Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:12:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅  (Read 2505 times)
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:23:06 PM

Is there any special features of the platform that is new from the team that will offer in order to create a larger scale of demand?
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:47:09 PM

We are about to release some of our public materials within the upcoming weeks. So, stay tuned and we will inform everyone about it. In the mean time, please join our telegram channel at t.me/cestates_io for us to respond to you real time.

wow that was a good news and i assume that includes the whitepaper to be viewable for the public, i would also want to see the interface of your platform since you already said that the team started working on it.
Me either, i am waiting for the white paper of this project and how the team will work on C Estates. Just keep on updating us here in the forum.

We just need to wait for the update on when they release the whitepaper in public. For the meanwhile we should stay tuned and spread the word recommend the project.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:09:42 PM

Though it doesn't really seems usual in Philippines, it might still intrigue people to look forward into this platform. Perhaps, the team will need effective strategies to make the majority aware of it.
On the first place, why C Estates choose Philippines? Why not other countries, where crypto is popular? What makes Philippines especial?
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:27:36 PM

A bit of curiosity, what are the difference of cestate project in other real state project. What are those benefits we can get in participating to the project?
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:47:20 AM

A bit of curiosity, what are the difference of cestate project in other real state project. What are those benefits we can get in participating to the project?
That's my question too. There are lots of project related to real estate before and have the same concept and I don't know if what happebed to those project now. How will we know if C Estates have a unique feature if until now we don't have their white paper, where we can find all the information ans details about this project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:43:11 AM

can I figure out the condition of the project, and have the investors invest in the project? and why does the ico website still work?

Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:46:35 AM

Though it doesn't really seems usual in Philippines, it might still intrigue people to look forward into this platform. Perhaps, the team will need effective strategies to make the majority aware of it.
so it's better to help us better understand this project. we support and spread the platform they are fighting for, but it's very difficult especially here and here in the Philippines.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:53:40 PM

I truly consider this platform as a new way to help increase the probability of making real estate industry among Filipino people a reliable and clever one. Though at some point, it would surely take them a while to effectively adapt the platform.

Are there similar platforms in your area? It interests me from the point of view of the competitive environment.

If I am correct Cestates will be the first real estate project that use tokenization and blockchain technology in the Philippines although they have a lot of competitors globally like Propy, Atlant, Real, CPROP and many more.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:11:22 PM

I truly consider this platform as a new way to help increase the probability of making real estate industry among Filipino people a reliable and clever one. Though at some point, it would surely take them a while to effectively adapt the platform.

Are there similar platforms in your area? It interests me from the point of view of the competitive environment.

If I am correct Cestates will be the first real estate project that use tokenization and blockchain technology in the Philippines although they have a lot of competitors globally like Propy, Atlant, Real, CPROP and many more.

there is one project named aqwire with the same concept as cestates that is located in philippines, they launched their private sale last year but unfortunately they have failed to reach the targeted soft cap and the community became inactive in the last few weeks though the founder mention that they will continue their project.
CleverOracle

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:32:20 PM

there is one project named aqwire with the same concept as cestates that is located in philippines, they launched their private sale last year but unfortunately they have failed to reach the targeted soft cap and the community became inactive in the last few weeks though the founder mention that they will continue their project.

Oh I see thank you for this information mate! this is my first time hearing about Aqwire but on the lighter note it seems that Philippines have becoming more friendly with cryptocurrency because of this blockchain based projects and I'm sure that more will follow in the near future that would make the competition more tighter.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:12:42 PM

Still no update regarding the dates of public ICO? don't you think it is a good idea to grab this chance while the market condition is doing good lately so you can gather more funds for your project. I hope to hear from the team regarding this.

HappyCaptain

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:23:18 PM

Still no update regarding the dates of public ICO? don't you think it is a good idea to grab this chance while the market condition is doing good lately so you can gather more funds for your project. I hope to hear from the team regarding this.

you have a point there buddy and based on what i heard on their telegram channel they will soon have their soft launch but did not mention any dates, i'm also waiting for the public release of their whitepaper so i can know more about cestates.
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:30:58 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 10:01:32 PM by EnormousCoin101

you have a point there buddy and based on what i heard on their telegram channel they will soon have their soft launch but did not mention any dates, i'm also waiting for the public release of their whitepaper so i can know more about cestates.
Good to hear that they will be having their soft launch and I guess it would be the time when they release more information on the public especially the Whitepaper of CESTATES. I think they are busy these days to prepare everything for that, thank you for the info!

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:50:20 PM

Is there any special features of the platform that is new from the team that will offer in order to create a larger scale of demand?
Someone from the telegram channel have asked this question and the admin responded with this "One of our uniqueness is the use of smart assets where many can participate in purchasing one or multiple tokens of a single property." I hope this help to clear your mind.

CleverOracle

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:05:44 PM

Possible partnership of the platform towards banks would really be helpful to make it broad but it might be also a factor for another profit and/or expenses to surmount.

Well i guess it would be a very big possibility for them to do that coz technically real estate transactions are mostly linked into banks so i guess it's a big possibility.

Yes this is a big possibility because like the other real estate project out there, who are making a partnership or agreement with banks in able to remove the trust issues from property owners. It would be hard though because banks are not really into cryptocurrency but I hope Cestates can make it.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:34:00 PM

Possible partnership of the platform towards banks would really be helpful to make it broad but it might be also a factor for another profit and/or expenses to surmount.

Well i guess it would be a very big possibility for them to do that coz technically real estate transactions are mostly linked into banks so i guess it's a big possibility.

Yes this is a big possibility because like the other real estate project out there, who are making a partnership or agreement with banks in able to remove the trust issues from property owners. It would be hard though because banks are not really into cryptocurrency but I hope Cestates can make it.
Whether it is a bank or not as long as CESTATES made a partnership with a well-known company in real estate industry then I guess it will have a big impact with their project. approaching the banks will be really hard especially if your project is dealing with crypto.

HappyCaptain

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:43:02 PM

Someone from the telegram channel have asked this question and the admin responded with this "One of our uniqueness is the use of smart assets where many can participate in purchasing one or multiple tokens of a single property." I hope this help to clear your mind.

in addition to this cestates app have this features: buying, selling, rental, listing, time sharing, land banking and crowdfunding. everything on a single app so i think people who are related in real estate will surely use their platform because of the efficiency.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:45:52 PM

Whether it is a bank or not as long as CESTATES made a partnership with a well-known company in real estate industry then I guess it will have a big impact with their project. approaching the banks will be really hard especially if your project is dealing with crypto.

as i said on my previous post, cestates has a feature of land banking. surely they will have partnership with the banks since it is one of the function of the platform so i hope this will clear this issue about partnership with banks.
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:52:17 PM

One thing I like about CESTATES is the peer-to-peer transaction wherein there is no middleman in every time you are dealing with properties and you can be sure of not being cheated which is the best part of this platform.

r_victory

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 10:56:37 PM

I don't know, last year I followed some real estate projects that weren't successful, the business model was the same. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but here, where I live, for example, there are real estate companies that accept BTC and other cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. Let's see how the land banking feature will work. It can be a great differential!

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: