Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:06:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] SURGE-everyday rising price WAVES smart asset.New economical game  (Read 1451 times)
douglassodre

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:24:31 PM

Has anyone succeeded in selling at least 1 surge token?..  Embarrassed

You can check on Wave Dex, which has seen a considerable volume of trading in the last few days, so people can sell it, the point here is the persistence in keeping purchase orders open for 1 hour and lucky to be executed in that period ! Surge is fantastic! It is also important to know that the percentage of growth decreases with time, so the sooner you enter the long run you have a higher percentage increase
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:40:00 PM

Has anyone succeeded in selling at least 1 surge token?..  Embarrassed

Good luck with that , Only Surge asset creator sell to himself to make fake trading volume.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:20:47 AM

yes but you cant sell it Cheesy iö very suspıcıous about it , there is lots and lots of volume but its so strange you cant sell it, evven ı trıed 5000 dıfferent order but non of them fılled, i will contınue to put orders every hour, may be ı can sell, i will wrıte here ıf ı can sell

http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/5b3UGNZXX5srkHUQWnEWEiaVtnNWmg5aLo5uZMdjWupH

Top10 wallets addresses atleast belong to Surge asset creator

http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3P5ztp8pUuZc4h4v8ZcX7rKs7FygBR9au91  this wallet is making fake trading volume ,If you check Waves block explorer you can see clearly that Surge creator Buy and Sell to himself to make fake trading volume to lure you to buy from that massive sell wall order which clearly belong to Surge creator too.
I think Surge creator put some code lines in script allow him to Buy and sell to a specific addresses so 5000 dıfferent orders wont work even if you are in the top first line sell orders.
Surge asset designed only to enrich its creator by taking your precious Waves and give you fake hope to sell in high price which will not gonna happen.

This is one of my thoughts, actually. If the failed sell order is not caused by imbalanced buy-sell order (where there's small buy order compared to the sell order) as confirmed by  gutabhe (IDK who he is on the project, btw) on my previous question, then one of the possibility will be a deliberate failure due to some manipulation on the buy-sell order, although my thoughts are leaning toward fake orders than manipulated script. Your explanation however, made more sense.

Another thing that troubled me will be why the project just surfaced these days? It's been on crypto for months with little to no (pun intended) surge of interest, and suddenly its hyped. I wondered if it was an organized pump.
douglassodre

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:43:42 PM

yes but you cant sell it Cheesy iö very suspıcıous about it , there is lots and lots of volume but its so strange you cant sell it, evven ı trıed 5000 dıfferent order but non of them fılled, i will contınue to put orders every hour, may be ı can sell, i will wrıte here ıf ı can sell

http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3P5ztp8pUuZc4h4v8ZcX7rKs7FygBR9au91  this wallet is making fake trading volume ,If you check Waves block explorer you can see clearly that Surge creator Buy and Sell to himself to make fake trading volume to lure you to buy from that massive sell wall order which clearly belong to Surge creator too.
I think Surge creator put some code lines in script allow him to Buy and sell to a specific addresses so 5000 dıfferent orders wont work even if you are in the top first line sell orders.
Surge asset designed only to enrich its creator by taking your precious Waves and give you fake hope to sell in high price which will not gonna happen.

This is one of my thoughts, actually. If the failed sell order is not caused by imbalanced buy-sell order (where there's small buy order compared to the sell order) as confirmed by  gutabhe (IDK who he is on the project, btw) on my previous question, then one of the possibility will be a deliberate failure due to some manipulation on the buy-sell order, although my thoughts are leaning toward fake orders than manipulated script. Your explanation however, made more sense.

Another thing that troubled me will be why the project just surfaced these days? It's been on crypto for months with little to no (pun intended) surge of interest, and suddenly its hyped. I wondered if it was an organized pump.

Well, the project is relatively new, it was released in February, so it's a few months to have a reputation and was released as soon as it was possible to make smart tokens on Dex Waves
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:14:14 PM

Such type of action from the team will not give long life to the project. Since it is a waves asset, the hype will die down so fast. Airdrop hunters will just sell it and move on to the next. They will be tired of doing the manipulating thing as days go by, if ever they are doing that. They should think of a more sustainable action towards this project.
douglassodre

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:24:13 PM

http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3P5ztp8pUuZc4h4v8ZcX7rKs7FygBR9au91  this wallet is making fake trading volume ,If you check Waves block explorer you can see clearly that Surge creator Buy and Sell to himself to make fake trading volume to lure you to buy from that massive sell wall order which clearly belong to Surge creator too.

Print >> https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/surge_discord-jpg

Ask from user in Discord
What you say about the this:(copy grom bitcointalk) : I think Surge creator put some code lines in script allow him to Buy and sell to specific addresses so 5000 dıfferent orders wont work even if you are in the top first line sell orders.

Answer from Admin in the group Waves Discord

Well,Surge dont violate any of these rules mentioned while creating an asset. Waves is a decentralized platform and that's up to everyone whether to buy/sell a token or not. Considering suspecious cases with Smart Assets, let's consider a cesa when 9x tokens were airdropped to users, but according to the description of a token, you can sell it only having 10 and more tokens. So, you've bought some additicional ones for egg. 10 bucks but soon afeter that you see that you see that you can't still place and order. This case is a 100% scam attempt indeed. Speaking about Surge , users place orders for free., its script fully describes the asset detalis and structure. So, it hasn't been marked as Suspicious

Well, I think Surge is not a Scam case here ... I think it's just the smart asset ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:53:07 PM

http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3P5ztp8pUuZc4h4v8ZcX7rKs7FygBR9au91  this wallet is making fake trading volume ,If you check Waves block explorer you can see clearly that Surge creator Buy and Sell to himself to make fake trading volume to lure you to buy from that massive sell wall order which clearly belong to Surge creator too.

:(copy grom bitcointalk) : I think Surge creator put some code lines in script allow him to Buy and sell to specific addresses so 5000 dıfferent orders wont work even if you are in the top first line sell orders.

Well,Surge dont violate any of these rules mentioned while creating an asset. Waves is a decentralized platform and that's up to everyone whether to buy/sell a token or not. Considering suspecious cases with Smart Assets, let's consider a cesa when 9x tokens were airdropped to users, but according to the description of a token, you can sell it only having 10 and more tokens. So, you've bought some additicional ones for egg. 10 bucks but soon afeter that you see that you see that you can't still place and order. This case is a 100% scam attempt indeed. Speaking about Surge , users place orders for free., its script fully describes the asset detalis and structure. So, it hasn't been marked as Suspicious

Well, I think Surge is not a Scam case here ... I think it's just the smart asset ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
I have participated in the market for about 3 days after being noticed why only this wallet can sell its assets http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3P5ztp8pUuZc4h4v8ZcX7rKs7FygBR9au91
do others have to keep waiting their turn to be able to sell it? hope this isn't a game from dev and hope it's not a scam too
dolores13

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:28:47 PM

:(copy grom bitcointalk) : I think Surge creator put some code lines in script allow him to Buy and sell to specific addresses so 5000 dıfferent orders wont work even if you are in the top first line sell orders.

I have participated in the market for about 3 days after being noticed why only this wallet can sell its assets http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3P5ztp8pUuZc4h4v8ZcX7rKs7FygBR9au91
do others have to keep waiting their turn to be able to sell it? hope this isn't a game from dev and hope it's not a scam too

When you see a Newbie Dormant account from Sept 2017 suddenly post in Surge thread and defend Surge asset more than Surge issuer itself Wink then you understand a lot of things Roll Eyes and btw your explanation is about other dozen scam smart asset assets airdropped who ask minimum amount of token itself inorder to be able to sell it (even if you meet min requirement you cant sell Wink) which is obviously not the case of Surge asset , we still need reasonable explanation how this address only could sell 3P5ztp8pUuZc4h4v8ZcX7rKs7FygBR9au91
@douglassodre if you believe Surge is not scam the go and catch that massive 40k Surge sell wall and give us screeshot of how you will manage to sell it back Cheesy

Your explanation was talking about this type of scam tokens.

What is this LuckyCoins 777 ? You can't send it, can't sell it unless in units of 1000, and I seee only the address issuing it has sold any (correct me if I'm wrong)
The coin ID is ELzPGDcDofrJPkp1WurDhDfo7X8HPinyw6Ls9FYGvWKX

Stay away from this scam token and all token look like it (surge , sheer , Jewel , goldmine etc) all these tokens most probably are made by one lowlife scammer behind them.... Even if you buy more (which scammer want you to do) you cant sell them because of script , also i saw many members on waves telegram bought more than 1000 Luckycoin and they cant sell it....

https://twitter.com/wctgram/status/1096856717944590339
https://twitter.com/tetewcrypto/status/1096850710711410689

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:50:27 AM

Well, the project is relatively new, it was released in February, so it's a few months to have a reputation and was released as soon as it was possible to make smart tokens on Dex Waves

Oh wow, thank you for your post, it eradicate my doubt of this project, I would no longer doubt their proficiency in necromancy. They manage to awake an account from 2017 to support them, impressive! Of course, they're not the only one proficient on gathering old dead newbie accounts to chime positive tone to projects, there are lots of scam project with this capability. Afterall, some irresponsible sorry excuse for a human beings are offering bumping service for these scam projects.

Your post also help me getting more sure that this project didn't worth anything, so yeah, thanks.
lembang

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:05:34 AM

this project might be a scam and there should be a report to the moderator so that this thread is locked because of fear of consuming a lot of casualties from irresponsible dev
douglassodre

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:29:22 PM

I created the account in 2017 and in fact I do not interact very much in bitcointalk, I prefer to use the telegram ... I am not indicating any investment in Surge, I discovered the crypto coins in 2015 and since then I have started to invest in other projects that I know the fundamentals like Waves , Iota and Ethereum ... Surge is not a parameter for comparison to any of these because it has no use, I think only a Ponzi scheme. What made me post here is that I saw that they started the topic in bitcointalk and I decided to contribute only with the response of the group admin in Discord ... But I will no longer contribute to the topic.
noclabans (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:51:23 PM

Wow! So many emotions    Smiley   You sell your Surge at 0.05 Waves?  Grin

How you understand that? I know at least one address from top-10 and it is 100% not surge creator.
If you think a little and check link that you post you can see:

Surge creator make airdrop to all waves wallets with >1 waves balance - around 69k wallets for 145.3811933 surge. All get same amount. Fair airdrop.  Most of wallets are abandoned and had no any exchange or transfer transactions last month before airdrop. Only 7465 wallets active. Around 4500 wallets SOLD SURGE and some of them also buy surge before selling (play game , make profit from Surge ).
I am repeat it again - 4500 wallets SOLD Surge.
Around 10000 surge was burned by some crazy people (they also come back when buy orders comes  Grin )

You think? I think you must think more, because script of Surge can't be changed. I am understand that you not so good in smart assets creation (before surge i am also was not good in that , but Surge made me "advanced user" in that) and can't read the code , but if you don't understand something it is nothing bad to ask knowlege people about you misunderstanding. BUT not writing lie ("your thinking") about best smartasset ever.

It is blockchain,  programming , mathematics - not philosophy , that means everything clear about the code of smart asset.

There is Surge code :

Code:
{-#STDLIB_VERSION 1#-}
{-#CONTENT_TYPE EXPRESSION#-}
let startHeight = 1375557
let startPrice = 100000
let interval = (24 * 60)
let exp = ((100 * 60) * 1000)
let $match0 = tx
if (_isInstanceOf($match0, "ExchangeTransaction"))
    then {
        let e = $match0
        let days = ((height - startHeight) / interval)
        if (if (if ((e.price >= (startPrice * (1 + (days * days)))))
            then !(isDefined(e.sellOrder.assetPair.priceAsset))
            else false)
            then (exp >= (e.sellOrder.expiration - e.sellOrder.timestamp))
            else false)
            then (exp >= (e.buyOrder.expiration - e.buyOrder.timestamp))
            else false
        }
    else if (if (_isInstanceOf($match0, "SetAssetScriptTransaction"))
        then true
        else _isInstanceOf($match0, "BurnTransaction"))
        then {
            let tx = $match0
            true
            }
        else false

As you can see - there no place for address list or something else from your lie.
Anybody can check it https://wavesexplorer.com/tx/5b3UGNZXX5srkHUQWnEWEiaVtnNWmg5aLo5uZMdjWupH .
You must choose "Decompiled"  under the script

Surge at WAVES DEX it is first asset where you can play game with your greedy.
And if you think that you defeat your greedy .....

"WHAT YOU WILL DO WHEN BUY ORDERS COMES?"  Grin Grin Grin Grin

YOU WILL BUY SURGE - NO OTHER WAY  Grin Grin Grin Grin

dolores13

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:27:01 AM

Wow! So many emotions    Smiley   You sell your Surge at 0.05 Waves?  Grin

How you understand that? I know at least one address from top-10 and it is 100% not surge creator.
If you think a little and check link that you post you can see:

Surge creator make airdrop to all waves wallets with >1 waves balance - around 69k wallets for 145.3811933 surge. All get same amount. Fair airdrop.  Most of wallets are abandoned and had no any exchange or transfer transactions last month before airdrop. Only 7465 wallets active. Around 4500 wallets SOLD SURGE and some of them also buy surge before selling (play game , make profit from Surge ).
I am repeat it again - 4500 wallets SOLD Surge.
Around 10000 surge was burned by some crazy people (they also come back when buy orders comes  Grin )

You think? I think you must think more, because script of Surge can't be changed. I am understand that you not so good in smart assets creation (before surge i am also was not good in that , but Surge made me "advanced user" in that) and can't read the code , but if you don't understand something it is nothing bad to ask knowlege people about you misunderstanding. BUT not writing lie ("your thinking") about best smartasset ever.

It is blockchain,  programming , mathematics - not philosophy , that means everything clear about the code of smart asset.

There is Surge code :

Code:
{-#STDLIB_VERSION 1#-}
{-#CONTENT_TYPE EXPRESSION#-}
let startHeight = 1375557
let startPrice = 100000
let interval = (24 * 60)
let exp = ((100 * 60) * 1000)
let $match0 = tx
if (_isInstanceOf($match0, "ExchangeTransaction"))
    then {
        let e = $match0
        let days = ((height - startHeight) / interval)
        if (if (if ((e.price >= (startPrice * (1 + (days * days)))))
            then !(isDefined(e.sellOrder.assetPair.priceAsset))
            else false)
            then (exp >= (e.sellOrder.expiration - e.sellOrder.timestamp))
            else false)
            then (exp >= (e.buyOrder.expiration - e.buyOrder.timestamp))
            else false
        }
    else if (if (_isInstanceOf($match0, "SetAssetScriptTransaction"))
        then true
        else _isInstanceOf($match0, "BurnTransaction"))
        then {
            let tx = $match0
            true
            }
        else false

As you can see - there no place for address list or something else from your lie.
Anybody can check it https://wavesexplorer.com/tx/5b3UGNZXX5srkHUQWnEWEiaVtnNWmg5aLo5uZMdjWupH .
You must choose "Decompiled"  under the script

Dude! I dont need your empty Blah Blah, what i see here is you are trying to make Surge asset look clean and yourself as well, We are not in 2014, Even Crypto Newbies nowadays are digging deep and doing due diligence before they buy any random token and your empty explanation wont change anything to push them buy this shady token and as i told you before if you believe Surge asset is not scam go ahead and buy that massive sell wall and make yourself happy when you sell it back Wink
Still not give us explanation why only some wallets able to sell to each other to make fake volume.

Surge at WAVES DEX it is first asset where you can play game with your greedy.
And if you think that you defeat your greedy .....

"WHAT YOU WILL DO WHEN BUY ORDERS COMES?"  Grin Grin Grin Grin

YOU WILL BUY SURGE - NO OTHER WAY  Grin Grin Grin Grin

These four lines describe exactly how scammers think! Now Im sure that you are a sockpuppet account Wink Cheesy

I created the account in 2017 and in fact I do not interact very much in bitcointalk, I prefer to use the telegram ... I am not indicating any investment in Surge, I discovered the crypto coins in 2015 and since then I have started to invest in other projects that I know the fundamentals like Waves , Iota and Ethereum ... Surge is not a parameter for comparison to any of these because it has no use, I think only a Ponzi scheme. What made me post here is that I saw that they started the topic in bitcointalk and I decided to contribute only with the response of the group admin in Discord ... But I will no longer contribute to the topic.
gramanglov

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:59:39 PM

Hi! I want to buy Surge, but error "Order rejected by script of asset ". What i must to do? Help please Huh Huh Huh
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:30:00 AM

negative feedback from the forum participants made me wary of this project . Could this topic be a Scam ?
lembang

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:29:59 AM

negative feedback from the forum participants made me wary of this project . Could this topic be a Scam ?
this is still confusing which one is true whether scam or not but I tried to sell it this week and not even 1 coin has been sold so we see again in the future if there are still those who can't sell it, make sure this is a scam project
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:12:15 PM

Hi! I want to buy Surge, but error "Order rejected by script of asset ". What i must to do? Help please Huh Huh Huh

Do you mean sell or buy? Most people here find it hard to sell, and not buying. If you find it difficult to buy, and others find it difficult to sell, then the case became more and more interesting as we should wonder where did those fulfilled buy and sell orders come from
lembang

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:26:09 PM

Do you mean sell or buy? Most people here find it hard to sell, and not buying. If you find it difficult to buy, and others find it difficult to sell, then the case became more and more interesting as we should wonder where did those fulfilled buy and sell orders come from
if he buys and he has trouble because he doesn't understand it because it says "Orders are rejected by asset scripts" he may use an order duration of more than 1 hour he should use one hour only so that it will be easy to buy immediately
the_test

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:20:27 PM

It is possible to make a script that will create sell order of x surge with preiod y?
Jumgar

Activity: 616
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:05:10 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 07:21:42 AM by Jumgar

It is possible to make a script that will create sell order of x surge with preiod y?
check here https://github.com/PyWaves
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: