Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developer needed to create an exchange.  (Read 315 times)
ICO Detective (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:54:59 PM

Hi guys.

I have been around on the forums for quite some time, lurking in the shadows, reading posts but not being officially part of the community.
This changed today!

My partner and I are looking for a developer to create a cryptocurrency exchange for us.

Interested parties should have some previous work to represent and be flexible in terms of availability and skill set.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mavens

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:11:38 PM

Hi guys.

I have been around on the forums for quite some time, lurking in the shadows, reading posts but not being officially part of the community.
This changed today!

My partner and I are looking for a developer to create a cryptocurrency exchange for us.

Interested parties should have some previous work to represent and be flexible in terms of availability and skill set.
I will help you to develop cryptocurrency exchange as per your specification.lets connect on skype (live:sales2_4981)for further discussion.
Developerx11

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 01:12:56 PM

Live chat: https://tawk.to/chat/5c59fd456cb1ff3c14cb4140/default/
Telegram: deadxaliv

Can do it, can't say a price. Don't know yet what needs to be done
adam.k

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:18:03 PM

Hello our team would like to  help you in your project and we have also a ready- made Exchange platform for sell for a good price.

We develop complex AI and Blockchain solutions such as:

Cryptocurrency creation | Token creation  | Exchange Platforms creation |  E-Wallets and crypto exchanges set up | Smart contracts and decentralized /centralized applications development

Our team possesses a huge technology stack for blockchain and software development:
NXT | Ardor | Hyperledger | R3 | Ethereum | Parity | Exonum | Java | Skala | Swift | Python | C# | C++ | React Native
[/b][/size]

For further information please contact me via:

- Email: avezorsoftware.AI@gmail.com
- Telegram: @Ayoubavezorsoftware
- LinkedIn

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:44:09 PM
Merited by carlfebz2 (1), nomadcrypto (1)

This entire topic is sounding like an old way of deceiving innocent people here. Both OP and all 3 replies are from newbie accounts and everything has been done within the time frame of 25 minutes. I am not sure, all the crypto developers around the world are checking this board simultaneously.

In my study, developing a white label crypto exchange might need an office and physical developers and more importantly 3 to 6 months of time. It is a real business unlike any other crypto based things like running a gambling house or coinmarketcap kind of reference platforms.

It would be much better to approach your local software developers rather than looking for online freelancers from unknown locations for the reason of easy evaluating skills on software developments.
Developerx11

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 02:07:56 PM

This entire topic is sounding like an old way of deceiving innocent people here. Both OP and all 3 replies are from newbie accounts and everything has been done within the time frame of 25 minutes. I am not sure, all the crypto developers around the world are checking this board simultaneously.

In my study, developing a white label crypto exchange might need an office and physical developers and more importantly 3 to 6 months of time. It is a real business unlike any other crypto based things like running a gambling house or coinmarketcap kind of reference platforms.

It would be much better to approach your local software developers rather than looking for online freelancers from unknown locations for the reason of easy evaluating skills on software developments.

Depends on expectations, there is way more to talk about. Can be done within a month or within 3, that's fair. First you have to know their budget before any kind of estimations.
lalitbansal

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 01:17:58 PM

Hi guys.

This changed today!

Hi There,

My team can assist you to develop a cryptocurrency exchange. Let us connect on Telegram: @sales17 or Skype: lalit@eiysys.com to discuss your needs further.
ICO Detective (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:21:08 PM

We had noticed the trust scores and they were duly noted. Thanks for your input. We do not envisage going live with our exchange till November 2019. This might be a bit of a reach, but worth a try in our opinion.
Developerx11

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 10:29:46 PM

Developers be aware! Never work in such projects if there is not a set-up plan of weekly payments! Never accept payments more than 2 weeks difference, always ask for a small fee before you start working. Never join a project where you are not sure about your capabilities.

Your time is the most precious thing you have!
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:36:11 PM

We had noticed the trust scores and they were duly noted. Thanks for your input. We do not envisage going live with our exchange till November 2019. This might be a bit of a reach, but worth a try in our opinion.
So, it do still have 10 months time to create such exchange. Too long actually but if this thing would result into a good one then it doesn't matter.Just follow on what davinchi said that It would be much better if you do seek out physically rather than on online.

Developers be aware! Never work in such projects if there is not a set-up plan of weekly payments! Never accept payments more than 2 weeks difference, always ask for a small fee before you start working. Never join a project where you are not sure about your capabilities.

Your time is the most precious thing you have!
Good advise dude!
icosonar

Activity: 381

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:02:56 AM

I and my team can help you to make a secure exchange. For previous work you can check http://hdxchange.com/. Once we connected i will give you login details. Ping me here or telegram @KnightThunder for the further discussion.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
polypusx

Activity: 208
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:14:42 AM

fucking scammer took my payment $100, online in here but ignore me on telegram. customers must be aware from people like you not the developers. you living just to scam people arround. dont deal with this beggar
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 01:35:19 PM

fucking scammer took my payment $100, online in here but ignore me on telegram. customers must be aware from people like you not the developers. you living just to scam people arround. dont deal with this beggar.
Please open a scam accusations against this member in this section[1] using this format[2], it appears that he has scammed many users and has not tagged yet.
Sorry for your loss, but remember to use a safe escrow "+ checking his trust [Untrusted feedback]" before doing any deals in this forum.

DT members please tag him "Scam and abused trust [check untrusted feedback "salarus, JSPT, saruc"]"

Another scammer found around here
What happened::
I do not pay for the bitcoins I send
Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2318657
Amount Scammed: 0.015 BTC/100 Euro
Payment Method: Skrill
Proof of Payment:
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/d8b4806331c3e8ebed429b3a538cff7d4f68b5bdac5ba1536b56138068e26e8f/PM/Chat Logs:
PM
 https://ibb.co/es6nRp
https://ibb.co/cu17sU
https://ibb.co/f0jhRp

[1] Scam Accusations
[2] Scam Report Format (Use it to make scam reports properly)
[3] Recommended bitcointalk escrow services

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:43:11 PM

I and my team can help you to make a secure exchange. For previous work you can check http://hdxchange.com/. Once we connected i will give you login details. Ping me here or telegram @KnightThunder for the further discussion.

Did you read any of the warnings above?

And you still offer your service anyway?

People with money - STOP creating bitcoin / crypto exchanges there are too many of them, and noone would trust a nobody's exchange.
Better take your money and create a roadway in some developing / underdeveloped country and be filthy rich the old way.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
polypusx

Activity: 208
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:52:07 PM

this is i open scam accusations
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108716.msg49718043#msg49718043
Blackbrandx7

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:10:57 PM

Hey all. Developed a system for collecting liquidity like liqnet and glassnetwork system. We have complete engine of exchange with liqudity

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108744.0
The product was prepared under the ICO already working. It contains arbitrage software for several algorithms. We work with exchanges: as arbitrageurs, as market makers and as liquidity providers for small exchanges.

I am looking for coins that are interested in exchange cooperation. Full range of services provided in PM.

Highly loaded software with powerful cross-server breakdown, written in several languages, customization is possible for the necessary directions.

We can also create a support for your projects, launch an existing stock exchange, there are examples of work - from design to full development.

Prices do not bite - For contact in PM.
Blackbrandx7

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:10:08 PM

UP!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: