Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH Price To Touch 2000 USD by 2019 End  (Read 12858 times)
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:45:08 PM

In the time past I have believed many prediction but none turned out positive, so nowadays i hardly trust any prediction owing to how volatile this space is. If the market recovers and all turns out well, it might surpass at the same time it might not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:49:01 PM

It is your imagination but BCH coin doesn't have the potential to reach this target ever but it can dro significantly from here as it is just a coin created through the fork.
Even their development team no longer exists in this project and this is really a very risky coin to invest. This price increase may have been set because whales tend to pump these coins for a short time but will sell them when they have made a huge amount of money. I think if people can predict the price of BCH then they probably have become millionaires

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:04:01 PM

Actually, BCH is a shit coin which specializes in disappointing its investors. The price of BCH contending with that of ETH, yet this is same coin that was almost chasing BTC some time back. Once this isse of bitcoin scalabilty is resoved, BCH will just stay afloat or be damn another shit coin.
I don't think Bitcoin Cash investors unsatisfied to invest this platform. BCH dominating is unpredictable, many people lost in that case it's a shit coin. After fork BCH totally collapse and investors was not happy for huge fall down. Ultimately BCH is not hopeful for future.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:44:43 PM

I don't agree with you and owing to the way this crypto sphere is, it is hard to say what the price of BCH will be or let alone if it will touch 2000USD before this year ends. Also, BCH is yet to be valued by many investors so I don't see the possiblity of this happening.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:46:42 PM

This is excessive speculation because many of them have lost money from the fork and I also doubt that BCH will increase by 2000 USD by the end of this year, but it would be logical if the BTC price touched 20,000 USD Cheesy
I think that is an impossible move because all traders know some time ago that bitcoin cash has an internal problem that is causing developmental problems of bitcoin cash, so I can't be sure that prices go up that expensive.
Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:54:03 PM

I don't agree with you and owing to the way this crypto sphere is, it is hard to say what the price of BCH will be or let alone if it will touch 2000USD before this year ends. Also, BCH is yet to be valued by many investors so I don't see the possiblity of this happening.
Of course it is difficult to see BCHs can go up to $ 2000 without any other factors, and the factor that can make BCH prices is that bitcoin prices can reach at least $ 20,000.

Thank you
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 05:32:54 PM

Maybe will happen to hit 2000$ but this can be only if bitcoin will reach a new ATH on a bull run, if bitcoin will not grow then i think is a bit hard for BCH to hit 2000$ until the end of year and if investors will not come and buy BCH then will be impossible to value so much.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:36:13 PM

This is excessive speculation because many of them have lost money from the fork and I also doubt that BCH will increase by 2000 USD by the end of this year, but it would be logical if the BTC price touched 20,000 USD Cheesy

It took a long time for BCH to touch $ 2000 and it is true that the price of bitcoin must also be high if you want the BCH to go up, but all that requires our process just wait for it to be accomplished.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:24:29 PM

It is possible but it depends on the market as well. BTC could reach  50k end of 2019 and it that case the market will follow it. These are price speculation and has not much sense rather have to focus on the coin development and the value they bring to the crypto table.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:39:26 PM

It is possible but it depends on the market as well. BTC could reach  50k end of 2019 and it that case the market will follow it. These are price speculation and has not much sense rather have to focus on the coin development and the value they bring to the crypto table.
most likely because the market has shown a number of improvements, especially BCH coins.
so I am very confident that BCH is able to reach 2,000 USD if the market continues to increase.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:49:41 PM

Bitcoin cash is really growing this days and I believe that it is going to perform better this year than last year.  It might cross $2000 as you predicted and I believe that time is going to proved all these speculations.  Bitcoin cash has gained alot this year and we are going to see more bullish trend this year.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 06:58:28 PM

A few months back, BCH Hard fork took place and since Bitcoin Cash ABC won the hash run, BCH ABC and BCH are merged together and are a single entity. Very recently, blockchain.com introduced a new tool for crypto enthusiasts to get a better understanding of the intricacies of their cryptocurrency. They launched a Bitcoin Cash explorer that helps people search for transaction hashes, addresses and blocks on the BCH blockchain.

Read more: https://coinswitch.co/news/bitcoin-cash-price-prediction-2019-bch-price-to-touch-2000-usd-by-2019-latest-bch-news-update
This is just a mere prediction without a solid backing. But I would be glad if the price can be achievable though because it means that the entire crypto market will finish the year on a very high.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:11:38 PM

We need some development from here because the development of Bitcoin will be increasing in the recent few days so I think the development of some other investment like this will also be in the chances available right now in this situation to take a Huge Bull Run.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:22:49 PM

A few months back, BCH Hard fork took place and since Bitcoin Cash ABC won the hash run, BCH ABC and BCH are merged together and are a single entity. Very recently, blockchain.com introduced a new tool for crypto enthusiasts to get a better understanding of the intricacies of their cryptocurrency. They launched a Bitcoin Cash explorer that helps people search for transaction hashes, addresses and blocks on the BCH blockchain.

Read more: https://coinswitch.co/news/bitcoin-cash-price-prediction-2019-bch-price-to-touch-2000-usd-by-2019-latest-bch-news-update
This is just a mere prediction without a solid backing. But I would be glad if the price can be achievable though because it means that the entire crypto market will finish the year on a very high.

that's true. It's simple impossible that bch will rise sooo much without a same rise of btc and eth and other major cryptos.

BCH has nothing special to have that rise without a rise of the market..
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:28:42 PM

Your statement has the potential to be true, because the adoption of BCH is quite good at this time.
Likewise the price, when BTC rises, BCH can rise up to 100% compared to other altcoin or coin which can only afford 40%.
BCH is going to be a future coin and challenge BTC

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:29:09 PM

That's gonna be a good news lots of people are gonna be rich with the coin hopefully it reaches out to the target and also surpass it,  I believe that the team behind this project are doing well so as to make it beat BITCOIN

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:52:25 PM

For now I only see Bitcoin Cash pretty good for its price growth, even yesterday it was above $ 300. To reach $ 2000 at the end of this year seems quite difficult. Because there are a number of altcoins that are quite good choices for investors. I see Litecoin which is also extraordinary lately almost close to the price of $ 100. But I think all have the same opportunity and it is very possible to rise quickly., Thanks

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Kpelumo

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:45:48 PM

Well seems like you are fanatic about bitcoin cash value, i will be surprised even if bch retains its value this year, bch is already out of game for me and i do not have much expectations from it now.

The dude is really into BCH.. Hahaha.. He/she should just stop with the predictions already. Many will now come out to start coming up with fake TA and predictions because of the little improvement in the market.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:34:39 AM

Actually fork effect coin price. But you can't say that this is the only thing that BCH will touch 2000 USD. I really don't think so. If it'll go then that time will come to so long. It doesn't matter which fork is coming in my opinion BCH in not going to 2000 USD so easily. Anyway many people think that BCH price will down soon in this year. So before you buy this coin just know about it very well then invest on it. keep safe always.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:56:12 AM

This fork is very successful,but unfortunately it tries to compete with bitcoin.
BCH let speculative coin, I don't think it can become a Scam, at least in the near future.Bitcoin had a lot of forks and the last forks clearly had no future, but BCH will still show a very, very decent growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: