Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH Price To Touch 2000 USD by 2019 End  (Read 12858 times)
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:43:43 PM

if it is true that the price of BCH will touch $ 2000 I will buy it now. this is a momentum that should not be missed. I will try to invest BCH. I'm sure this good news will affect market trends.
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:28:47 AM

Bitcoin Satoshi and not bitcoin ABC won the harhwar. I believe when the bitcoin becomes highly scalable by implementation of some features in the network of bitcoin, bitcoin cash might just fade away like the morning star. BCH is just another shit used in minting money for the greedy, a lot of folks are regretting why they gave their stalks on it.
Garry_1 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:32:59 AM

In my opinion,  I think Bitcoin cash has a lot of potential and it is usually regarded as the biggest competitor of Bitcoin . It will show amazing growth in future.I believe that this coin survive and make a profit.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:38:59 AM

i think it will happen if bull run happen this year, if bull run not coming, BCH never touch that value.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Bloodseekers

Activity: 772
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:46:20 AM

A few months back, BCH Hard fork took place and since Bitcoin Cash ABC won the hash run, BCH ABC and BCH are merged together and are a single entity. Very recently, blockchain.com introduced a new tool for crypto enthusiasts to get a better understanding of the intricacies of their cryptocurrency. They launched a Bitcoin Cash explorer that helps people search for transaction hashes, addresses and blocks on the BCH blockchain.

Read more: https://coinswitch.co/news/bitcoin-cash-price-prediction-2019-bch-price-to-touch-2000-usd-by-2019-latest-bch-news-update
Did you think news like this can make the price pump, that's so wrong buddy. Yes we dont know about end of years but preditct price go to $2000, that's so early, lets wait and fokus with crypto now. but we hope that's will happen, not just BCH but all of cryptocurrensy because we know many people are stuck at high price
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:49:04 AM

I bet it will drop to zero in a few years. Especially when second layer solutions like lightning network and different privacy features will be implemented to BTC. Bitcoin cash is just a piece of shit and it always was so. Undecided

Is it true that second layer solutions is coming to bitcoin? Like lighting network? We already have lightning bitcoin and the only problem affecting bitcoin is low transaction fee ,imagine if bitcoin hits 50k per one the transaction fee will be huge and disturbing

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
voron83-05

Activity: 434

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 09:10:17 AM

After this hardforka coin obviously lost its popularity and now none of them can attract more investors!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
Garry_1 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:40:53 AM

A few months back, BCH Hard fork took place and since Bitcoin Cash ABC won the hash run, BCH ABC and BCH are merged together and are a single entity. Very recently, blockchain.com introduced a new tool for crypto enthusiasts to get a better understanding of the intricacies of their cryptocurrency. They launched a Bitcoin Cash explorer that helps people search for transaction hashes, addresses and blocks on the BCH blockchain.

Read more: https://coinswitch.co/news/bitcoin-cash-price-prediction-2019-bch-price-to-touch-2000-usd-by-2019-latest-bch-news-update
Just caused by BCH explorer and did you think if that will be easily pumping the price of bitcoin cash to the moon? it looks so wrong dude BCH was pegged to the bitcion and if bitcoin still on this condition and it's impossible. It's only a speculation without any fundamental consideration.

The goal of BCH ABC is that it can be accessible by anyone and everyone in the world. With the recent addition of Bitcoin ABC, 0.18.0 was the latest developments which include instant and reliable payment experience, without needing to change the consensus rules.

Bitcoin Cash price for today February 11, 2019, is 124.51USD. Its current circulating supply is 17,615,813 BCH with a market cap of 2,193,344,990 USD. As per Bitcoin Cash price prediction today, BCH might go bullish very soon.
Garry_1 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:51:36 AM

Did you think news like this can make the price pump, that's so wrong buddy. Yes we dont know about end of years but preditct price go to $2000, that's so early, lets wait and fokus with crypto now. but we hope that's will happen, not just BCH but all of cryptocurrensy because we know many people are stuck at high price

That's depend on your decision buddy, or it depends on what you can afford to buy.
Because crypto trading is not that easy to stay long here, especially if you don't know the reason why you are here,
neither don't have any knowledge here too. It means, once you get here in this industry you must be a risk taker
and you will do what ever it takes as a trader here also.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:57:17 PM

If BCH touches $2000, then so many other top coins, would have gone far ahead, but i do not see it happening. Ever since the hardfork was done, i have always seen a downtrend, even though it is yet to get below the price i expected.
I cannot because of this news or should i say rumour, now decide to buy and hold.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:12:57 PM

Just caused by BCH explorer and did you think if that will be easily pumping the price of bitcoin cash to the moon? it looks so wrong dude BCH was pegged to the bitcion and if bitcoin still on this condition and it's impossible. It's only a speculation without any fundamental consideration.

The goal of BCH ABC is that it can be accessible by anyone and everyone in the world. With the recent addition of Bitcoin ABC, 0.18.0 was the latest developments which include instant and reliable payment experience, without needing to change the consensus rules.

Bitcoin Cash price for today February 11, 2019, is 124.51USD. Its current circulating supply is 17,615,813 BCH with a market cap of 2,193,344,990 USD. As per Bitcoin Cash price prediction today, BCH might go bullish very soon.
There is no news about it and its price goes down and nothing changes. You are analyzing with emotion and it is never true, practice looking at the chart and evaluating through the candles

pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:26:22 PM

Okay then, according to your point of view we see that things are changing with BCH but how does that makes you think that BCH will go to $2k by 2019 ?
For all I know BCH has been dropping in price same as BTC. I don't see people saying BTC will touch $20k by the end of 2019.
I would just say not to believe on such predictions and trade only by doing your own research and analysis.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:57:19 PM

So because of this added features, Bitcoin Cash ABC will reach $2000 this year?
I do not see that happening this year. Another thing, BCH ABC is still highly dependent on King BTC's movement.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:02:23 PM

BCH will not exist in the near future. It is a pity that now many do not think so, because they believe in this project. The fact is that this project does not have much differences, which the community does not generally support.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:25:25 PM

They've always predict such kind of things like this. They say, bitcoin will fall to 2000 dollar, bitcoin cash to increase 2000 dollars, well, to see is to believe, the market is quite hard to predict and we need to be strict in order to create a good hype that can change the way how the market will go in the future.

Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:16:09 PM

Una e seen so many price prediction posts concerning Bitcoin and Ethereum and the majority of them didn't come to pass and I assume this is just another one of them, Cryptocurrencies are just extremely hard to study and predict the price.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:16:22 PM

I don’t think that bitcoin forks may be of some interest to the crypto community, I’m not sure that BCH will be able to occupy a niche in the cryptocurrency industry and soon lose value.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:14:07 PM

It is just a speculation that the price of BCH would reach those valuation, i am not sure how long it can go but when the bitcoin market start rising it is possible for the rest of the market to follow bitcoin and even if that happens i highly doubt that the price will cross thousand dollars in the initial rally. When it comes to transaction it has much lower transaction charges and so does many other coins which are not having much users and the transaction charges of bitcoin is also low bitcoin SV is also in that category, so what is the specialty you see in BCH to say that the price could cross $2000 or just a blind prediction.
Garry_1 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:41:33 AM

This is good news for me as I have been hodling my Bitcoin cash coin since the market became bearish. Hoping that this will be the year that I will be able to sell my BCH and at the same time earn with the sale. The market wasn't very supportive to BCH last year even with the fork that happened. hope this year it will change.

Very good speed and that is suitable for long-term use.
I also use HODL Bitcoin Cash, so that if there is a price increase, I will get a profit.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:44:55 AM

these are just bullshit and superficial articles. They also predict that the price of BCH in 2020 will be $ 4039. how could that happen while the world was in chaos because the economy was in recession.
Whales also do not have enough capital to raise their value so high. Think realistically and don't let articles distract you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: