Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅  (Read 2505 times)
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:26:04 PM

another real estate thing here in crypto space?, let's see what you can do and what makes you different from the existing ones. well as for now what i can do is to observe and learn more about you? did you already have your launch yet?

There's more than meets the eye in real-estate business. If you will gonna purchase a certain property, you still need physical appearance to finalize the deal. You need the actual documents to sign and check for them for authenticity. Someone might be selling you an empty lot with different owner, for all you know. Also, there are still regulations in terms of ownership per country. So you still need to abide such rules before purchasing a property from the never-heard island.

You're certainly right! Real estate is the most regulated class asset in the world. That is also the reason why we have lots of lawyers working with us. With real estate expertise, taxation and accounting. Our company worked in the real estate business for decades and we have people who knows all the processes, work-around and things to be done. From due diligence, documentation and other stuff. We will certainly not go out to the market without preparing for these things.
I am excited to wait for your website is fully launched. Is the whitepaper already available so we can learn more for the time being?

im so much interested with this project , another realstate project that will bring a huge help to those property searcher . But i think their site is not yet fully develop , hope soon it will be fixed so that investors will be more attracted to this project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:31:29 PM

I really want to know more about cestate on how real state will be successfull in the line of crypto world. Where we can get more information about cestate.
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:42:50 PM

another real estate thing here in crypto space?, let's see what you can do and what makes you different from the existing ones. well as for now what i can do is to observe and learn more about you? did you already have your launch yet?

There's more than meets the eye in real-estate business. If you will gonna purchase a certain property, you still need physical appearance to finalize the deal. You need the actual documents to sign and check for them for authenticity. Someone might be selling you an empty lot with different owner, for all you know. Also, there are still regulations in terms of ownership per country. So you still need to abide such rules before purchasing a property from the never-heard island.

You're certainly right! Real estate is the most regulated class asset in the world. That is also the reason why we have lots of lawyers working with us. With real estate expertise, taxation and accounting. Our company worked in the real estate business for decades and we have people who knows all the processes, work-around and things to be done. From due diligence, documentation and other stuff. We will certainly not go out to the market without preparing for these things.
I am excited to wait for your website is fully launched. Is the whitepaper already available so we can learn more for the time being?

This project really caught my attention specially their idea real state is being tokenized. Revolutionizing in the field of real state a next jump to success.
yes your right this project is so interesting ,imagine it can bring a huge help in terms of tokenized realstste platform .  They need to workout as soon as possible their site to learn more about this project. I think it is a very promising project.

GigTricks
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:10:07 PM

We had taken down our Whitepaper from any publicly-accessed website as per advise of our legal counsel. Currently, the Whitepaper is only provided to potential strategic partners and investors. Don't worry, we'll publish all materials and information once we receive a go signal from our lawyers.
thanks fpr updating us , hopefully for more good news to be read in this thread cause we all know that this is a good project and a very ineteresting one.

GigTricks
imopogicute

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:39:06 PM

I really want to know more about cestate on how real state will be successfull in the line of crypto world. Where we can get more information about cestate.

their white paper is still unfinished , but my way to know more about this project , is trough social media sites , i kept on reading  some articles about this so that i will gathered more information how this project works.

GigTricks
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:11:33 AM

Me either, I want to know more about this project that's why I'll keep on following their page in social media because most of the time they posted an update and development of C Estates there. I suggest that you will do this too, so that you will learn more about this project.

GigTricks
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:13:55 AM

their white paper is still unfinished , but my way to know more about this project , is trough social media sites , i kept on reading  some articles about this so that i will gathered more information how this project works.

Agree. Maybe the team is still finalizing the whitepaper so that they provide the best details and information that we need in this project..
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:41:27 AM

Lads The site is the face of the project. There should be provided information about the project to the maximum. Team information is also very important. Customers need to know about it to the maximum, to be calm for their investments.
think they will fix their visible deficiency in their ico, this project is new and it is not an apdate. but we just wait. but it's good to know and know how to deal with their ico.

Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:47:27 AM

You know that much ico has come out in the cryptocurrency field. but I think that is the same as the first real estate. but hopefully they will better their project and modify their program about the specific aspects of the project they are doing.
imopogicute

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:58:19 PM

You know that much ico has come out in the cryptocurrency field. but I think that is the same as the first real estate. but hopefully they will better their project and modify their program about the specific aspects of the project they are doing.
i saw some movements of them thriugh conducting a weekly seminars about their project , i think in that way their project will be more effective and they can gathered more trust from us.

GigTricks
larry1994

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:40:39 PM

Very Exciting Project using NEM Blockchain.. will it be using NEM Catapult?

We are glad that the NEM Catapult has already been released and we look forward to use it. But, as of the moment, we might not be using Catapult for the MainNet until all testings are complete.
Nem is a big inlfuence to this project . By ung this wallet many imvestors will be more attractive to this . Hope this will work succesfully.

GigTricks
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:49:09 PM

Though this isn't the first platform pertaining to real estate industry that most of us have encountered, reading the platform's whitepaper concluded its distinctiveness since their verification system will limit users in doing activity dependent on their accomplished level of requirements that would totally lessen and/or eliminate fraud especially in this kind of business system where trust is a must.

clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:20:20 PM

hoping very soon the whitepaper of this project  can launch , so that we can alll see what movements happening to this project.

GigTricks
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:35:17 PM

this project is very interesting , although its not the first realstate in terms of cryptocurrency  , hoping the release of their white paper soon so that we can get more ideas about this platform.

GigTricks
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:23:47 PM

As the platform looking further in having local partnerships, perceiving it as a client-centered really concurred since its objectives and services will allot more Filipinos to be familiarized in a modern business handling and strategies in selling or buying their real estate needs.

Spotlessvillian

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:23:17 PM

This project would not be the first real state project in crypto world but Im hoping for the better platform that the team can provide to the user also to those who support this project.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:02:54 AM

I'll be waiting for further updates but right now I am more interested on the C Estates' services, features, solution  and its sustainability to the market as well as the approach to real state legalities. No doubt that real state industry is next to Pharma when it comes profit earning so its a great target market especially under developing countries like mine.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:12:54 AM

Me either, I want to know more about this project that's why I'll keep on following their page in social media because most of the time they posted an update and development of C Estates there. I suggest that you will do this too, so that you will learn more about this project.

While they're at it, might be wise to suggest adding the official statement from capitarise's website that this project is truly theirs, to strengthen trusts
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:16:37 AM

Cestate making noise and attract more investors. Also cestate a good platform in real state making easier and fastest transaction.no doubt in supporting cestate. Hoping for the whitepaper to be launch soon. So that we can learn more informations about cestate.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:13:11 PM

Cestate making noise and attract more investors. Also cestate a good platform in real state making easier and fastest transaction.no doubt in supporting cestate. Hoping for the whitepaper to be launch soon. So that we can learn more informations about cestate.
True! C Estates are making noise especially in social media. They are making meetings and presentation to a potential investors. Looking forward also to their white paper so that i can fully understand the platform.

GigTricks
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: