Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is mintpal scamming people?  (Read 733 times)
hasar (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:56:21 AM

Few days ago I deposited auroracoin. Never appeared on my balance. Asked them. They said there's no such transaction on  their system. I deposited to the address given by them. Today I deposited dogecoin. Still nothing. Looks like I should avoid them.

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitOnyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 09:59:20 AM

You should show some screenshots

ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:59:30 AM

I've never had any issues with mintpal and have been using them for the past month with Karma, Ultimate, Takei, and BitCoin.  Never any problems transferring in and out several times with each coin.  Have you contacted support?  They have two to three staff in their chat room at all times on irc freenode #mintpal.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
DanielVG

Activity: 266

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:02:10 AM

Have you checked the block explorers to find your transactions?

Dogechain:
https://dogechain.info/chain/Dogecoin

aurora block explorer
http://blockexplorer.auroracoin.eu/

If you can find a confirmed transaction from your wallet ID to your mintpal wallet ID then the transaction went through and your coins are on the mintpal servers.  Just paste your wallet ID's in the search and see if it shows anything.

Please post your findings here as it could save a lot of stress to other people.

hasar (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:08:35 AM

Aurora deposit address is AUxyZyvM2GZeVQ7ooGGHPHX6zjUY1hCECT   it says Address not seen on the network.

Doge deposit address is D8aUdzfQjrxTCMjKuHRgSTtAH4X4DNUqgD       0 transactions on dogechain.

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:23:33 AM

Aurora deposit address is AUxyZyvM2GZeVQ7ooGGHPHX6zjUY1hCECT   it says Address not seen on the network.

Doge deposit address is D8aUdzfQjrxTCMjKuHRgSTtAH4X4DNUqgD       0 transactions on dogechain.

Then that would imply a problem on your end, rather than Mintpal. If you sent the coins successfully they would at least appear on the blockchain. This implies a problem on your end.

1: Are you using the latest Dogecoin/Aurora clients?

2: Are the transactions confirmed in your wallets?

3: Are your wallets fully synced?

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
hasar (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:29:23 AM

Aurora deposit address is AUxyZyvM2GZeVQ7ooGGHPHX6zjUY1hCECT   it says Address not seen on the network.

Then that would imply a problem on your end, rather than Mintpal. If you sent the coins successfully they would at least appear on the blockchain. This implies a problem on your end.

1: Are you using the latest Dogecoin/Aurora clients?

2: Are the transactions confirmed in your wallets?

3: Are your wallets fully synced?

Aurora is latest version and fully synced. Doge is old version. I will download new version now.

hasar (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:10:39 PM

Thank you for helping me guys. I deposited olympics and it's appeared without problem. Looks like my other two wallets having problems.

hasar (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:00:26 PM

Finally doge arrived. Now waiting for aurora Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: