Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please let's halt the Madness of Everyday New Cryptocurrency Release  (Read 197 times)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:00:14 PM

Time will come that each of these newly generated alts will consider merging with bitcoin.
Meaning, they will be soon to be gone because of the markets need.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:02:31 PM

Of a truth I have the feeling that why most of the good coins fall is because of the number of icos projects that come out in 2018. A lot of tokens come out that one don't even know what there stand and we were having a lot of similarities.  Now that the icos is not much profitable I think we can come back from were we started from.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:17:16 PM

I would have liked it if the OP could just tell us whether he was a victim of a scam project. One of the things that make the crypto space what it is today, in terms of popularity, is the lunch of ICOs. Even if there are millions of ICOs, it is left for you to select which of them you would like to go for. Many times, we have so many ICOs, but not many of the,m succeed. No all of these projects are listed on exchange and may will not see them again.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:52:30 PM

But the new ones are just as good, or better than the old ones.

Did you buy the wrong ones? Is your pump and dump failing?

The questions is, how many of the new ones are better than the old ones. It's really getting out of hand. The way shit projects hit the market is alarming.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:04:25 PM

In fact,I think that this problem will be solved in the future. If that's even a problem. We see a lot of successful projects on the market and a large number of other altcoins do not prevent them from developing. So while that doesn't bother anyone such an abundance of coins. After all good coins not so much.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:32:47 PM

<snip>
Agree when you say that anyone can make their own tokens, they can make up to thousands or hundreds of tokens whatever he wants. However, you need to know to make these tokens having the price is the most difficult thing, if your token has a decentralized system and the price is determined by supply and demand then will everyone be interested in the tokens that you make? I guess it's a sure thing! You need to make an innovation from the tokens that you make so that it can attract many people. This concerns is indeed always approaching many people, especially people who don't know the concept of cryptocurrency, and I think only bitcoin will be able to survive and become one of the cryptocurrency that is widely used by many people.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:24:41 AM

I see no problem with people creating new coins or launching new projects. If these coins or projects are worthless nobody will pay attention to them, it's that easy. On the other hand, there is no way to prevent people from creating new tokens or coins, and this is a good thing, anyone can create the coin or token he wishes, but not everybody can create something with value.

I am agree, we can not stop people to creating new token or coin because ICOs still unregulated in many country. If the token or coin created dont have a good project and prospect in the future, market will not buying it. Investor is very smart people and will choose profitable project
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 12:32:03 AM

this must be stopped immediately, because the number of new tokens that have no value is very disturbing to the electability of the crypto market. at least a few tokens with good exchange rates, and delay in advance for new token tokens.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:52:45 AM

Then am not sure you have been up to date about the condition of initial coin offering of late mate.
Due to the market collapse there have been reduced initial coin offering projects around.
And I don't think it should bother you that much if there are much ico project you can just ignore them

Ignoring might not be a good answer to this problem, overflow coin may seems like a simple trouble but in a long term we can have big problem, the first one is the crypto reputation, nowadays people already know that 90% of the ICO are scam, with this reputation the good ICO will have difficulty to find investors and survive, the second is the diversify investment, if we are not focus on the certain coin then one day the strong coin will have small transactions volume that can caused the price to stop growing, I agree with OP that we should regulate the ICO production
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 01:51:06 AM

You are right. Well every man’s creation even the apps not only algorythyms or any codes doesn’t have consistency. So this digital currency is prone also of development seeking the best out of it that’s why there are still newly produced project tokens everyday.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:36:27 AM

I am quite sure I am not the only one having this bad feeling of seeing new coins or tokens released on a daily basis.

The ICOs era is almost gone, and now some people are already promoting the relative new phenomenon of STOs just as they started with ICOs few years ago.

We don't need the random new tokens in the crypto market everyday. We already have cryptocurrencies far more than enough. If we continue to create tokens for everything, every product or every service category, it means we can have over 1,000,000 different coins or tokens by the year 2050. My question now is, who will bother purchasing another person's token when anyone can easily create his? Even with 100,000 tokens, it will be a dead end for cryptocurrency market. I am not even sure if Bitcoin itself could survive it.

The earlier we look for a way to regulate the market and halt the free release of tokens, the better for cryptocurrency's survival.

Only the strong will survive, must have good supply/ demand and powerful performance that can be use to increase users capital. Mad yes, that's natural for all of us but as trader/ investor we can't give up now. Long journey from success must be finish, just go and do your best.

wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 04:27:54 AM

My question now is, who will bother purchasing another person's token when anyone can easily create his?
People would rather choose between a well-known and well established crypto over a new one, plus why waste time and resources in creating your own crypto when therea plenty of options to choose from in the crypto space?

Yep, making crypto is you create a company, create a community, make goals, and create trust. That doesn't look easy.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 04:44:05 AM

Don't be bother about the new released projects popping up everyday ,many won't survive the market condition and I believe that the new ones are here to solve what the old coins can't ,in the near future many of this coins and tokens won't exist anymore and only the strong ones will remains

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:06:40 AM

Stop the release of new coins and tokens are not worth it, and we can not do that. Good and bad ICO projects will still appear for a long time. Useless tokens cryptocurrency market will be discarded and the cryptocurrency in general will develop further. In what form tokens will be further produced - ICO, STO, HOO or some other, time will tell. We do not need to hurry. In my opinion, a lot of coins and tokens in the cryptocurrency market does not happen.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:27:20 AM

Stop the release of new coins and tokens are not worth it, and we can not do that. Good and bad ICO projects will still appear for a long time. Useless tokens cryptocurrency market will be discarded and the cryptocurrency in general will develop further. In what form tokens will be further produced - ICO, STO, HOO or some other, time will tell. We do not need to hurry. In my opinion, a lot of coins and tokens in the cryptocurrency market does not happen.
Maybe last defense is on market. We know some big market already did it. They already make strict regulation for new tokens, so every tokens that listed in their market is really valuable, not pump and dump scheme tokens and it can be good for investors and traders.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████