Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH Price To Touch 2000 USD by 2019 End  (Read 12858 times)
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:47:21 PM

i think bitcoin cash and its team are doing a good job until now great partnership and great new implementation in e-commerce platform good luck for all how invested in bitcoin cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:54:28 PM

If BCH really becomes adopted in the world or at least a specific wide enough location, then we could see this happening. But, technically speaking, will the scalability features be enough to handle it?
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 07:56:39 PM

I don’t care at all how much time this shit can be pumped before Roger fuck all bch holders . I think that the BCH does not bring anything good to the market, I would even say that it affects it negatively, constantly destabilizing the situation around Bitcoin. And this all happens only because Roger Ver use it to earn a lot of money on these manipulations. I don’t think we will see it again for $ 2,000.  Undecided

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:59:18 PM

If this prediction of $2000 happens by the end of 2019, surely we'll experience the peak value of $4000+ by the end middle of the year 2020 around the days of halving. The present market is good for investing unlike the asset. Whether it is bitcoin cash or some other top listed altcoin, investing will get promised return at the shortest.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:01:20 PM

i think bitcoin cash and its team are doing a good job until now great partnership and great new implementation in e-commerce platform good luck for all how invested in bitcoin cash
Because there is no reason for the Bitcoin team to make mistakes and vice versa all want the best for everyone. Until now Bitcoin has become the most popular currency and the biggest capitalization on marketcurrency, for us Bitcoin is the best and has a bright future. I believe all coins now continue to do good work to improve their quality and I am waiting for the moment when the market continues to move green.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:45:12 PM

I don't like this price talk because last year thought most people lessons not to be too focus on a project. BCH reaching $500 would be a great feat IMO, because for me BTC will have impact on how most of these coins perform this year, just look at BNB, it has reach ATH in BTC but not in USD

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:32:39 PM

this is very interesting news for us to review. BCH will touch $ 2000 at the end of 2019. I think this can happen because we know that BCH is a coin that is quite attractive. I'm sure this coin can boost up to the top 5 cmc.
I do not like dwelling on false hope. First the general market does not look like it can recover and grow that much this year. If that does not happen, then bch might not have such a huge growth.
Well, that does not mean we should lose hope, because anything is possible.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:53:44 PM

I don't like this price talk because last year thought most people lessons not to be too focus on a project. BCH reaching $500 would be a great feat IMO, because for me BTC will have impact on how most of these coins perform this year, just look at BNB, it has reach ATH in BTC but not in USD
The BCH is now above $200. If the market can return to its old state, 2000 USD is not difficult for BCH.
The BNB is in a very good position, and it seems to go further. It is the only one that survives well in the present situation.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:29:32 PM

The BCH is now above $200. If the market can return to its old state, 2000 USD is not difficult for BCH.
The BNB is in a very good position, and it seems to go further. It is the only one that survives well in the present situation.
First of all, we must pay attention to those projects that are really in demand in society, and also have a real end product. This also applies to binance. But if we talk about Bitcoin doubles, it seems to me These coins have short-term prospects, but for the long term I would not plan to leave them.
tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:50:30 PM

Japan now has more Bitcoin Cash accepting physical shops than Btc.i think more country also do this in recent.
BCH are on track with their development.i  Think bch price more improving day by day.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:10:25 AM

Bitcoin Cash is only a fork of the original technology and it doesn't really offer any major advantages over Bitcoin because it will also be incorporating its own scaling and privacy features in the near future and besides that it doesn't have any of the controversy of the recent fork debacle that helped cause the slide to an embarrassing overall valuation of the market so it's unlikely it will be a better long term investment option and be more speculative in nature

ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:50:09 AM

For this current Crypto rally BCH shows best performance among the top 10 crypto coins it surge more than 100% of its previous price. this only shows that many investors are interested of this coins.

thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:22:33 AM

I am not really sure BCH will reach $2000 at the end of 2019. But I have a confidence it will rise along with its developments and adoption. Cryoto and blockchain are in a good progress and being accepted globlally through its technology adoption in many sectors of life. So, I think price will rise for sure.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:54:47 AM

BCH is able to shift coins above it, and its position is now at level 4, far from the expectation that many investors are starting to get interested in BCH and this is an unexpected pump. The pursuit of altcoin is popular and able to climb to be more trusted.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:07:23 AM

Blockchain is broad, educating the people on it is a well come development by any platform because where purpose is not known abuse is inevitable. I am of the opinion of, that it should be taught as a discipline in the tertiary.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:28:40 AM

For this current Crypto rally BCH shows best performance among the top 10 crypto coins it surge more than 100% of its previous price. this only shows that many investors are interested of this coins.
right, we can see the development, even before the price of bch was still below eth. hopefully with the pump going on it will not be temporary, so that many investors will come back to believe it

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:29:05 AM

A few months back, BCH Hard fork took place and since Bitcoin Cash ABC won the hash run, BCH ABC and BCH are merged together and are a single entity. Very recently, blockchain.com introduced a new tool for crypto enthusiasts to get a better understanding of the intricacies of their cryptocurrency. They launched a Bitcoin Cash explorer that helps people search for transaction hashes, addresses and blocks on the BCH blockchain.

Read more: https://coinswitch.co/news/bitcoin-cash-price-prediction-2019-bch-price-to-touch-2000-usd-by-2019-latest-bch-news-update
Having BCH to reach that value seems to be a bit difficult if we see from the current price, where the price of BCH at around $299.
It still far away to reach that point, even though it still early 2019, what i believe is that would need more time for BCH to reach that value.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:45:24 AM

At this time bitcoin cash shows the improvement of their price in crypto market and they follow the increasing of bitcoin, i think bitcoin cash it is not the time to reach up to $2000 by the end of 2019 but i guess $1000 is probably reaching it.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:18:02 AM

i thinnk BCH wont reach its previous price in this year because the market is not so green, and i believe the pumps recently wont be enough to bring to market up trend for long time, i guess BCH can only reach maximum 1000$ at the end of this year.

trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:23:51 AM

I don't remember the price touched bitcoin to $ 2000,only it was like 2900 $. And pocast that could it be,maybe,a couple of days ago the cue ball is not much grown to 5000,and before that 3 months at the same level go,it is hard to predict where it will go yet,but we hope thatin the 19th year of the cue ball at least 15-20 thousand dollars will grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: