Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅  (Read 2505 times)
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:32:29 AM

I’m wishing a great success!I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the World. And it is great!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:21:04 PM

This project is really nice and the team is very responsible and dedicated to the project.The idea behind the Project is perfect and I see the project has alot of potential in the future.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:56:58 AM

I wish for the success in these difficult time for ICOs. I think the future of real estate is related to blockchain. Keep it up C estate. This would be the start of new success.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:24:24 AM

A great project with very good idea, I hope for the success of this project. Having a lots of supporter will help the community will grow and grow bigger. Keep it up guys and share the words.

Cestates is making a lot of noise in crypto-space and their community keeps growing these past few weeks and I see on the previous updates that they are attending on some events to spread awareness for the project, great job for the team!

Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:10:29 PM

another real estate thing here in crypto space?, let's see what you can do and what makes you different from the existing ones. well as for now what i can do is to observe and learn more about you? did you already have your launch yet?

There's more than meets the eye in real-estate business. If you will gonna purchase a certain property, you still need physical appearance to finalize the deal. You need the actual documents to sign and check for them for authenticity. Someone might be selling you an empty lot with different owner, for all you know. Also, there are still regulations in terms of ownership per country. So you still need to abide such rules before purchasing a property from the never-heard island.

You're certainly right! Real estate is the most regulated class asset in the world. That is also the reason why we have lots of lawyers working with us. With real estate expertise, taxation and accounting. Our company worked in the real estate business for decades and we have people who knows all the processes, work-around and things to be done. From due diligence, documentation and other stuff. We will certainly not go out to the market without preparing for these things.
I am excited to wait for your website is fully launched. Is the whitepaper already available so we can learn more for the time being?

We had taken down our Whitepaper from any publicly-accessed website as per advise of our legal counsel. Currently, the Whitepaper is only provided to potential strategic partners and investors. Don't worry, we'll publish all materials and information once we receive a go signal from our lawyers.
Since your white paper is not yet available for public, how can we study your project? Where can we get all the information we need to know to fully understand C Estates?

Wait for me, their friend will prepare the white paper, not open to the public, I also know that white paper is very important for a project.

Hi mate for the meantime you can get a bit informations about the project on there telegram,twitter and facebook. Kindly like and follow there social media accounts and stay tuned on their next announcement about their whitepaper.
right my friend always follows their social media to find out the latest developments, here is also looking for the right information.

Also C estate always updating every plan of the project. We should supporting the company and spread the word that C estate is a good project..
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:59:43 PM

A great project with very good idea, I hope for the success of this project. Having a lots of supporter will help the community will grow and grow bigger. Keep it up guys and share the words.

Cestates is making a lot of noise in crypto-space and their community keeps growing these past few weeks and I see on the previous updates that they are attending on some events to spread awareness for the project, great job for the team!

the community grow fast because they have launched the airdrop which is good as they get a lot of attraction in the crypto world. kudos to the team and continue to execute your marketing strategy!
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:26:16 PM

I’m wishing a great success!I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the World. And it is great!
CESTATES will surely make a great innovation on real estate industry that will help brokers, real estate agents, investors and property owners to make a transaction digitally. Tokenizing real estate transaction is one of the best ideas generated here in crypto.

herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:33:40 PM

another real estate thing here in crypto space?, let's see what you can do and what makes you different from the existing ones. well as for now what i can do is to observe and learn more about you? did you already have your launch yet?

There's more than meets the eye in real-estate business. If you will gonna purchase a certain property, you still need physical appearance to finalize the deal. You need the actual documents to sign and check for them for authenticity. Someone might be selling you an empty lot with different owner, for all you know. Also, there are still regulations in terms of ownership per country. So you still need to abide such rules before purchasing a property from the never-heard island.

You're certainly right! Real estate is the most regulated class asset in the world. That is also the reason why we have lots of lawyers working with us. With real estate expertise, taxation and accounting. Our company worked in the real estate business for decades and we have people who knows all the processes, work-around and things to be done. From due diligence, documentation and other stuff. We will certainly not go out to the market without preparing for these things.
I am excited to wait for your website is fully launched. Is the whitepaper already available so we can learn more for the time being?

We had taken down our Whitepaper from any publicly-accessed website as per advise of our legal counsel. Currently, the Whitepaper is only provided to potential strategic partners and investors. Don't worry, we'll publish all materials and information once we receive a go signal from our lawyers.
Since your white paper is not yet available for public, how can we study your project? Where can we get all the information we need to know to fully understand C Estates?

Wait for me, their friend will prepare the white paper, not open to the public, I also know that white paper is very important for a project.

Hi mate for the meantime you can get a bit informations about the project on there telegram,twitter and facebook. Kindly like and follow there social media accounts and stay tuned on their next announcement about their whitepaper.
right my friend always follows their social media to find out the latest developments, here is also looking for the right information.

Also C estate always updating every plan of the project. We should supporting the company and spread the word that C estate is a good project..

Of course I always plan ahead, so that the project will run smoothly and I will fully support them.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:45:25 PM

Great job C estate. We will continue supporting the growing community. This team will be absolutely successful in the near future.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:19:13 AM

I saw an update on your social media account and I'm impressed on how you handle your team and how the team works together to have a successful project.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:43:27 PM

I saw an update on your social media account and I'm impressed on how you handle your team and how the team works together to have a successful project.

Agree on what you said mate. C Estate have a very competitive team.. they work really hard for the project become successful in the near future. Lets just continue support and promote the project..
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:54:40 PM

That has become their plan, we just wait here for their plans to advance and want to achieve success with the project they are currently living in.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:12:22 PM

Keeping us updated is good but how about the update on their whitepaper? When they will release it on public.. hoping for more participant in this growing community..
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:18:04 PM

Real estate will be in demand for the next few years. I see the brighter future of real state here in C Estate. Because of the young professionals realizing that a property is a good investment for the future.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:26:29 PM

Connecting cryptocurrency and real estate is a brilliant idea very innovative blockchain. C Estate deserves many supporters and followers.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:56:47 PM

Great job C estate. We will continue supporting the growing community. This team will be absolutely successful in the near future.

Agreed! as long as the team execute all of their plans smoothly and continue to raise awareness about the platform then there is no doubt that it will succeed on the future.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:01:53 AM

Real estate will be in demand for the next few years. I see the brighter future of real state here in C Estate. Because of the young professionals realizing that a property is a good investment for the future.
There is no doubt that CESTATES platform will be the most used DAPP for real estates transcations in the next coming years because of its innovation and easy to use app that will allow buyers and sellers to close a deal within the palm of their hands.

Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:17:49 PM

Agreed! as long as the team execute all of their plans smoothly and continue to raise awareness about the platform then there is no doubt that it will succeed on the future.

I highly recommend what you said above.. C Estate will be successful with the help of the supporters also with the hard work of thier loyal team.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:47:32 AM

C Estate will probably give a huge help for those small player in real state industry. Surely it is a good thing because it can boost the market here in the Phillipines.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:25:00 AM

Blockchain seems very complicated but if you will understand on how it works you can see the importance in real estate industry. Lets support Cestate till the end of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: