Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅  (Read 2505 times)
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:25:06 PM

The idea of peer to peer transaction of cestate will help does who are buying property in easy and hassle free way. I highly recommended supporting this kind of project in the line of real estate.
Nowadays most of the people are into P2P payments because of the convenience, speed and ease-of-use. Also, it will lessen the cost of any transactions because its cutting out the middleman and let the buyers/sellers transaction directly to their clients.

i think almost all of the platform in crypto space is built with peer-to-peer method because they believe that it will speed-up the transactions while using smart-contract and blockchain technology to remove the trust issues between both parties.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:04:33 PM

The idea of peer to peer transaction of cestate will help does who are buying property in easy and hassle free way. I highly recommended supporting this kind of project in the line of real estate.
Nowadays most of the people are into P2P payments because of the convenience, speed and ease-of-use. Also, it will lessen the cost of any transactions because its cutting out the middleman and let the buyers/sellers transaction directly to their clients.

i think almost all of the platform in crypto space is built with peer-to-peer method because they believe that it will speed-up the transactions while using smart-contract and blockchain technology to remove the trust issues between both parties.
You were definitely right but I was wondering what will happen to the brokers? if CESTATES itself will stand as intermediary for both buyers and sellers, I hope the team can clarify this since brokers plays a big part in real estate industry.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:34:36 PM

You were definitely right but I was wondering what will happen to the brokers? if CESTATES itself will stand as intermediary for both buyers and sellers, I hope the team can clarify this since brokers plays a big part in real estate industry.

Not all property owners have time to find buyers that is why they are hiring brokers to manage their properties so I think Cestates is not removing the brokers from the picture. in addition, they offer much larger commission compare to the traditional ways that they can get in real-time.

HappyCaptain

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:51:01 PM

Not all property owners have time to find buyers that is why they are hiring brokers to manage their properties so I think Cestates is not removing the brokers from the picture. in addition, they offer much larger commission compare to the traditional ways that they can get in real-time.

this question has been discussed on their telegram channel regarding the broker side, cestates is encouraging them to join the ecosystem because they will benefit from it using the platform. they can sell property much faster because cestates will open the market globally.
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:34:19 PM

this question has been discussed on their telegram channel regarding the broker side, cestates is encouraging them to join the ecosystem because they will benefit from it using the platform. they can sell property much faster because cestates will open the market globally.
Oh! thanks mate for providing answer to my query and I will try to follow CESTATES on their telegram channel because it looks like they are very active there. One more thing, does CESTATES take any action to increase the awareness of their platform for the brokers?

HappyCaptain

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:01:34 PM

Oh! thanks mate for providing answer to my query and I will try to follow CESTATES on their telegram channel because it looks like they are very active there. One more thing, does CESTATES take any action to increase the awareness of their platform for the brokers?

if i remember correctly they are conducting a series of group discussion wherein they invite every people who are into real estate especially the brokers so they can introduce the platform and showcase the benefits they will get if they join the cestates ecosystem.
CleverOracle

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:54:32 PM

I just noticed the Cestates website (https://cestates.io/) is not a one page anymore. also it is stated that the company head office is located on Singapore which is good because this country is known for being friendly in cryptocurrency in terms of regulation.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:22:50 PM

I just noticed the Cestates website (https://cestates.io/) is not a one page anymore. also it is stated that the company head office is located on Singapore which is good because this country is known for being friendly in cryptocurrency in terms of regulation.
Yes Singapore is a good place for a start-up business that is related to cryptocurrency because it has the government support and as far as I know cryptocurrency exchange and trading is legal on Singapore.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:35:04 PM

I like that the team of C Estates always makes an update about their project, the progress and growing of their team. But i am also looking forward for their white paper.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:47:02 PM

I like that the team of C Estates always makes an update about their project, the progress and growing of their team. But i am also looking forward for their white paper.

Agree, Whitepaper will be a big help to know more information about cestate.. to clarify our question in every details that we need. hope they will release as they finish detailing their whitepaper soon.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:08:08 AM

Brokers has a big part in the eco system of real state.philippines real estate set up has always been seller-broker-buyer cycle.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:40:20 AM

Agree, Whitepaper will be a big help to know more information about cestate.. to clarify our question in every details that we need. hope they will release as they finish detailing their whitepaper soon.
they should be more focus on advertising their company thru social media or most likely a way that people can easily know what the C Estates is. we all know that nowadays people now can access easily to the internet, it's more easy to advertise thru social media for my own opinion only.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:19:28 AM

they should be more focus on advertising their company thru social media or most likely a way that people can easily know what the C Estates is. we all know that nowadays people now can access easily to the internet, it's more easy to advertise thru social media for my own opinion only.

Agree on your opinion mate. Social media is more wider information nowadays. Lots of information and details we can get.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:42:08 AM

another real estate thing here in crypto space?, let's see what you can do and what makes you different from the existing ones. well as for now what i can do is to observe and learn more about you? did you already have your launch yet?

There's more than meets the eye in real-estate business. If you will gonna purchase a certain property, you still need physical appearance to finalize the deal. You need the actual documents to sign and check for them for authenticity. Someone might be selling you an empty lot with different owner, for all you know. Also, there are still regulations in terms of ownership per country. So you still need to abide such rules before purchasing a property from the never-heard island.

You're certainly right! Real estate is the most regulated class asset in the world. That is also the reason why we have lots of lawyers working with us. With real estate expertise, taxation and accounting. Our company worked in the real estate business for decades and we have people who knows all the processes, work-around and things to be done. From due diligence, documentation and other stuff. We will certainly not go out to the market without preparing for these things.
I am excited to wait for your website is fully launched. Is the whitepaper already available so we can learn more for the time being?

We had taken down our Whitepaper from any publicly-accessed website as per advise of our legal counsel. Currently, the Whitepaper is only provided to potential strategic partners and investors. Don't worry, we'll publish all materials and information once we receive a go signal from our lawyers.
Since your white paper is not yet available for public, how can we study your project? Where can we get all the information we need to know to fully understand C Estates?

Wait for me, their friend will prepare the white paper, not open to the public, I also know that white paper is very important for a project.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:30:03 PM

another real estate thing here in crypto space?, let's see what you can do and what makes you different from the existing ones. well as for now what i can do is to observe and learn more about you? did you already have your launch yet?

There's more than meets the eye in real-estate business. If you will gonna purchase a certain property, you still need physical appearance to finalize the deal. You need the actual documents to sign and check for them for authenticity. Someone might be selling you an empty lot with different owner, for all you know. Also, there are still regulations in terms of ownership per country. So you still need to abide such rules before purchasing a property from the never-heard island.

You're certainly right! Real estate is the most regulated class asset in the world. That is also the reason why we have lots of lawyers working with us. With real estate expertise, taxation and accounting. Our company worked in the real estate business for decades and we have people who knows all the processes, work-around and things to be done. From due diligence, documentation and other stuff. We will certainly not go out to the market without preparing for these things.
I am excited to wait for your website is fully launched. Is the whitepaper already available so we can learn more for the time being?

We had taken down our Whitepaper from any publicly-accessed website as per advise of our legal counsel. Currently, the Whitepaper is only provided to potential strategic partners and investors. Don't worry, we'll publish all materials and information once we receive a go signal from our lawyers.
Since your white paper is not yet available for public, how can we study your project? Where can we get all the information we need to know to fully understand C Estates?

Wait for me, their friend will prepare the white paper, not open to the public, I also know that white paper is very important for a project.

Hi mate for the meantime you can get a bit informations about the project on there telegram,twitter and facebook. Kindly like and follow there social media accounts and stay tuned on their next announcement about their whitepaper.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:02:02 PM

Lets continue supporting this kind of project. The sucees of this project is ours also.. hopefully many countries will see the future of cryptocurrency.
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:12:23 PM

Once I read an interesting article about projects like these. One of the main problems is: what about if a fork happens? So there are two assets tokenizied, while the real asset remains just one.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
CleverOracle

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:59:31 PM

Agree on your opinion mate. Social media is more wider information nowadays. Lots of information and details we can get.

Yes social media is a technology itself that used as marketing tool for any start-up business and as I see it little by little the community of Cestates is growing each day so lets just give them some time to work and see how they will execute their plans.

herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:01:40 PM

Hi mate for the meantime you can get a bit informations about the project on there telegram,twitter and facebook. Kindly like and follow there social media accounts and stay tuned on their next announcement about their whitepaper.
right my friend always follows their social media to find out the latest developments, here is also looking for the right information.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:24:14 PM

A great project with very good idea, I hope for the success of this project. Having a lots of supporter will help the community will grow and grow bigger. Keep it up guys and share the words.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: