Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining Cloud Services  (Read 176 times)
suwandichen13 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:00:29 PM

Hi, I just found another legit Bitcoin mining cloud serivces, and its pretty affordable for me to day, as HYIP Monitors team, we have verified it and its paying. I haven't withdraw remaining fund in my account and want to try withdraw the big one, so lets hope this will be a dependable services.

Its fairly new on business, the site very easy to navigate, and all inside run auto.

here the URL:
https://miningfreebitcoin.com/

Here what i have withdrew: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/a02c6421f39cc91ecfd8dc2952d8a3983efc5a9aa7c8260a47e1f346d2cb9804

I will make another update in near future. Regard.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:41:02 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

Hi, I just found another legit Bitcoin mining cloud serivces

No you haven't, you are shilling for a ponzi scheme and deliberately pretending it has a legitimate source of income i.e. Bitcoin mining.
I don't personally give red trust to self declared ponzi schemes, but I do to ones that pretend they're not.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:38:57 AM

No you haven't, you are shilling for a ponzi scheme and deliberately pretending it has a legitimate source of income i.e. Bitcoin mining.
I don't personally give red trust to self declared ponzi schemes, but I do to ones that pretend they're not.
At the first time you see the investor based games thread, its basically direct you to games with a lot of ponzis scheme and HYIPs.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:06:27 AM

At the first time you see the investor based games thread, its basically direct you to games with a lot of ponzis scheme and HYIPs.

Yes, I was here when this sub forum was created as a ponzi trashbin.
You can play your silly games as much as you like, but when you lie and say they are not a ponzi, that they have real income from somewhere other than new investors (as in this case, cloud mining), then I'm going to give you negative trust.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: