Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅  (Read 2505 times)
bry0908

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:36:58 AM

this is a big challenge to the team, how they will introduce the use of blockchain/ bitcoin to the public in order to use such currencies vs local money. we all know that not every people here in phillipines can afford, instead they use bank financing to acquire a properties. bank should have a good idea in this case... 
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:43:40 AM

Nice to read about a C estates partnership with a bank that will adopt Blockchain-based Supply Chain Finance Solution also generating a new collar jobs with the help of new education system that will going to be in demand and will generate more jobs in the future.
The project team has a good idea of ​​it, it is better if they have a partnership with the bank that will help the project to grow and become more familiar with the interstate of Blockchain.
as i read to their page , they have a partnership in some of the major banks here in our country, through this future investors will be more attractive to this project.
wow good to hear that , it is one of the stepping stone to them to be well known more in this industry , havimg a partnership in some major banks is a great idea in building more trust .
but we all know that some of the country or some of the people especially goverment do not have trust in the system of crypto so how it will be possible to enter some banks.

you're right in what you said. but we know that ico team looks good. we can only see the results if they can make a partnership with the bank.

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:48:28 AM

this is a big challenge to the team, how they will introduce the use of blockchain/ bitcoin to the public in order to use such currencies vs local money. we all know that not every people here in phillipines can afford, instead they use bank financing to acquire a properties. bank should have a good idea in this case... 

so we are more supportive of the team and this ico is for the benefit of everyone, but the difficulty is that today the crypto is not a good situation. hopefully they will succeed in their defensive project.

Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:57:41 AM

you're right in the difficulty of this ico situation because the first reason is that the crypt is pretty bad today so no ico is bad. but we are confident the team is aware that this project will succeed, we support for investors.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:59:54 AM

you're right in the difficulty of this ico situation because the first reason is that the crypt is pretty bad today so no ico is bad. but we are confident the team is aware that this project will succeed, we support for investors.

Aside from that, finalizing the deal entails physical presence. Real estate platform via blockchain is still a complicated area for me. This is not as simple as it seems.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:08:09 AM

Nice to read about a C estates partnership with a bank that will adopt Blockchain-based Supply Chain Finance Solution also generating a new collar jobs with the help of new education system that will going to be in demand and will generate more jobs in the future.
This will benefit more people and C Estates may help a lot of people that can also help their company/project to be successful.
not just that it is one way to crypto to be well known by others and to be trusted by others.
Trust is very important to earn from all investors and people who will be part of this project. Once they have a trust from people, their project will become successful.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:51:06 PM

The project team has a good idea of ​​it, it is better if they have a partnership with the bank that will help the project to grow and become more familiar with the interstate of Blockchain.
as i read to their page , they have a partnership in some of the major banks here in our country, through this future investors will be more attractive to this project.
wow good to hear that , it is one of the stepping stone to them to be well known more in this industry , havimg a partnership in some major banks is a great idea in building more trust .
but we all know that some of the country or some of the people especially goverment do not have trust in the system of crypto so how it will be possible to enter some banks.
Marketing team of this project need to work hard to promote C Estates and prove that this will have a good benefit to the country.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:45:41 PM

Real estate market is huge and offer a lot of opportunities though they are not the first project with the same concept but the competition on crypto-sphere makes it more interesting. I hope Cestates can provide more information regarding with the platform so people would be enlighten and see the beauty of real estate markets.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:04:08 PM

Aside from that, finalizing the deal entails physical presence. Real estate platform via blockchain is still a complicated area for me. This is not as simple as it seems.

You have a point because the legal barriers are really high in real estate market especially on buying a property internationally and linking the property into a digital share. I wonder how will Cestates address these issue to make real estate market easy for everyone as they mention.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:09:35 PM

Real estate market is huge and offer a lot of opportunities though they are not the first project with the same concept but the competition on crypto-sphere makes it more interesting. I hope Cestates can provide more information regarding with the platform so people would be enlighten and see the beauty of real estate markets.

what you said is true but i look forward on cestates to solve the problems in real estate market with the good timing and right marketing strategy. i believe that the team has the capacity to bring this project into a success.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:32:24 PM

You have a point because the legal barriers are really high in real estate market especially on buying a property internationally and linking the property into a digital share. I wonder how will Cestates address these issue to make real estate market easy for everyone as they mention.
I think it will take some time to address all those issue in real estate but seeing the blockchain technology make some noises all over the world and large companies adopting the technology then it will be fruitful in the near future.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:52:33 PM

Tokenizing real estate is one of the promising project these days and it is profitable for investors in the long run because of the endless possibilities it gives for anyone that wanted to join the real estate industry.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:01:59 PM

Tokenizing real estate is one of the promising project these days and it is profitable for investors in the long run because of the endless possibilities it gives for anyone that wanted to join the real estate industry.

i totally agree, as i said on my previous post they just need the right timing to be able to succeed in crypto space and one more thing is the partnership with real estate sector which is one of the key factor for them to achieve their goals.
olegna17

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:39:39 AM

i totally agree, as i said on my previous post they just need the right timing to be able to succeed in crypto space and one more thing is the partnership with real estate sector which is one of the key factor for them to achieve their goals.
I believe that all project will become successful for the right timing and a group of people with all the skills and determination to become successful.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:56:06 AM

I believe that all project will become successful for the right timing and a group of people with all the skills and determination to become successful.

I can only say that in this project it is still a matter of working and researching to further identify the project. and more investors will be able to invest in ico. trust and hard work are needed to further improve the project. let go team. We are to work happy and trust the Lord.
CESTATES.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

Making Real Estate Easy for Everyone

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:39:07 AM

another real estate thing here in crypto space?, let's see what you can do and what makes you different from the existing ones. well as for now what i can do is to observe and learn more about you? did you already have your launch yet?

There's more than meets the eye in real-estate business. If you will gonna purchase a certain property, you still need physical appearance to finalize the deal. You need the actual documents to sign and check for them for authenticity. Someone might be selling you an empty lot with different owner, for all you know. Also, there are still regulations in terms of ownership per country. So you still need to abide such rules before purchasing a property from the never-heard island.

You're certainly right! Real estate is the most regulated class asset in the world. That is also the reason why we have lots of lawyers working with us. With real estate expertise, taxation and accounting. Our company worked in the real estate business for decades and we have people who knows all the processes, work-around and things to be done. From due diligence, documentation and other stuff. We will certainly not go out to the market without preparing for these things.
I am excited to wait for your website is fully launched. Is the whitepaper already available so we can learn more for the time being?

We had taken down our Whitepaper from any publicly-accessed website as per advise of our legal counsel. Currently, the Whitepaper is only provided to potential strategic partners and investors. Don't worry, we'll publish all materials and information once we receive a go signal from our lawyers.
Since your white paper is not yet available for public, how can we study your project? Where can we get all the information we need to know to fully understand C Estates?

Hello,

We are about to release some of our public materials within the upcoming weeks. So, stay tuned and we will inform everyone about it. In the mean time, please join our telegram channel at t.me/cestates_io for us to respond to you real time.

CESTATES.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:40:37 AM

another real estate thing here in crypto space?, let's see what you can do and what makes you different from the existing ones. well as for now what i can do is to observe and learn more about you? did you already have your launch yet?

There's more than meets the eye in real-estate business. If you will gonna purchase a certain property, you still need physical appearance to finalize the deal. You need the actual documents to sign and check for them for authenticity. Someone might be selling you an empty lot with different owner, for all you know. Also, there are still regulations in terms of ownership per country. So you still need to abide such rules before purchasing a property from the never-heard island.

You're certainly right! Real estate is the most regulated class asset in the world. That is also the reason why we have lots of lawyers working with us. With real estate expertise, taxation and accounting. Our company worked in the real estate business for decades and we have people who knows all the processes, work-around and things to be done. From due diligence, documentation and other stuff. We will certainly not go out to the market without preparing for these things.
I am excited to wait for your website is fully launched. Is the whitepaper already available so we can learn more for the time being?

im so much interested with this project , another realstate project that will bring a huge help to those property searcher . But i think their site is not yet fully develop , hope soon it will be fixed so that investors will be more attracted to this project.

We are about to release some of our public materials within the upcoming weeks. So, stay tuned and we will inform everyone about it. In the mean time, please join our telegram channel at t.me/cestates_io for us to respond to you real time.

CESTATES.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:49:13 AM

A bit curious, despite the claim of being in industry for 10 years, why does your linkedin posts only spread to two months? The gap is rather significant, is it not?

C Estates is an offshoot startup company of Capitarise Corporation in which we have an extensive 10 years of property consulting and property management. That's why the Linkedin account is pretty new.

Regarding capitarise, is it listed under the brand name of 81properties? And, how possible is it for the main company, be it capitarise corp or 81properties to give an official announcement about their relationship with your project? To prove that you are indeed an offshot of the company? Because on 81properties, I can't find such claim

The Founder and CEO of C Estates is the former Founder, CEO and Chairman of Capitarise Corporation, now re-branded as 81Properties. The people within C Estates are still the same people from Capitarise Corporation leveraging the experience using technology. We still operate the property consulting, management and CondoTel operations in the Philippines.

It might not be seen on the website if you are looking for such claims, but we have papers and documents for your peace of mind.

Just curious, what's the reason behind rebranding? Is it an acquisition?

And yes, please provide the documents and papers stating your relationship with Capitarise/81properties, it will put so many investors mind (not only me) at ease

81Properties is the current name of Capitarise Property Management Inc. which was an affiliate of Capitarise Corporation. The rebranding doesn't have to do with Capitarise Corporation per se. Capitarise Property Management Inc., now 81Properties is now operating as an independent entity.

I see... that's why 81Properties was the result found in google when I searched for Capitarise Corp. I doubt about it until I saw this post. Thanks for the confirmation. I hope the Capitarise Corporation include or ateast mentioned C Estate on their site, for us to confirm that C Estate is affiliated to Capitarise Corporation.

Will definitely do, we will a section on the Capitarise Corporation website attesting to this for more confidence and peace of mind of potential partners and investors of the project.

CESTATES.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:24:32 AM

Hello All,

These are the answers for the queries stated on the previous threads and pages.

With regards to Focus Group Discussion (FGD),
Our FGD is open to all. Real estate brokers or agents, licensed or non-licensed. Property owners/sellers, property investors/buyers, property developers, property managers, bankers, government officer or even a non-real estate person is welcome to join.

Our FGD discusses the possibility of disrupting these real estate players in the Philippines. Our main objective is not to threaten them but to onboard them and join in our cause. We are aiming to create a complementing ecosystem wherein all these people can easily transact real estate deal with efficiency, accuracy and security.

So, if you know people who are into real estate, you may invite them to attend our weekly Focus Group Discussion which is held at 805 One Global Place Bldg., 5th Avenue Corner 25th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines 1630. The time is 2PM - 5PM (GMT+8)

With regards to other information about C Estates and the current updates,
We are about to release some of our public materials within the upcoming weeks, website included. The team is very busy since the start of this month in different things such as marketing, meeting with potential investors and potential strategic partners. We've already onboarded real estate brokers, individual sellers, property management company and even property developers to join our cause. We also have the listings of properties that are all ready to be sold within the platform soon as we go live.

With regards to legal matters,
Everyone is right, real estate is the most regulated class asset not only in the Philippines, but of course around the world. That is why, as much as possible C Estates would like to be regulated since we are dealing with real estate properties. We are in the process as well of acquiring necessary licenses in order for us to make sure that we are doing things right and legal. Dealing with real estate entails a lot of legal hurdles, thus one of our biggest challenge, but with the help of our legal counsel that has expertise in real estate, taxation, accounting and financial technology, we are very positive and confident that we can pull this off. Not to mention, our company has been dealing with real estate transaction with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as the mode of payment for quite some time already. 

Why did we use NEM?
We actually considered using other protocols such as, of course Ethereum as the first choice, followed by NEM and Polymath. But, as per checking the business need of our model, it will not be viable for us to use Ethereum since we are dealing with real estate which can have a lot of unexpected things to possibly happen from time to time during the transaction.

We decided to use NEM because it is easy for our developers to build the system and integrate everything with the use of restful APIs, it is also less time consuming and cost effective for us since we don't need to hire solidity programmers which might cost a lot and not very practical for a startup who didn't have an ICO. Our approach is to provide the platform and the product first before we go to the public and ask for their contribution to help us further improve C Estates.

With regards to our advantage compared to other Real Estate blockchain projects,
Everyone is correct that C Estates is not the first real estate blockchain project that ever existed, the concept of tokenizing real estate is also not new, but as for the competitive advantage, I want to highlight and emphasize this: C Estates is NOT a Blockchain or Solutions company that provides solution for real estate. We are a REAL ESTATE company. Our team composition is a combination of two worlds; Real Estate (traditional business - offline side) and Tech Guys (Technologist - online side) that has all the necessary experience and knows all the work around. We are composed of real estate consultants, brokers, sales agents, appraisers, property managers, property developers, real estate tax lawyers and real estate accountants. We pretty much have it covered with our expertise and industry experience and we think those are the things that can't be easily copied by other projects.

For more updates and real time answers
Please join our Telegram channel at t.me/cestates_io

Thanks all for the support, we will soon launch C Estates and together, let's make a difference.

olegna17

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:48:14 AM

We had taken down our Whitepaper from any publicly-accessed website as per advise of our legal counsel. Currently, the Whitepaper is only provided to potential strategic partners and investors. Don't worry, we'll publish all materials and information once we receive a go signal from our lawyers.
Since your white paper is not yet available for public, how can we study your project? Where can we get all the information we need to know to fully understand C Estates?

Hello,

Thanks for this. And yes, i joined in your telegram channel and it was very informative. I like that you keep on posting an updates regarding the progress of your project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: