Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neglect Projects that Promise Eternity, Yet have Nothing to Good to Offer  (Read 152 times)
Ini35 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:05:58 PM

Thousand of projects have been lunched in the crypto space, yet lesser percentage of them have something meaningful, impactful and sustainable to offer. Projects of these nature, most especially those with no unique use case should be neglected, because at the end, nothing will be left of them.
If they are neglected, no one would want to come up to lunch an half baked project, because he would know that it will not be accepted and will lack support.
Even if there is no body to regulate these projects, we should by ourselves try to choose carefully.
Most of them promise and fail. Therefore no product, no support.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:28:41 PM

Thousand of projects have been lunched in the crypto space, yet lesser percentage of them have something meaningful, impactful and sustainable to offer. Projects of these nature, most especially those with no unique use case should be neglected, because at the end, nothing will be left of them.
If they are neglected, no one would want to come up to lunch an half baked project, because he would know that it will not be accepted and will lack support.
Even if there is no body to regulate these projects, we should by ourselves try to choose carefully.
While you are correct on your assessment of the situation what you are proposing will not happen, we gave investors all the freedom they could ask in this market and they still choose to invest in a bunch of projects that are completely useless and the only thing that is stopping them now is the amount of money they lost in their investments, but once the bull market appears again I am sure we will see the same thing happening again.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:17:42 PM

Well everyone knows that certain projects do not have a reliable working product
But an investor does not consider only products; but hypes

More hypes brings more pumps and more profits
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:42:03 PM

Even the ones that actually hit the softcap are a world away from releasing something substantial. After the ICO has ended patience is needed which is why ICO investors are offered a huge discount on their initial investment

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
muncuss

Activity: 711
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:08:38 AM

Well everyone knows that certain projects do not have a reliable working product

So i think those trash projects always continue to popped up not only because there is lack of regulation, but also because community only want fast profit. crypto community dont care about the product it bring.
not surprising many ico have plan for only raise price, buyback, etc etc.

shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:35:19 AM

Because when every promise is given, a sorry is next. So I agree with you that we should stop supporting this kind of projects.

Only believe in those who only have good intentions of doing great even after this market has gone wild. Smiley Stop joining their telegrams and other groups just for them to have an audience as well.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:19:42 PM

you have stumbled upon the biggest problem that the altcoin market has been facing for a very long time now and everyone has been trying to either ignore it or sweep it under the rug. and many don't even care about it.
you may wonder why it is like this, it is simply because people want to make money and they do not care about the technology at all. and when a useless coin that has strong pumping team behind it that can pump it to 1000% and more gives them more profit than a real good project that obviously doesn't have a pumping team and can't go high doesn't give them profit, they choose the shitcoin over the good coin any day of the week.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:46:25 AM

So i think those trash projects always continue to popped up not only because there is lack of regulation, but also because community only want fast profit. crypto community dont care about the product it bring.
not surprising many ico have plan for only raise price, buyback, etc etc.
Because 70% of crypto investors sees it as a scheme placed on ground to get him or her rich as quick as possible, we really do not care about technology because of the world investment that is attached to it, generally when everyone hears investment, they look at it in the perspective of money doubling forgetting the technology itself and investment has to do with time too.

A lot of us needs to start seeing any viable project we invest in as a long term investment so there will be enough room to get the project going, rather than given up on a project within the short period of time of not seeing result, thereby killing the purpose of the project and the project itself.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:09:03 AM

In this decentralised world we only rely on ourselves to choose the correct project because when we got scam we need to bear it for ourselves, I agree that we already got too many coins that got no used, its either copycat coins or it's just scam coins, I support the idea we should have a regulatory body for the new coin creation, the alt coin is already tainted with the label scam, this makes the good project become harder to grow
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:50:44 PM

I wish everyone would be able to see this message, but I know it can never be so since many newbies who come into the space don't even know about bitcointalk neither are they ready to do any kind of research before jumping into investing in a project, I think most of us had same experience and we have been scammed one way or the other.

This is a free market and those project can't seize to exist, the best thing we can do is try to create more awareness about scam projects and expose them.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:34:07 PM

Honestly, I truly understand your point and it makes so much points but the problem with this is that it is quite stressful and difficult to thoroughly scrutinize projects before you invest in it, because there are so many projects out there that you are being exposed to everyday and except the project is on recommendation, you will find it difficult to do.

The best is to always go for the recommended one and not just dabbling into it first but at least through recommendations, it would have filtered it and give us the time to read, study and investigate the project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: