Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅  (Read 2505 times)
CESTATES.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

Making Real Estate Easy for Everyone

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:24:57 AM

Great project with very productive team.. keep on doing the best of the best Cestate. We will be successful and reach our goals in the future.

Hi fella! Thank you so much for the commendation, if you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CESTATES.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:26:59 AM

It seems a lot that Cestate put on their work concretely to strengthen their objectives which makes attainments possible, step-by-step.

Yes indeed, we are really being aggressive when it comes to our promotion on both real estate and cryptocurrency. As you are seing on our page we are really engaging on both events left and right. Stay tune we have lot more coming roadshows to showcase our platform. For the mean time we appreciate your continous support, thank you so much for the commendation, if you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!

CESTATES.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:29:47 AM

Inclusive Prosperity FinTech Forum 2019 Highlights Day 1!!!
Accelr8 by Unionspace 5th Floor Phinma Bldg. Rockwell Makati.🚀🚀🚀

#CEstates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #PoweredByNEM #Blockchain #RealEstate #MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone
it's nice to see you engaging with this type of events to really make a mark and establish your brand. This event consist of really brilliant people making an advocacy to promote cryptocurrency here in the philippine set-up. I think this is a good indication that even established fintech companies are really making a good gesture in order to promote collaboration with incoming blockchain firms in order to make lives of their customers and end user.

It's sad that i miss the first day of this event but on the other side i am glad to know that some former representative of government are given their chance to represent the governments concern about crypto currency regulation. I believe it is a very good sign and gesture from the philippine governemt that they want the incoming and current fintech/blockhain members to be collaborative not disruptive. It opens new pathways for the technology to change and make life more convenient.

Agree. Yes it is a good sign that our country are open in cryptocurrency as well ass the government. With cestate they encourage us to support their goal to be more convenient transaction in real estate.

It's nice to see people are really engaging conversation threads right here. I am seeing highranks making commentaries on how good our project is, Thank you so much for your overwhelming support. If you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:20:03 AM

#CEstates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #PoweredByNEM #Blockchain #RealEstate #MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone
it's nice to see you engaging with this type of events to really make a mark and establish your brand. This event consist of really brilliant people making an advocacy to promote cryptocurrency here in the philippine set-up. I think this is a good indication that even established fintech companies are really making a good gesture in order to promote collaboration with incoming blockchain firms in order to make lives of their customers and end user.

It's sad that i miss the first day of this event but on the other side i am glad to know that some former representative of government are given their chance to represent the governments concern about crypto currency regulation. I believe it is a very good sign and gesture from the philippine governemt that they want the incoming and current fintech/blockhain members to be collaborative not disruptive. It opens new pathways for the technology to change and make life more convenient.

Agree. Yes it is a good sign that our country are open in cryptocurrency as well ass the government. With cestate they encourage us to support their goal to be more convenient transaction in real estate.

It's nice to see people are really engaging conversation threads right here. I am seeing highranks making commentaries on how good our project is, Thank you so much for your overwhelming support. If you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!

Well as i see this project is very promising to the extent that it might be a catalyst for the philippine real estate market. This is a very disruptive to the point that real estate people such as seller and brokers might end up adapting this platform and refrain from the traditional realestate market system. But it might take a few more years for it to be launched but i might be very good thing if it will be materializing soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:42:42 PM

Agree on you and i know base on reading the collaterals and literature of your project, you really mean business at all. I think you will be a pioneer of transforming the whole philippines into a digital payment haven. To think that you will be venturing a very big market i think if you start succeeding the whole country will be starting to adapt all the things that you are doing. And as an enthusiast it will be a very beautiful too see and imagine that people here in my country will be living more convenient ever.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:12:50 AM

Great project with very productive team.. keep on doing the best of the best Cestate. We will be successful and reach our goals in the future.

Hi fella! Thank you so much for the commendation, if you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!

I will spread the words and continue supporting this project. Pretty sure that this project will attract more investors because of your aggressiveness to be more convenient in real state.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:40:21 AM

I will spread the words and continue supporting this project. Pretty sure that this project will attract more investors because of your aggressiveness to be more convenient in real state.
Hopefully your words can become a reality and most importantly, let's just follow the development and we pray that this project will attract many investors

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jets567

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:15:56 AM

Hopefully your words can become a reality and most importantly, let's just follow the development and we pray that this project will attract many investors

Good thing you choose to support this kind of project i mean on my side i am really confident that they will be achieving their goals base on their roadmap because i happen to drop by on their office and listen to their Chief Operating officer talk. Mister Elixes Becislao, This happen last month during their focus group discussion which targets potential users of the platform which are the real estate brokers. The feedbacks of those people are very positive and they are really wanting Cestates to conduct a talk to their respective societies in order for them to spread awareness and create a noise on their sector.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:05:05 AM

Yes they will achieve the success of this project. I highly recommend this project join the growing community.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:05:30 AM

This is an amazing project with such a strong team that sure will reach to success. Good job team for not giving up and do your best to prove that this project will be successful in the future.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:37:02 AM

This is an amazing project with such a strong team that sure will reach to success. Good job team for not giving up and do your best to prove that this project will be successful in the future.
Of course the team will work hard so we don't need to doubt the performance of this team and if the team continues to be consistent in the work I'm sure the project will be successful so it's clearer let's just follow the progress

CESTATES.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:01:29 AM

Good thing you choose to support this kind of project i mean on my side i am really confident that they will be achieving their goals base on their roadmap because i happen to drop by on their office and listen to their Chief Operating officer talk. Mister Elixes Becislao, This happen last month during their focus group discussion which targets potential users of the platform which are the real estate brokers. The feedbacks of those people are very positive and they are really wanting Cestates to conduct a talk to their respective societies in order for them to spread awareness and create a noise on their sector.

Really?, Well it's nice to know that you are there witnessing how our COO astonish the crowd our Company Presentation. Next time don't be shy to approach us and have a good talk on our booth. Maybe can give you some freebies, Thank you so much for your overwhelming support. If you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!

CESTATES.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:01:46 AM

Of course the team will work hard so we don't need to doubt the performance of this team and if the team continues to be consistent in the work I'm sure the project will be successful so it's clearer let's just follow the progress

Hi there fellas! Thank you so much for your overwhelming support. If you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:32:45 AM

Hi there fellas! Thank you so much for your overwhelming support. If you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!
when did the XCet public sale begin? I read in a thread that Xcet will start in Q3,
but I did not find detailed information when it will happen, do you have info about this? thanks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CESTATES.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:03:19 AM

when did the XCet public sale begin? I read in a thread that Xcet will start in Q3,
but I did not find detailed information when it will happen, do you have info about this? thanks

Hi there friend, pleas stay tune and wait for the official announcement of our token sale. Please do subscribe our officialt Telegram Channel in order for you to be updated
https://t.me/cestates_io,  If you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!

jets567

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:17:35 AM

Really?, Well it's nice to know that you are there witnessing how our COO astonish the crowd our Company Presentation. Next time don't be shy to approach us and have a good talk on our booth. Maybe can give you some freebies, Thank you so much for your overwhelming support. If you happen have friends and affiliates who are interested to collaborate with us you can drop us a DM here at BCT, Have a nice day!

Yeah will definitely do it next time since i am actively following you on your telegram channel and social media accounts. I hope you have a lots of freebies to be given away. I am also waiting for the official launch of the bounty campaign so i can participate and help more to promote the cestates in the entire forum after my current campaign right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:47:02 AM

This is an excellent project, and therefore investors have an excellent opportunity to invest in this project. Great job Cestate keep up the good work for the success.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:54:56 AM

I think this project will be successful as transparency and safety is exactly what we need to strengthen in the crypto world.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:33:51 AM

Be part of a good project is a pride that can not be phrased,because it is supported by a good team and will develop.
jets567

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:35:22 AM

This is an excellent project, and therefore investors have an excellent opportunity to invest in this project. Great job Cestate keep up the good work for the success.

They are really active when it comes to engaging their target market and audiences advertising wise, so i think the doubts that many are having when it comes to crypto projects are really not a big thing to consider right now..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print