Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH Price To Touch 2000 USD by 2019 End  (Read 12858 times)
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 05:27:56 AM

I don't remember the price touched bitcoin to $ 2000,only it was like 2900 $. And pocast that could it be,maybe,a couple of days ago the cue ball is not much grown to 5000,and before that 3 months at the same level go,it is hard to predict where it will go yet,but we hope thatin the 19th year of the cue ball at least 15-20 thousand dollars will grow
I think that Bitcoin will not cost more than 12,000 dollars in 2019. Therefore, Bitcoin Cash is not more expensive than $ 500.

heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:33:15 AM

I think that Bitcoin will not cost more than 12,000 dollars in 2019. Therefore, Bitcoin Cash is not more expensive than $ 500.
Bitcoin Cash's growth has indeed influenced the growth of the Bitcoin market. so bch prices also depend on the growth of bitcoin in the future. if all this year bitcoin can grow well or maybe penetrate the target you made it can surprise everyone. the possibility of being able to ride as high as that is very thin, when compared to the current price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:47:28 AM

We see that BCH pumps do provide many benefits and this is quite good now. The movement is so fast and this makes its position at a good level. Certainly, investors get this moment and reap the benefits. Hope that your predictions until the end of the year can touch $ 2000.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:00:21 AM

If it touches $2k, then what would be the price of BTC then?

I know it's achievable not doubt about it, but then again, BCH as like the rest of altcoin market is pump-and-dump. So if ever it will touches $2k, don't be greedy and get out so that you won't regret when the price plummets.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:20:16 AM

Many expected the price of bitcoincash to drop to zero by the year ending but it doesn't look like it ,bitcoincash will surpass even some strong altcoins because I believe that after bitcoin the best one is bitcoincash

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:50:03 AM

Yes, it can be worth up to $2000 if crypto-market will continue to recover but I don't find that Bitcoin Cash is the best coin from the investment point of view. 
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:09:02 AM

I hope this prediction really happened, as happened in bitcoin at this time, breaking the value of more than $ 5000 and BCH $ 303.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:22:29 AM

Bitcoin Cash shows actually a biggest 7days gain on that local bull market(from top-20), looks great, but i dont know why that happened, any positive news or just a market speculation? +77% looks for that huge cap monster.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:18:27 AM

It's been a long time since such ambitious forecasts.Now and until BCH have reached.
A lot depends on the bitcoin movement and its growth,because BCH strongly correlates with bitcoin.Also need to consider the plans of Roger Ver in this regard.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 10:46:52 AM

one thing i notice about BCH is that it is very fast to recover in price, it has strong will to fight the market and keep price afloat, now already price of BCH is at $295.22 with 73.6% gain according to coingecko, i have been observing this coin, and compare to others i found it to have the ability to recover in price more than others, i know some people will disagree but this is my personal observation, i should have put some money in when it doped to about $95, but too many negativity surrounding bch  Roll Eyes now look at price, in the end its all about making profit.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:50:04 AM

I believe that this is not even a projections, but simply an attempt to guess the possible cost of BCH. For the coin to rise to such a value, a breakthrough is needed, but for now Bitcoin is even below $5K, and as you know, the rest of the altcoins begin to grow only when BTC grows. So leave these fantasies and look at the market realistically.

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:51:29 AM

Yes, it can be worth up to $2000 if crypto-market will continue to recover but I don't find that Bitcoin Cash is the best coin from the investment point of view. 
There is not a large enough information to be able to ensure that indeed the market can indeed rise as we expect, we must be able to continue to wait for a large increase in the cryptocurrency market

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:42:44 PM

There is not a large enough information to be able to ensure that indeed the market can indeed rise as we expect, we must be able to continue to wait for a large increase in the cryptocurrency market

Most alts are beginning to rise after bitcoin pumped, categorically speaking when the green bull start to shine high for sure every alts that have strong supporters will ride accordingly, chances for bch to rise is there but there's no assurance that the value will be that huge by the end of this year.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:44:01 PM

Probably I have already had occasion to write my negative thoughts about BCH, because this project has nothing under the hood, this is just a fork, which was made to split our cryptocurrency community and, in general, probably only for this purpose.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:54:51 PM

BCH is no longer a developer and all of this increase comes from whale pumps. I think investing in BCH is really dangerous and it puts you at risk of losing a lot of money so you need to consider it carefully because this market is very dangerous during this time. In my opinion, the BCH's reach of $ 2,000 will never happen this year and it will be very difficult for us to see this price.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 01:07:25 PM

BCH just a playground for some whales, nothing more. If they get bored of playing it can turn to dust, if they want to pump price hard it can come to 2000 usd but at the end, it is a toy, nothing more.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:38:44 PM

One of the things I am sure of is that, bch price is being manipulated, because I see no reason why it should pump that much. There is no concrete update, no development. I am just afraid that it might dump so soon. So as an investor, I need to be careful even if I am going to invest in it.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:58:53 PM

Do you seriously think that BCH will be worth $2000 at the end of this year? Then let me ask you what your conclusions are based on. I read a lot of intelligence about the cryptocurrency and listening to a very bold assumption. But as practice has shown, they are just fiction or excessive desire of their authors.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:03:48 PM

Honestly, I don't like the coin fork at all, including BCHabc / BCHsv. I've lost a lot of money from this fork coin. they are totally bad for me, I'd better invest in altcoins that are already popular or have a lot of users because of the possibility of a small risk, fork coins drain my money.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:48:16 PM

BCH will touch $ 2000 if the price of bitcoin reaches $ 20,000, as we know that altcoins are very bitcoin dependent so if the price of bitcoin is below $ 10,000 maybe the price won't be far from now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: