining it rised and rised, its 6,4 waves now and going to 10 waves each Cheesy and 3 months later it will be 100 waves each token, if volume continue like this we can see interesting thıngs

Lol please tell me you don't honestly think that this project will go 100+ waves in the next 3-4 months? I received few of the tokens from airdrop and never once was able to sell my tokens on market lol

its not in your or in my control man Cheesy its a scrıpted token , so if you want or not ıt wıll be 100 waves each and wıll continıue to grow, idk if you can sell or not but thats the fact 3 monst later you cant sell surge wıth 50 waves each because system or scrypt doesnt allow that, so you have to sell to the prıce that scyrpt allow, also same rule for buyer, you have to buy to the prıce that scyrpt allow

Yea it's a bit stupid if you ask me. One must have to be extremely lucky in order to get his/her order filled. And am way too unlucky I guess because I must have opened 100s of order but was not able to sell a single token lol

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
gutabhe

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:20:52 AM

something happening at surge tehre is more than 30k waves volume since 2 days, ı dont know who buys but some one are buying allways, from the beggining it rised and rised, its 6,4 waves now and going to 10 waves each Cheesy and 3 months later it will be 100 waves each token, if volume continue like this we can see interesting thıngs

Lol please tell me you don't honestly think that this project will go 100+ waves in the next 3-4 months? I received few of the tokens from airdrop and never once was able to sell my tokens on market lol

its not in your or in my control man Cheesy its a scrıpted token , so if you want or not ıt wıll be 100 waves each and wıll continıue to grow, idk if you can sell or not but thats the fact 3 monst later you cant sell surge wıth 50 waves each because system or scrypt doesnt allow that, so you have to sell to the prıce that scyrpt allow, also same rule for buyer, you have to buy to the prıce that scyrpt allow

Yea it's a bit stupid if you ask me. One must have to be extremely lucky in order to get his/her order filled. And am way too unlucky I guess because I must have opened 100s of order but was not able to sell a single token lol
Nothing stupid if you protfolio always grow!
Some rumors like some ivestment group include Surge to "very high risk/very high profit" portfolio 3 days ago
gutabhe

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:02:24 AM

If your order not filled -fee don't take!
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:20:45 AM

What is the usefull a growing portfolio who you will never able to sell it and take the profit?
Someone here can report a succesfull filled order with a screen shot?

gutabhe

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:35:43 PM

What is the usefull a growing portfolio who you will never able to sell it and take the profit?

But good profit digits for newbie invetors)
"You portfolio grow 2.5% day!" - for some ears hear good.
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 01:15:48 PM

yes but you cant sell it Cheesy iö very suspıcıous about it , there is lots and lots of volume but its so strange you cant sell it, evven ı trıed 5000 dıfferent order but non of them fılled, i will contınue to put orders every hour, may be ı can sell, i will wrıte here ıf ı can sell
gutabhe

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:58:15 PM

yes but you cant sell it Cheesy iö very suspıcıous about it , there is lots and lots of volume but its so strange you cant sell it, evven ı trıed 5000 dıfferent order but non of them fılled, i will contınue to put orders every hour, may be ı can sell, i will wrıte here ıf ı can sell
I think best crypto minds there.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:14:17 PM

This picked my interest. Does the buy/sell orders at the relatively same level? I mean, is it possible that the failure on filling sell order was because (in similar tone with my post before) no one interested to buy?
gutabhe

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:48:16 AM

This picked my interest. Does the buy/sell orders at the relatively same level? I mean, is it possible that the failure on filling sell order was because (in similar tone with my post before) no one interested to buy?
People interested to buy Surge always. It is guarantied price rising - people always will interesting in that coin.
gutabhe

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:58:27 AM

What do you means? If somebody buy - somebody sell.
gutabhe

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:44:59 AM

Always put order time - 1 hour or your can't put the order!
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:10:42 AM

http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/5b3UGNZXX5srkHUQWnEWEiaVtnNWmg5aLo5uZMdjWupH

Top10 wallets addresses atleast belong to Surge asset creator

http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3P5ztp8pUuZc4h4v8ZcX7rKs7FygBR9au91  this wallet is making fake trading volume ,If you check Waves block explorer you can see clearly that Surge creator Buy and Sell to himself to make fake trading volume to lure you to buy from that massive sell wall order which clearly belong to Surge creator too.
I think Surge creator put some code lines in script allow him to Buy and sell to a specific addresses so 5000 dıfferent orders wont work even if you are in the top first line sell orders.
Surge asset designed only to enrich its creator by taking your precious Waves and give you fake hope to sell in high price which will not gonna happen.
the_test

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:58:02 PM

Has anyone succeeded in selling at least 1 surge token?..  Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: