Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:10:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] SURGE-everyday rising price WAVES smart asset.New economical game  (Read 1451 times)
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:44:38 AM

It is possible to make a script that will create sell order of x surge with preiod y?
check here https://github.com/PyWaves
Do you have to always use a script to be able to sell it because every day I try to sell it and it's always not sold
Jumgar

Activity: 616
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:30:36 AM

It is possible to make a script that will create sell order of x surge with preiod y?
Do you have to always use a script to be able to sell it because every day I try to sell it and it's always not sold
I'm trying to sell every hour(200 orders coz 200 limit) 24\7 but nothing sold yet. Check this out https://marketdata.wavesplatform.com/api/trades/5b3UGNZXX5srkHUQWnEWEiaVtnNWmg5aLo5uZMdjWupH/WAVES/100 only 2-4 addresses did volume. I think surge scam token.
the_test

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:51:41 PM

Unfortunately I`m to stoopid to code. Is there a ready-made solution?
lembang

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:19:33 PM

I'm trying to sell every hour(200 orders coz 200 limit) 24\7 but nothing sold yet. Check this out https://marketdata.wavesplatform.com/api/trades/5b3UGNZXX5srkHUQWnEWEiaVtnNWmg5aLo5uZMdjWupH/WAVES/100 only 2-4 addresses did volume. I think surge scam token.
maybe this is a scam project because no one can sell it, but maybe the dev itself is public lying unless someone can sell it aside from the team itself but no one can sell it
the_test

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 12:25:01 PM

maybe this is a scam project because no one can sell it, but maybe the dev itself is public lying unless someone can sell it aside from the team itself but no one can sell it

But the code is open, isn't it?
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:27:19 PM

I have this coin and start selling it but it is very difficult, is there here that can talk about how to quickly sell it?

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
codehtcmail

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:36:10 AM

I have this coin and start selling it but it is very difficult, is there here that can talk about how to quickly sell it?

Did you use a script to be able to sell ? How much were you able to sell ?
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:25:23 PM

Did you use a script to be able to sell ? How much were you able to sell ?
I'm sorry I need help selling it and I don't understand why it's so difficult to sell it and about scripts I've never used it and never know how to use it too

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
lembang

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:06:36 PM

there is no recent discussion from the team and I am very very difficult to sell so it might be very certain this is just fraud and just to enrich the team
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:56:20 PM

there is no recent discussion from the team and I am very very difficult to sell so it might be very certain this is just fraud and just to enrich the team

Sure, Also this asset is an obvious Pyramid ponzi scheme and it will collapse sooner or later ,Scam X Scam.
lembang

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:14:37 PM

Sure, Also this asset is an obvious Pyramid ponzi scheme and it will collapse sooner or later ,Scam X Scam.
yes, I understand that, but why don't the waves do something like exterminate it in dex so that people don't get caught up in team games?
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:28:14 PM

yes, I understand that, but why don't the waves do something like exterminate it in dex so that people don't get caught up in team games?

Dex is Decentralized Exchange built on top of Waves Blockchain you can't eliminate specific token from there also the main goal of Waves Dex is Freedom of trading with no limit (Smart contract + NG speed tx + Security) but as you can see always Bad people take advantage of good technology to do bad stuff and make dirty money from it by deceiving and scamming traders.
Already Waves team put a filter for scam assets (suspicious tokens) and spread awareness on their twitter and telegram channel, Before trading any token first you have to do a minimum research on it.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:21:00 PM

do you all buy Surge tokens with Waves? of course you will all be very unfortunate,
I did not see the thread announcing this project well, and my feelings were not good, but you should try to find out information about the Surge

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
lembang

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:53:44 PM

do you all buy Surge tokens with Waves? of course you will all be very unfortunate,
I did not see the thread announcing this project well, and my feelings were not good, but you should try to find out information about the Surge
at the beginning I bought it a little because there was a result of airdrop but until now I was very difficult to sell it and there were also many people who complained so we better leave a project that is never clear like this
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:54:57 AM

at the beginning I bought it a little because there was a result of airdrop but until now I was very difficult to sell it and there were also many people who complained so we better leave a project that is never clear like this

Apart from the developer I doubt anyone will be ever able to sell surge tokens on DEX I myself tried to sell the tokens 100s of times and always failed lol.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE