Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next bull run and stability  (Read 18347 times)
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 07:41:06 PM

No body know when bull will come back,,
Because crypto market is unpredictable my friend
I believe if the demands come to this industry, the bull will come back,, maybe after the next halving of bitcoin
Regards

If we recall 2016 and 2017, then Success in the cryptocurrency market was primarily due to a positive informational forum, which influenced many people who decided to invest in cryptocurrency. It was a large influx of capital on the cryptocurrency market that raised prices for coins. But today I do not expect such success, because many users of cryptocurrency are wary of their investments, and some have lost all confidence in cryptocurrency, especially after buying a cryptocurrency at the end of 2017. Therefore, the bull will have to wait a very long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:43:15 PM

No body know when bull will come back,,
Because crypto market is unpredictable my friend
I believe if the demands come to this industry, the bull will come back,, maybe after the next halving of bitcoin
Regards

Expecting big things form halving is not good idea and bull run will come after prices get stabilized for a at least 2 years imho. Demand is what drives uptrend and inistutional money flow will happen soon or later.
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:50:55 PM

Of course, the adoption of cryptocurrency at the official level is very important! And soon this acceptance should happen, everything goes to this. A decrease in the price of cryptocurrency is also a favorable sign, which means that new people will enter the market soon.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:58:12 PM

I'm looking forward to this, the bull run will definitely be bigger than last 2017. we just need to be patient to hear this good news. I'm sure the bull will happen faster than I thought.

Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:23:26 PM

Yes. Because people are already adopted to the situation of crypto since last year and enough people are still coming in believing there will be one ore more bull run to come and the price also looks more stable a bit than before.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:27:43 PM

I consider everything to be speculation until we can see it happen,so many thing have been predicted to happen in the past but none of them happen, so many times bull run have been predicted to come as a result of one thing or the other yet nothing has come,bitcoin halving may not be different from what we have witness so far.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 08:28:29 PM

it makes sense, if crypto is really adopted in large numbers, crypto will have a stronger price foundation, the market will be more stable because the volume is always high and the most important thing is that crypto has something that can increase prices because crypto only will not really reach the peak

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:58:47 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market has all chances to break its records in the future. At the moment, the introduction of cryptocurrencies to the masses is actively expanding. ATM are being installed around the world and more and more interesting projects are being released.

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:24:01 PM

A stable growth would be much better for crypto overall, than this shoddy pump and dump. Unfortunately, there is not much to be seen of growth right now, but still the last effects of the last bull run. Of course, i would rather see a bull run, but i know that steady growth is better.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:46:18 PM

Nobody knows when the next bullrun will come up, but we are in high hopes that it will rise beyond its previous ATH.
Almost every project is come across these days, tend to have one or more things to offer, in terms of their products.
Which why i am not surprised seeing some of them survive and succeed, both at ICO level and after listing on exchange.
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:03:37 PM

The adoption and use of crypto is quite a long process. It won't happen in one day. It is more realistic now to wait for another bull run, but it seems to me that this year, too, it is unlikely that it will be. We must wait and not jump to conclusions and forecasts. We're not gonna guess anything anyway.

frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 10:17:39 PM

So far, the crypto market is absolutely manipulated and the next bull run will not wait for decades until the crypto is widely used in the world, it will happen when the whales will be ready for it. A crypto is an ideal place to make money for those who have enough dollars to control the market and the price always goes where these people need.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:22:44 PM

The bull run is sure to commence in 2019, thou no one has been able to give a specific, date when this will commence, while we wait for the adoption scheme to commence fully in 2020 after the halving, the future of BTC adoption is close by.
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 10:26:40 PM

I can't predict when bitcoin will start it's recovery but I think that it won't be in this year. Maybe at the end of 2019 we will se the small growth before the main bullrun in 2020 or 2021.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:26:49 PM

I have no doubt that the next phase of bullish growth that will occur in the market after 2022 will be quite powerful, but I do not expect that Bitcoin will be able to grow above $ 250,000 by this time, I think that $ 250,000 is the maximum price for bitcoin by then. Although maybe everything will be much more modest than I say.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:32:26 PM

I can't predict when bitcoin will start it's recovery but I think that it won't be in this year. Maybe at the end of 2019 we will se the small growth before the main bullrun in 2020 or 2021.

I'm very positive because we are already in the longest bear market in history and at an average correction of 85% which is normal for Bitcoin. We can see that the market is pretty much dead with people leaving crypto to wait for another bull run. This is a good sign of ending bear market.
I think that we'll see signs of reversing market this year and start to climb up next year.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:39:36 PM

I am of the opinion that the bull will definitely come when all users understand about cryptocurrency, but it seems not in the near future. And in my opinion, actually it is still in the early stages of the process of crypto adoption for everyday life. I am optimistic that the situation will remain fine for now and a few months to come. Thank you,
Let's all be patient enough, because expecting too much that bull run will come can be our frustrations and failure. Much better if we just continue to share our glld thoughts and ideas rather than saying bad things. It can't help other traders to fulfill their dreams, some of them quitted and some were depressed after certain situation happened during bearish trend pulled down the value of their assets. Encourage other people to pursue and we will win this battle if you trust crypto to change everything in our lives.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:48:21 PM

It is important for the currency market to get some stability at this time why?
This is because the last bill run we had was due to hype and a positive market fueled by hype will not last and his only eventually lead to another very huge correction like the witness in the year 2018 but if it is backed by better adoption better use of the technology and more friendly regulation then it is likely to last a lot longer.

bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:13:22 PM

If/when there will be the next big pump, it will be something like the 2017 pump. Adoption and use in real life will not be as fast as we want it. The steady state comes through many ups and downs. Nature and man-made are arranged in such a way that evolutionary and transient processes can be long and non-optimal.
Thus, I would not expect on early adoption, rapid growth and the widespread use of cryptocurrency. We are at the origins and have to wait.
indeed it is very difficult to direct people to adopt cryptography for real use so that if that happens then I think the process will take a very long time because actually people prefer to use cryptography as investment and cryptography will also be difficult to use real because the price is very fluctuating

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:18:16 PM

To aid mass adoption we need some crypto usage cases where people can get involved without any knowledge or experience in crypto and these will come from some of the recent ICO cross over projects that are using blockchain as the backbone for a real world project and not just a. n. other exchange of value coin.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: